PDA

View Full Version : New Videos of Holly

Holly's mom
09-14-2004, 09:49 PM
I took these two videos about a month ago, I was browsing through my folders tonight and had forgotten I had them. They're kinda cute, so I thought I would post them. The first one is Holly barking and what I call "trilling" (not sure how else to describe it) to a wild bunny that was in our neighbor's yard. We have an invisible fence so she doesn't try to go out of our yard, but she really wanted that bunny to come over.

Holly's mom
09-14-2004, 09:51 PM
In this next video, I've been trying to teach her to "sit up" using clicker training, she doesn't stay up too long, but I had to laugh at what she does at the end of this video.

RobiLee
09-15-2004, 05:09 AM
I absolutely love them! Holly is so pretty. I always love seeing pics and videos of her. The barking and trilling in the first one is so funny. Our pups sure can make some goofy sound...lol

Holly sweetie, is that a green bay packers collar you are wearing? I must say I am a bit disappointed in you, cutie. Don't you live in Vikings territory? I am a Vikings fan and thought maybe you might be too. Since you are just the prettiest thing ever I guess I can live with your decision. ;) :p :D :p ;)

Please give Holly a hug from me.........Robin :)

Holly's mom
09-15-2004, 07:34 AM
Thanks, Robin. Yes, that is a Green Bay Packers collar that Holly is wearing. :) I was born and raised in Wisconsin, my family still lives there; my husband, daughter and I moved to Minnesota 8 years ago due to a job relocation. So we are still Packer fans, get a lot of ribbing here from all the Vikings fans. Holly was also born in Wisconsin, we got her at Christmas time (it'll be three years ago this coming Christmas that we got her, hence the name, Holly :) ), we had put our 12 year old Springer to sleep that November due to many health problems, so we were looking for another Springer puppy. We went to my sister's house in Wisconsin for Christmas, she lives outside of Green Bay, there were Springer puppies for sale just north of Green Bay, and that's how we came home with Holly. So Holly is a true Packer fan also.:D :D

ParNone
09-15-2004, 12:34 PM
Oh I just love those videos. That Holly is so cute!

Oz and Gully are both from Wisconsin, so I guess that makes them honorary cheeseheads. ;)

Par...

dukedogsmom
09-15-2004, 01:00 PM
That is so funny! I've never heard a dog talk like that before. She seems to be learning how to sit up pretty well. I think she knew she was performing for us :)

chocolatepuppy
09-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Good girl pretty Holly! :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-15-2004, 04:54 PM
The video's are great! Holly barks like Tango's brother:) I wish Tango would sit up like Holly in the second video.

K9soul
09-16-2004, 02:27 PM
Great videos! I loved the one of her "trilling." I think that is a really good description of the sound. Love the little butt wiggling too :D. The sitting up was very cute, love how she looks into the camera at the end hehe.

Holly's mom
09-16-2004, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! :D

K9soul, I love your new siggy!!! Very cute! :)

tatsxxx11
09-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Holly, you're such a beautiful girl and so talented too! I loved the final frame of the last video:D

captain
09-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Oh Holly - you are a gorgeous girl!!!

BCBlondie
09-17-2004, 11:14 AM
What great videos!!!!!! That Holly girl of yours is soooo beautiful!!! And look how smart she is!! :D What a great dog! :)