PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for baby Sean please

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-15-2004, 02:35 PM
As most of you know my SIL gave birth to Amy last week, making me a proud Auntie.

My SIL's sister, who is also very dear to me, was also pregnant.

She went into labour today, 10 weeks early. Little Sean was delivered by c-section, and weighs only 1.4 KG (3 POUNDS). He is currently in ICU and is stable, but can I please ask you all to keep Sean and his family in your prayers?

dogs_4_me
09-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Prayers on the way for baby sean and his family, I everything will be fine

My Peanuts
09-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Prayers are coming for baby and family. Three pounds is really small, but there have been a lot smaller that have been fine. Try to stay positive :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-15-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by My Peanuts
Prayers are coming for baby and family. Three pounds is really small, but there have been a lot smaller that have been fine. Try to stay positive :)

Thanks Diana - he is a miracle baby - the doctors never thought his mom would be able to get pregnant - so let's just pray that the miracles continue!

Tonya
09-15-2004, 03:09 PM
I will be praying for baby Sean. My nephew was born at 2 1/2 lbs and he is now a normal crazy 6 year old. With today's technology, baby Sean will be ok.

tatsxxx11
09-15-2004, 03:16 PM
Oh dear:( How distressing for you all. Of course, prayers are on the way for dear baby Sean and family. I was a 3lb premie too, and pulled through just fine...and that was a long time ago!;) I'll bet the little guy's going to surprise you all:) Lots of postivie thoughts for Sean! {{{HUGS}}}

ChrisH
09-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Baby Sean and his family will be in my prayers.

Cincy'sMom
09-15-2004, 04:06 PM
Prayers on the way for Sean.

My goddaughter was born 6-8 weeks early and if I remember right was under 2 lbs. She is now an ornary little 4 year old!

lynnestankard
09-15-2004, 04:12 PM
Prayers and thoughts and {{{Hugs}}} to Sean across the miles. What's his Mum's name?
3.lb babies have made it through - I pray baby Sean does xxxx

Lynne

Cinder & Smoke
09-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi God ~

Thanks for making Ally Kat's Mom an Auntie wiff lil Amy...

But there's anudder really LIL Wun down here that could use
summa Your Speshul Help -

Baby Sean popped outta da ovin a bit urlee -
dint *cook* quite long enuff...
Kan You wrap Your GodsPaws round him an his Mom -
an maybee send down sum extra grub fur da Lil Guy?
We need ta fatten him up a kupla poundz so he can go Home wiff Mom!

Thanks, God!!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

Killearn Kitties
09-15-2004, 04:29 PM
Oh Julie, your family will be in my thoughts. One of my very good friends from school was only 2lbs when she was born. She pulled through just fine, and that wasn't yesterday. ;) Keeping my fingers crossed for this newest little one.

Cataholic
09-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Oh, Julie! I will keep little Sean in my prayers.

{{{hugs}}}

popcornbird
09-15-2004, 04:43 PM
Oh I'll definitely be praying for Little Sean! I'm sure he'll be alright. A family friend of our's recently had a baby who was born 3 months early. He weighed less than 3 pounds, and stayed at the hospital for like 2+ months, but he's alright, and perfectly healthy. Very beautiful baby too. I'm sure Little Sean will be just fine too.

:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-15-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Prayers and thoughts and {{{Hugs}}} to Sean across the miles. What's his Mum's name?
3.lb babies have made it through - I pray baby Sean does xxxx

Lynne

His Mum is Caroline and Dad is Paul.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and wishes. He is such a precious little guy!!!

lynnestankard
09-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Extra Hugs to {{{Caroline and Paul}}}}} - prayers and thoughts for you're sweet Sean from across the miles.

Lynne

PS Big 'Thank You' to our Prayer Pups xxx

Sudilar
09-15-2004, 04:55 PM
Prayers on their way for little baby Sean.