PDA

View Full Version : Signature Makers.....

Aspen and Misty
09-13-2004, 02:29 PM
I have an idea for all you artist out there!

When making a signature, why not sign your signature? We do this in Digital Photo Class. We write our name and the year at the bottom of the picture, big enough to see, but small enough not to take away from the picture/sginature.

I know I would like the artist to sign the sigs they make for me because

1. Then there is no confussion as to who made it (sometimes people have more then one siggy in there signature and I'm un-sure of who made what.)

2. Then I can save them, know who made them and what year they were made in.

I just thought maybe ya'll would think about it :)
Ashley

Kfamr
09-13-2004, 02:43 PM
I thought aobut doing that before, but with the signature size limit it'd really take away from the signature. :(

slleipnir
09-13-2004, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I've thought of it before. I did something similar when I played simgames only I'd only put my username on the bottom corner.

http://tainted-sky.net/nazo2.jpg here is an example..only it would just be a name..i suppose I could do something like that but it would have ot be really small?

BCBlondie
09-13-2004, 03:19 PM
I make banners on showdog.com, and I always sign "bcb" (for BCBlondie..) in one of the corners. I haven't done it with sigs yet because like Kay said.. sig limit.. :-\

Amber
09-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Thats why people write under there sigs, for example mine "Thanks Kay" and then you'll know who does it.

Aspen and Misty
09-13-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Amber
Thats why people write under there sigs, for example mine "Thanks Kay" and then you'll know who does it.

Yes, I know, but as I said, some people have more then one sig made by more then one person and it's hard to tell which person made which siggy.

I just thought it was a neat idea and I'd share, something to keep in mind for the future, I do understand about the Size limit though.

Ash

Amber
09-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah, thats right too, with the more than 1 signatures some people have/get.