PDA

View Full Version : Ginger Update!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2004, 09:23 AM
Remember a while ago I TNR'd a gorgeous Ginger boy (Called Ginger - DUH - I am VERY original!!!).

Some time ago I posted a thread about how well he was settling in to the garden. (You can look here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48447&highlight=Ginger) ).

Well, I just had to share the latest developments. He is turning into quite a little lovebug, and has such fun playing outside, although as you will see from the videos, he was VERY fed up with the CLICKY THING on this particular day!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2004, 09:27 AM
Here is another video of him playing. He is SUCH a cutie. The only problem I have now is that he lies accross the bottom of the front door (to enjoy the cool air that seeps out of the gap) and now every time I open the front door he takes a wander around the lounge and entrance hall, before slowly wandering outside again! It's SO cute!!

jazzcat
09-13-2004, 09:42 AM
LOL! Ginger doesn't seem to happy about being on camera. Those were some powerful sounding smacks.

Barbara
09-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Aaawww- he's so cute with these face markings:) I suppose neither Ally nor your husband would allow you to adopt him?

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
I suppose neither Ally nor your husband would allow you to adopt him?

You got that right!!! At around $700 per cat to transport them back to South Africa, I need to be sensible and practicle about this (unfortunatley - because he IS adorable!)

kimlovescats
09-13-2004, 11:45 AM
WOW! I'd say you named Ginger perfectly, what a "spicey" little guy he is!!!:eek: :D Boy, can he pack a punch, too! Adorable videos!!! Thank you so much for taking care of this precious one!!!:)

popcornbird
09-14-2004, 12:33 AM
Those videos had me laughing so hard! Ginger is SO CUUUUTE!!!!! He he he! Very sweet!

catcrazylady
09-14-2004, 06:36 AM
What a great laugh this morning!!! I love that spunky little guy! He really dislikes the camera doesn't he? I love his markings and I would take that boy in a minute!!! What a funny and cute Dilman kitty!!:D :D :D

catmandu
09-14-2004, 08:41 AM
Ginger,sure,is having Fun,can the Found Cats,come,and Play?