PDA

View Full Version : They're gone! FOREVER!:(

wabbitwuver
09-13-2004, 06:56 PM
The baby bunnies are gone now!:( I will always miss them! They settled in quite well there and they were in the same cage thingy Oreo was in before. They were way tamer then any bunny that has EVER been there! They let everyoen pet them instead of running away in the corner! The people definitly won't sell the rabbits as snake food, the rabbits will be about $30 and no one would purchase them for that just for their snake, the thought of it makes me sick! Anyways the guy told me he would never let them do that(I saw the signs all over the petstore,even on the rat cages saying "these are NOT snake bait"! He told me how one of his friends tryed to purchase a guinea pig which was on sale for $10 for his snake but he wouldn't let him....they even got in an arguement! This guy has 29 animals and is a total animal fanatic....he will make sure these bunnies are safe! I still miss them SOOOOOOO much, they were so sweet and soft and friendly! That is one of the reasons these rabbits will find nice homes! I made a poster and they are going to post in on the cage for me saying about how rabbits are a commitment and are for life and to keep it that way! I also said my website for new rabbit owners! Well I wish my sweet babies luck!:( I wish I could keep them all but they were costing me WAY to much money!

carole
09-13-2004, 07:13 PM
Let us hope they all find loving homes soon, I know it must be heart-breaking to part with them, they would be so adorable, when my son was little we had a black netherland dwarf, Lickrish, she was never really a great pet, but we loved her all the same.

wabbitwuver
09-13-2004, 08:18 PM
it is very heart-breaking! I didn't cry though. Almost! But I tryed as hard as I could to tame them but not get attached....didn't work, they are tame but I am attached!:(:(:(:(

manda_moo87
09-13-2004, 08:31 PM
I feel your pain... I sold one of my little babies and he left yesterday :( was hard saying good-bye to him.

Desert Arabian
09-13-2004, 09:42 PM
Awww, I hope they get nice forever loving homes! :) I'm sure it's hard, but as time goes on the pain will heal!

carole
09-14-2004, 04:43 PM
I can understand how you must feel, I always wanted to breed cats, but I knew darn well, I could never part with any of the kittens, so that idea went out the window.

Don't worry they will be fine, and in time you will feel better about parting with your babies,it just takes time, remember you gave them a good start in life and that counts for a lot. Cheer up please.:)

wabbitwuver
09-14-2004, 06:35 PM
I'm not very bad today....It's not NEAR as bad as them dieing! I delt with that ALOT I also delt with stillborn babies!