PDA

View Full Version : agree

kriansmom19
09-13-2004, 07:26 PM
i agree. people need to chill out about large dogs. i would have loved to have a large dog, but my landlord forbade it on no biased premise, just rules. so i have my little krian. i bet maggie is really spiffy

CathyBogart
09-14-2004, 01:13 AM
You should put this in the large dog thread. :)

sirrahved
09-14-2004, 09:14 AM
Kriansmom... I see you're new (and from Indiana too... woot!) If you need any help (like figuring out where to post, how to post pictures, how to reply to threads... ANYTHING!) Give a shout out and most people will be very nice and more than willing to give you help.

Happy posting!

Amber
09-14-2004, 03:50 PM
sirrahved, I think you were the one being rude. You just don't tell people you have them on there ignore list!

I read no negativity in wolfchans replie, she just said she should post it in the large dog thread, with a smile.

There was absolutly no reason to flip out like that.

CathyBogart
09-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Thanks Amber. :)

kriansmom: Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope you didn't take my reply as snippy or anything, I didn't really mean for it to be. All that happened is that you clicked the button to start a new thread instead of reply. It's REALLY easy to do since they're right near each other, and I know I still do it after hanging out on this forum for several years, so I really wasn't trying to make fun. :(

Soledad
09-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Don't worry, Wolfchan. You didn't come off as rude at all. And your response was much more helpful than a series of :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and an airing of a past grudge.

Aspen and Misty
09-14-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
Don't worry, Wolfchan. You didn't come off as rude at all. And your response was much more helpful than a series of :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and an airing of a past grudge.

Agreed!

How rude!

I hope you like it here kriansmom19

Ashley

kriansmom19
09-15-2004, 06:01 AM
thanks eveyone, you all seem really nice. ^_^ Once i get the pics of Krian developed, I will try to get them into cyberspace and on this site for you. thanks eveyone! ^_^:D

sammy101
09-15-2004, 08:59 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!:) You'll find it very addicting.lol.

I am a large dog lover,i do like small dogs but i LOVE big dogs.My Kodie is 14 months,and we dont really know what he is but we belive that he is a Lab/Rottie/Hound mix,and weighs 90 pounds.i agree with you,i wish people werent so scared of *big* dogs.:p

btw- what kind dog is your Krian? i love the name!!

pitc9
09-16-2004, 09:01 AM
WolfChan... you said nothing wrong!!!!

Welcome Kriansmom!! As a mom to 2 German Shepherds, I know all about people's fear of big dogs!

Please forgive the drama that unfolded, it's not always like that here on Pet Talk!!
We all here are lovers of every type of animal, and we all care for each other!
I look forward to seeing pictures of your pup soon!!

PJ's Mom
09-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Soledad

Agreed.

Welcome to Pet Talk, kriansmom! :D