PDA

View Full Version : Misha was up to no good yesterday!

chrangharris
09-15-2004, 07:11 AM
Good morning everyone. It has been a few exciting days here at the chrangharris household. On Sunday, Misha rewared me with her first smile!!!!! It was the most beautiful thing in the world- she was looking right into my eyes and gave the most sweetest little smile! The last few days she has been trying really hard to mimic me and loves to be in the same room watching what I'm doing.

Yesterday, she was a little troublemaker. We woke up to the worse diaper ever- it was sticking all over her poor bum and would not come off with wipes. I take her down, hold over the sink and start spraying- it still won't come off. Bryan had to get a rag and scrub her poor bum clean!

Next, I'm holding her and hear her go so I take her to the changing table. I look down and she has pooped all over my hand, shirt, and brand new jeans! I guess someone (we aren't going to name names-Bryan) didn't put the diaper on tight enough. She just looks at me and gives me a little half smile/smirk as if to say "Gotcha" I get that cleaned up and start some laundry to discover we have a huge clog in our sanitary drain and my basement is now flooding.

Fast foward a few hours- basement is cleaned up, Mommy and Misha have had a great afternoon. Misha goes potty and I put her down to change her. We have a changing pad on our kitchen table. Mommy is cleaning her up and she poops again- squirts it on Mommy and the changing pad. I just finish getting her cleaned up again and guess what? She squirts again- this one is much bigger and manages to get the floor and kitchen table along with the pad and Mommy! I guess she figured she didn't do a good enough job the first two times! I had to hose down the changing pad and go change again! All I could do was laugh at my little pooping machine!

kimlovescats
09-15-2004, 07:14 AM
I would laugh, Chris ... but I don't want to jinx me and Amy Beth!!! :rolleyes: :D

jazzcat
09-15-2004, 07:43 AM
:D I'm sorry Chris but I am laughing. I've never gone through these things and would probably not be laughing if I did but you've painted quite a picture. I think the funniest part is that Misha smiled/smirked like she got you, LOL!

chrangharris
09-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Kim- just wait- your time is coming! How is AMy Beth doing? Is everything ready?

I figured I could either laugh or get mad- it's not like she did it on purpose so I figured I better laugh and go with the flow...er...squirt!

4 Dog Mother
09-15-2004, 07:59 AM
How cute! Yeah, right but in a way it is not so funny when it happens but later you have to laugh. Jasmine has given us some moments like that too.

What a beautiful baby you have!

sirrahbed
09-15-2004, 09:51 AM
:D HA! What a story!! :D *little pooping machine* heehee well, I AM the "roving toilet reporter" in Cat General and all things poop related make me laugh so I got a particularly good laugh over THIS story!! The GOOD news is that breast-fed baby poop does not smell bad!! (I KNOW all of you will appreciate that little tidbit:rolleyes: ) but it is TRUE:p

Funny story Chris!!! What - no pictures???:cool:

PS The new siggy is adorable! Kim does a great job:)

Tina
09-15-2004, 10:16 AM
Ha..Ha.. my oldest daughter done that alot when she was a baby. It wasn't to funny at the time but it is now! Everytime you think she was done she was pooping again. About as fast as you pulled a diaper off her.

Luckly Maegan wasn't half as bad as Kaitlynn was.:p I guess we learned our lesson the first time around.:o

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Brings back memories. Of course if you want some horror SQUIRTAGE stories you need to compare notes with a couple of moms who have baby BOYS - that's a whole other story!!!:D

lizzielou742
09-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Goodness, sounds like you have your hands full!!

This story was a good dose of birth control for me!!! I am so not ready to have kids!!!

LoudLou
09-15-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
..... *little pooping machine* heehee well, I AM the "roving toilet reporter" ....

WoW! What a great family! How blessed you are to have a Pooping Princess!;)

sirrahned
09-15-2004, 06:13 PM
Pooping machine...hummm. I recall Misha's daddy did something very similar a long time ago. We ended up driving home from the mall and putting baby and carseat and all in the shower. :p
Good thing we love our little pooping machines:D :D :D

chrangharris
09-16-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by sirrahned
Pooping machine...hummm. I recall Misha's daddy did something very similar a long time ago. We ended up driving home from the mall and putting baby and carseat and all in the shower. :p
Good thing we love our little pooping machines:D :D :D

it's because they are so darn cute!!!!