PDA

View Full Version : Hubby managed to wake me up at 3 A.M chuckling....

QueenScoopalot
09-13-2004, 08:09 AM
Noel had barged into the bedroom, and he couldn't stop her! She's my cerebellar hypoplasia tempermental (With emphasis on mental :rolleyes: ) tortie. She was on the bed and happy as a clam. Then the smack fest began! She likes to have everything to herself...food, us, her space. Others heard her purrs and came over for daddy's loving and smack! I came close to getting my face slashed open again. :eek: She was evicted. :( She was so happy being in bed, and hubby was so amused. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/NoelBeingSweet.jpg

The fresh girl....in a sweet mood for a change! :D

Laura's Babies
09-13-2004, 08:20 AM
Awe, she wanted loving (?) at 3 am??? She is able to get on your bed by herself? Amy never even trys to get on my bed anymore and she hardly trys to get into chairs to sleep anymore. I have noticed in just the last few days, she seems to have gotten even worse. Funny, when I first got her home, she seemed to be playing a whole lot more than she had ever played, now she can't walk to the food bowl without falling over several times. I need to do another video so you can see what I mean. It just breaks my heart to watch her getting worse.

catnapper
09-13-2004, 09:03 AM
I'd wake up chuckling too! With grumpy cats, I guess you take the loving moments when they come - regardless if its 3:00 Am.

:D :p :D :p

catmandu
09-13-2004, 09:07 AM
The Found Cats,will do that too,deciding,to have thier Civil Wars,early,in the morning,so they can startle,me,with thier screams! What a Gorgeous Tortie,bless you,for helping a Cat,that most would reject!

QueenScoopalot
09-13-2004, 09:07 AM
All the special needs kitties manage to get onto the bed, including Kirby. He leaps just like a kangaroo! Eli is the one that's most dangerous to my flesh when he's in the bedroom. I sleep with one eye open, or endure the wrath of Eli's daggers if I'm not aware of where he is at all times. :eek: He digs into the bed to get up and down as well, and if my legs are overheated and sticking out...I risk serious impalement. Not a nice way to be woken up. I'm not sure if Dave took Noel to bed with him or not. He sure was having himself a nice laugh at 3 AM! :rolleyes: I'm sorry to hear Amy is having ups, and downs. With ch it shouldn't get worse. Have you considered acupuncture for her? Something to think about, and it may make her function better. Give her lots of kisses for me! ;)