PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - Presents

Edwina's Secretary
09-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Dear Diary,

I am baffled! Every night I bring presents up to Blondie during the night. (I figure she might be lonely what with Curly being gone for so long and all...) The other night I outdid myself....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p38d4b94ad7f1688172e78e5b3a29cfe9/f70206a2.jpg

Six presents!!! Two sticks (of course!) two furry mice, a catnip angel cat and ......a pair of balls :eek: :p !

Did she appreciate it??? I dunno 'cause she went off and left me all alone with that maniac -- HH -- and only twice a day visit from Basement Girl.

Am I doing something wrong????

Puzzled....

Eddie

AmberLee
09-15-2004, 12:58 AM
Wow, Eddie,

You are doing your darnest to make sure Blondie has good toys to play with, aren't you?

It's a mystery why she's not glued to your side, playing, playing, playing. ...

There is a theory that some females like rascals and stinkers better than guys who ply them with flowers or toys... Not to give you any ideas, of course.

What's HH's take on the whole thing?

kimlovescats
09-15-2004, 01:14 AM
Oh I don't think you are doing anything wrong at all!!! I think you are fabulous, and you can bring me presents anytime you want to!!!:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-15-2004, 05:49 AM
Eddie ...

You are a remarkable feline!!.. What strength and endurance to bring SIX toys up to blondie through the night. I am most sure she appreciates your efforts... and you deserve lots and lots of kisses!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Killearn Kitties
09-15-2004, 06:08 AM
Wow, Eddie! Look at all those toys! You are such a generous boy to bring all these little offerings, and all so beautifully arranged! Perhaps Blondie had something very very important to do? Surely it's the only possible explanation for her failure to play with you.

ramanth
09-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Eddie, you are too darn adorable. :D

Barbara
09-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee

There is a theory that some females like rascals and stinkers better than guys who ply them with flowers or toys... Not to give you any ideas, of course.

Up to now it didn't come to my mind that Eddie's Secretary could be one of them:D

Plus I don't know how long it has been since she saw so many love gifts from a non-fur-person:D

catmandu
09-15-2004, 08:55 AM
Eddie,you can never understand People,as our Feeder,when we bring him Toys,plays with us! But he is retired,and your Guardian,still has to make a living!

Laura's Babies
09-15-2004, 09:12 AM
That is TOoooo sweet! So he works all night and nobody apperciates it? Poor baby!

catnapper
09-15-2004, 09:19 AM
Eddie, you are such the gentleman! You are so thoughtful and sweet to go to the extra length of making sure the gifts wre delivered and arranged so nicely. If you were my boy, I'd be scooping you up and showering you with kisses as thanks!

Vio&Juni
09-15-2004, 12:55 PM
Eddie, you're such a gentleman!

I'd kiss you 1mln times for such presents :)

lynnestankard
09-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Oh Eddie - you purrfect boy. I wish you could have a word with my little furbgirl Bagel and lett her know that pressies like these are wonderful and please - don't bring HUGE slugs home and drop 'em on the just cleaned kitchen floor!!!! Urgh!!

Lynne

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Eddie, you are precious, and VERY under-appreciated!! I'm sure Blondie is VERY busy and is missing you LOADS - so just suck up to BG until Blondie gets back, then look all cute and I bet you'll get more toys and luvvies!!

QueenScoopalot
09-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Eddie..me thinks Blondie's just playing "hard to get"! Persevere my dear, and she'll eventually fall for your utterly charming ways! :D ;)

Cataholic
09-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Eddie,
Sometimes, the inner workings of the female psyche are a mystery.