PDA

View Full Version : okay...I'm getting tired...its useless

Harmanie
09-15-2004, 03:51 PM
I had the pictures taken of Harmanie. I really did. I was so happy cause I thought that I would have them up that day! I could show you them and everything. But julia kept postponing the day. And when the day finally came she said that I had to wait for her to save them on a disc and send them to me by mail and then I could have them. So when she went to her sisters to do that she was going to do that for me. I imed her and asked her how the pictures were comming and she was like....oh...I forgot to take them with me. WHAT THE HECK MAN! I feel like my honesty here in pt is gunna start to be questiond ya know? I hate that. And I told her that if she thought that she couldn't do it then maybe she shouldn't have said that she couldn't have done it. Then I opoligized for being rude. Then I said maybe you shouldn't have given me an official date and she was like ya I guess your right. So I'm thinking, maybe I can send some picters to my penpal and I don't know, can you do that?
But like take a picture of a picture? lol:p
but ya.
hehe.
I'm desperate to show yall my darlin girl. Its like I tell yall its today....a week later...its today...blah....today...blah...etc...well you get it.
so what should I do??

Kate

Kfamr
09-15-2004, 03:53 PM
You can always take pictures on regular film and have them develope them onto a CD.

Harmanie
09-15-2004, 04:02 PM
SERIOUSLY???
omg! I didn't know that you can do that. So ummm....lol...how do you do that? Cause I do have digital pictures it just needs to get transfered onto the computer ya know? But if you can do that then I don't need to wait for Julia. lol

Jods
09-15-2004, 04:36 PM
What she meant was.... Buy a disposable camera or if you have one with regular film (not digital)... anyways when you take it to get them developed ask for a picture CD then they will give it to you when the pics are ready to pick up... Good luck can't wait to see pics!!:D

RedHedd
09-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Jods
What she meant was.... Buy a disposable camera or if you have one with regular film (not digital)... anyways when you take it to get them developed ask for a picture CD then they will give it to you when the pics are ready to pick up... Good luck can't wait to see pics!!:D Yup .. .what she said .... I've found it's even cheaper and faster to get them "developed" onto a CD.