PDA

View Full Version : Another Rant about work..errrrrr

kingrattus
09-13-2004, 10:08 AM
I so know that I'm gonna loose it soon.

I just foundout from a friend on msn (we r also co-workers/supervisor, he works in the main store & I work post office), that their r major problems in the system because I didn't set up the users right (I was fallowing instructions for someone else). I had to set up users because employees were lowering prices by 1/2!!!! accepting returns for phone cards & stamps, which u cannot return !!!! We were loosing soo much money & it had to be done.

Everyone has had a user for about a month now & not ONE person told me there was something wrong!!!! No one tells me anything becasue my title isn't Manager or Supervisor, but I'm an acting Manager bacause I run the whole post office (the title Manager has been removed from Post Office years & years ago), I fix problems, do the paperwork, deal with head office, go to canada post meetings, & I do alot in our store too.

This problem could have been fixed a very long time ago, & I'm just angry. & everyone is blaming me for it, YAY :mad: :mad: :mad:

edit: I posted below about some GREAT NEWS!!!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2004, 01:16 PM
It's such a pity that someone didn't come to you sooner, so the problem could have been sorted out ages ago!! Sounds like a very frustrating place to work!!!

kingrattus
09-13-2004, 09:00 PM
Very. I totaly understand why the other person quit before me & called me a sucker as she left.

I'm a BIG sucker, but I need cash & its a very stable job, with full health bennifits & a 20% discount.

I pay .50 for all my perscriptions!!!

Tonya
09-13-2004, 11:13 PM
That sucks! That is how my work is too. They gripe behind my back when I make a mistake. How am I supposed to ever learn or correct my mistakes if no one tells me?!

kingrattus
09-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Turnes out my manager didn't know about it & still doesn't, so I fixed the computer problem & all is good :) It was 1 no when it should have said yes in the system. Took less the 5 mins to fix all the user names.

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

We might have an older lady whith years exp. willing to work in my post office!!!!!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

The older ladies r much easier to get along with, I just hope she understands I'm the boss, even tho I'm really young to be running the post office.