PDA

View Full Version : I need prayers =(

kt_luvs_kitties
09-15-2004, 12:42 AM
I need prayers for my moms kitty JezzaBelle tonight please. She was my first cat ever, she is 12 years old. She has a very nasty habit of not using the litterpan, instead she chooses the hallway. We have taken her to the vet and gotten her checked, she was clear of all problems. The vet said that she is just being stubborn, so we even went as far as putting her litterpan in the hallway. She just refuses to use it, and my parents are currently putting in new hardwoods throughout the house. (they already replaced the carpet before because of her problem). But yesterday, it happened again. I caught her using the potty on the cement where the hardwoods are going to be placed. I picked her up, let her see her "nono" spot, popped her behind(I know it wasnt the right thing to do) and put her outside. She is allowed outside, but NEVER takes her chance. I am needing prayers because as of 12 noon yesterday, after I placed her outside, she hasn't returned. I have went door to door asking people if they have seen her. I have drove around looking. I have walked around with a flashlight calling her. She is just gone. I went to animal control, and she wasnt there. And tomorrow I am going to put posters up and a lost ad in the newspaper. Any other suggestions? But my main concern is she is old, not very fast and overweight. She did not eat yesterday or today, its been raining all day and this hurricane is going to bring massive amounts of flooding to our area for the days to come. I am worried she is lost, hurt or gone forever. And if this storm hits, and it rains alot, she might get even more scared and run father away(not to mention the posters will be ruined). I just need everyones prayers that she will return home safely very soon, We miss her alot and I feel horrible because it is my fault. So please pray for her. Thank you.

kimlovescats
09-15-2004, 01:13 AM
Oh how awful! I hope and pray that she will return home soon and safely!:(

catmandu
09-15-2004, 09:18 AM
You didnt mean,to hurt her,that would make me a little angry,too,to see that Cat ,mes in the house! And San does it,once in a while,and sadly I slapped him,too! We hope that shes not too upset,and comes back home,where she will be safe!

catnapper
09-15-2004, 09:23 AM
Good luck finding her before the hurricane comes to town. I hope she comes home safely.

Mr. Allen is a real brat about using the bathroom floor instead of his box. Drives us nuts, and we've tried everything, he's just marking his terriritory or saying he's alpha cat.. whatever cats say when they do it.

ActionCat007
09-15-2004, 09:29 AM
I know what you are going through, my cat Katie has many times peed on the sofa and got caught, and she would take off for a night and come back late afternoon the next day; I would be worried sick. :(

I will pray for your little one, and have her guardian angel watch over her.

Laura's Babies
09-15-2004, 09:57 AM
From what I have read here and on other "lost cat" sights, she is not to far from your house so scour you neighborhood looking in ANY and ALL places a cat could get under, in, on...whatever. I think when she is over sulking from her spanking, she will come home on her own. Set out food for her on the porch or where ever she likes to hang out in your yard and "quietly" keep a eye on it.

AmberLee
09-15-2004, 12:35 PM
Any news on your darling renegade?

kt_luvs_kitties
09-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Thank you all for the prayers and words of encouragement, I am sad to say JezzaBelle passed on. Please read Memorial for the details. I really thank you all from the bottom of my heart for caring about her and wishing her well. It means alot. xoxoxo