PDA

View Full Version : Guess what!! Super exciting news!!

Sirrahsim
09-14-2004, 07:27 AM
I already posted this in General, but just in case some people don't get over there much I'll post the link here:)
Guess what!! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58649)

We're going to have a baby!!

Just thought that you'd like to know:) I know that this isn't cat related, but I don't want anyone to miss my exciting news:)

On a cat related note, Boomer is back home in Japan right now being taken care of by a girl that my husband works with. I miss him soooooo much, but am a little glad that I haven't been scooping litter for a little while:)

Laura's Babies
09-14-2004, 07:36 AM
Well, congratualtions to you and you WHOLE Family! This is GREAT NEWS! Boomer is going to have a "skin kid" to keep him company.. When is it due? Any idea yet?

Sirrahsim
09-14-2004, 07:38 AM
He or she is tentatively due on May 20, 2005:) My husband is rooting for a boy, but I'm not sure which gender I want to root for yet:)

kimlovescats
09-14-2004, 07:38 AM
OH MY GOSH, Missy.... how WONDERFUL!!!! Oh my, I bet Grandma Deb is turning cartwheels!!!!:D :D

Congratulations, honey!!!:)
Kim

Jods
09-14-2004, 07:44 AM
CONGRATS!!!!!!:D :D :D

catcrazylady
09-14-2004, 08:03 AM
O M G !!!!!!!

What fantastic news!!! I know you guys must be thrilled and so excited. How neat that you came home to tell the family!!! You guys are so great!

Congratulations Missy and Paul!!!
Debbie and Dennis...Your baby is having a baby and your gonna be grandparents X 2!!! I'm telling you, once it starts it keeps on going and before you know it you will have a slew of precious grandkids!;) :D

catmandu
09-14-2004, 08:29 AM
That is Great News,and Concatulations,From Myself,and The Found Cats,Strays,And The Pet Angel Army,and The Library Cat Club!

sirrahbed
09-14-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

Oh my, I bet Grandma Deb is turning cartwheels!!

Cartwheel? :rolleyes: I wish I could still DO cartwheels;)
CCL: actually this news came as surprise to ALL of us together. Missy just commented that she was ...uh...couple days late so we ran to the store and bought one of those home tests. So, a surprise within a surprise:D I don't know how much more of this I can stand:D :D :D My face has been smiling so much it is starting to get new lines!:eek:

Craftlady
09-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Congradulations :)

catcrazylady
09-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed

I don't know how much more of this I can stand:D :D :D My face has been smiling so much it is starting to get new lines!:eek:

HAPPY WRINKLES???!!! Sure beats the heck out of worry wrinkles, huh?

How wonderful that Missy found out while she was home with family! This is really turning into some birthday! I doubt you will ever forget this one!;) :D :D :D

K & L
09-14-2004, 09:34 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! HOW EXCITING FOR YOU.

kuhio98
09-14-2004, 09:46 AM
CCL: actually this news came as surprise to ALL of us together. Missy just commented that she was ...uh...couple days late so we ran to the store and bought one of those home tests. So, a surprise within a surprise:D I don't know how much more of this I can stand:D :D :D My face has been smiling so much it is starting to get new lines!:eek:

Congratulations to the whole sirrah clan! This is such great news. Thanks for sharing with all of us. I know that Boomer with enjoy his little brother or sister.

Deb, I'm with you on the cartwheels. The last time I did a one it was more of a "fartwheel". (If you know what I mean). :D

catlover4ever
09-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Well Congratulations to the entire family!!!! What wonderful news!!!! :) :)

christa
09-14-2004, 10:49 AM
CCL: actually this news came as surprise to ALL of us together. Missy just commented that she was ...uh...couple days late so we ran to the store and bought one of those home tests.

WOW! That REALLY IS incredible!!!

Congrats to your whole family!!!!

rg_girlca
09-14-2004, 03:44 PM
A big HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS Missy, Paul and the whole entire family.
You couldn't have asked for a better Birthday present, right Debbie?:D

lizzielou742
09-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Congratulations! What wonderful news. :D :D :D