PDA

View Full Version : ??? what did she do?

cali
09-13-2004, 12:55 PM
ok now I am very curious, apearently the leader of our club, who is also Happys breeder, received "a very disterbing e-mail about Happy" from the host team at the tourny this weekend. :confused: now I am curious and nervous, Happy was really good this weekend in comparison to what she used to be like, she is makin progress, apperntly though she is expected to forget all her dog fears overnight :eek: everyone around here KNOWS what Happy is like, and they all want her, because she is fast, but she does have a dog fear aggression problem, like I said everyone in our region already knows this. now the amount Happy has improved since she started is amazing, but apperently not good enugh. now I wanna know just what this "disterbing" e-mail about Happy is all about. :confused:

pitc9
09-13-2004, 01:17 PM
I'm so sorry... I hope it turns out just to be something stupid!

Maybe someone's just jealous!!!:D

LorraineO
09-13-2004, 01:17 PM
Best thing to do is ASK!!! Ask whats in this email and what did Happy supposedly do?!

When in doubt or in the dark,, open the yap and bark,,, NICELY!!!! :) :)

Samantha Puppy
09-13-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
Best thing to do is ASK!!! Ask whats in this email and what did Happy supposedly do?!
Yup, that's what I was gonna say...

cali
09-13-2004, 01:19 PM
oh I will find out lol apperntly we need to have a team meeting about Happys "issues" so obviously I will find out then, hopefully sooner...

cali
09-13-2004, 01:25 PM
ok my mom said she is going to have the person fwd the e-mail to us, so I can read it myself, relying on this persons word is not a good idea lol she has a tendency to lie, about everything, and she really stretches the truth about Happy, all the time, she does not particularly like her :rolleyes: lets see there was the time Happy was "mauled" in the van and she saw "a bloody injured puppy" uhhh lets see there was a small scuffle in the van once, and nobody was injured in the slightest :rolleyes:

BCBlondie
09-13-2004, 01:58 PM
Like the others said - ask for the actual email so you completely know what it was about.

Sounds like this person is just jealous that you have such an awesome dog.. ;)

cali
09-13-2004, 02:07 PM
lol see I dont understand this women, Happy IS an awsome dog, and this women BRED Happy. but apperntly she made up her mind about what Happy was gonna be like, when she was just a newborn, and evendently nothing will change that, I was told that this women said Happy would NEVER be a flyball dog, where that notion came from I am not sure, when every single dog in her family tree are flyball dogs! she seems to be bitter that Happy is a flyball dog, and a damn good one at that, personaly I am very happy when a dog proves me wronge, but this women is just bitter about it! she refuses to see what Happy is really like, not a single person who truley knows Happy dislikes her, in fact she is the favorite dog of everyone who knows her. , she is a mooch and a suck up, she is goofy, and loving, and smart, but the only thing this women is willing to see is the aggression towards other dogs(fear aggression, but she figers Happy s just flat out aggressive) why she feels the need to convince herself that she bred a bad dog is beyond me :confused:

bsherman
09-13-2004, 02:21 PM
It may not be my business but I think its time someone started a new club here. Seems to be a lot of jealousy in this group, its a sad thing when someone makes an opinion before they know the animal. Sounds like the old school board syndrome, too much control by the board and not remembering why clubs were formed. It should be fun for everyone.

cali
09-13-2004, 02:31 PM
we have plenty of clubs to choose from around here, the problem is the clubs that are availiable lol this club is a split from the Ruff Riders, we already have a farley new club here but they suck, they have no idea how to train, dogs that could very easily go fast are barley moving, on saterday the boxloader made a mistake, the leader of the club came over to here and started yelling at the poor girl, then just when you though he was done he turned around and yelled some more. I would NEVER join the biggest club in the city, we took a class with them once, Happy was terrified of them, and they would just grab her, and yank her around, then ordered us to have her on a prong the next week to control her behaivoir :eek: she did not attack them, all she did was try to stay away from them with her tail tucked, and instead of coaxing her nicley they would just grab her collar, yank her over, and tell at her for not comming to them, so we never went back. the RR are cheapos lol plus they rent our clubs building(as does the newest club in the city)

cali
09-13-2004, 07:37 PM
ugh, the responce was that the e-mail is confindential so I am not allowed to see what my own dog is being accused of, here is the exact quote of here responce:

The email was confidential, I am going to investigate this, but there were wittnesses

ok now I am REALLY curious, as to what my dog is being accused of, when the e-mail accusing MY dog of something I know nothing about is confindential, and she wont even tell us what MY dog is being accused of! :mad:

Jods
09-13-2004, 07:46 PM
how could it be confidential... If there were witness' tell them to come forward... Were you with her the whole time at the tourny?? People are so wierd... I hope they don't try to ruin Happy's fun

cali
09-13-2004, 08:07 PM
yes, I was with her the whole time at the tourny, she was either in the car with Rigs, or in the van in her kennel, or she was with me. I mean she lunged at a couple dogs like normal(only a lot fewer then before) and some were not even her fault, the other dog went at Happy, and those people apologized. she was even amazingly good while waiting with all the other dogs to play the toy pool game, dogs all around her and she only snarked like 3 times, and that was only a snark(just bared her teeth and barked) and only if the dog got to close to her, her comfort zone has shrunk dramaticly though, it used to be like 40 feet, now its only 2 feet. so unless a dog she did not know invaded her personal space she did not even look at them! her teeth did not touch a single dog, and they never have, which is why I am so confused about what this is all about. :confused:

sabies
09-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Hope it works out ok! How upsetting to be told that something was said . . . but we're not going to tell you what! That's inconsiderate and rude.

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-13-2004, 08:28 PM
I hope you find out what's going on soon:confused: I think YOU should be allowed to know what the problem is with YOUR dog!

cali
09-14-2004, 09:01 AM
ok, she told my mom to ask me about "the chocolate lab incident" uhh ok Iknow exactly what she is talking about now, Happy was amazingly good lying near a chocolate lab named whisky, when whisky came to see Happy, she snapped, that was it, nothing else happend! oh and this is what else she wrote:

Ask Shayna about the Chocolate Lab incident. This happened when everyone
was watching the pool dunk. Ask Shayna what Susan Betker of KAOS told other
people around them, ask her what Happy was doing the whole time she was
sitting there watching the pool dunk. This cannot go on. This is not
gossip, it has been witnessed by several people, I have found out. Happy
continues to set a very bad example for the rest of the teams, people are
saying bad things about our dogs, and the team is getting a bad name. You
and Shayna refuse to do anything about this.
Here are the rules for Happy:
1) Shayna may no longer have her anywhere in the immediate area of other
dogs, unless she is exercising her or going to and from the lanes, if there
is another incident, she will not be allowed to race with us any more
2) Happy must be kennelled in your van when parked by the training hall, as
her ferocious attacks at the windows are poor public relations for the
training hall
3) You and Shayna must come up with some kind of method to stop this
aggressive behaviour, and show signs of improvement, or this will be her
last year with us.

I did not know the dogs owner said anything about it to the people around us, she sure did not say anything about it to me. infact she laughed it off to my face! and I read that I decided fine, I will leave, and you will never see Happy or Misty, or me again, will that make them happy? their are plenty of things I can do with my dogs where people adore them.

cloverfdx
09-14-2004, 09:16 AM
Oh no :( poor Happy. Of all people this women should know what Happy is like and should understand that.

I did not know the dogs owner said anything about it to the people around us, she sure did not say anything about it to me.
She should have come strait to you and discussed it, not gossip about it. People like that make me so mad. :mad:

I hope you work something out, that or find another club where you and your gorgeous dogs will be welcome.