PDA

View Full Version : Prayers & Wishes for my mom, please

Amber
09-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Tomorrow at 8:30am or so, my mom has to have surgery on her arm/wrist. I'm a bit nervous for her, and so is she. The thing thats going to drive me crazy is that I'll be at school when she's having it.

It's nothing huge, she's not going to be put to sleep for it, there just numbing my mom's arm/wrist.

Anyways, anything could happen, and I would appreciate if everyone could think of her tomorrow/pray.

ComedyDevil
09-13-2004, 03:44 PM
Prayers being sent your way. I'm sure she'll be fine, try not to worry! :)

Tweety_Pie
09-13-2004, 03:45 PM
I will be keeping your mom in my thoughts and paryers :)

My Peanuts
09-13-2004, 04:06 PM
Prayers are on the way. I'm sure everything will go fine :)

davidpizzica
09-13-2004, 04:16 PM
Amber, your mom is going to be fine. I just went through knee replacement surgery and came out with flying colors! The doctors know what they are doing, and will do everyhing to help her through. Amber, my prayers and good wishes go with your mother for healing and to you for being a good daughter.

Amber
09-13-2004, 08:01 PM
thankyou everyone :)

Karen
09-13-2004, 08:21 PM
What's she having surgery for? Carpal tunnels?

I has surgery years ago to remove a ganglion cyst on my wrist, and it went just fine. Your mom is at less risk because you said she's just getting local anethesia, which cuts back on a lot of the risk of surgery.

AbbyMom
09-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Prayers for your mom and wishing her a speedy recovery.

rg_girlca
09-13-2004, 08:55 PM
My prayers and positive thoughts will be with your mom tomorrow. I'm sure she will be just fine.

(((((HUGS))))) for you Amber for support.

Amber
09-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Karen, i'm not even sure what she's having done. She told me before, but I can't remember it. I think it has something to do with her nerves? i can't think right now.

hehe, I kept asking her if I could stay home tomorrow, because "A family member is having surgrey" lol she told me no, lol, was worth a try, a free day of school, and they wouldn't count it against you. :p

Thanks everyone, im sure she will be fine too.

4 Dog Mother
09-14-2004, 09:11 AM
Thoughts and prayers coming to you and your mom!

Amber
09-14-2004, 02:46 PM
She's home, and everything is fine. Her arm is wraped up, and she says it kinda hurts, but they gave her pain killer for it.

Thanks for thinking of her. :)

My Peanuts
09-14-2004, 04:11 PM
Glad to hear it. I knew she would be ok. :)

davidpizzica
09-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Amber
She's home, and everything is fine. Her arm is wraped up, and she says it kinda hurts, but they gave her pain killer for it.

Thanks for thinking of her. :) Amber, That is GREAT news! I'm happy that your mom is home and comfortable(I know what it's like to come home after surgery!) and that you are SO relieved!