PDA

View Full Version : Photos of our horse ridign tour :)

EssTer
09-13-2004, 06:22 AM
I went for horse riding again, in that place where we were (me and Lolita my friend from Latvia) before... Anf that was totally awesome :)I asked woman who works there could I get Odinn - horse I rode before.. and she said of course LOL :) I was so happy because I'm just in love with that horse :) I was too lazy to upload pics in imagestation, so I will give you address of photobucket album (because photobucket do not resize pics and they are big) :) enjoy :) CLICK HERE FOR PICS! (http://photobucket.com/albums/v11/EssTer/Odinn/)

P.S. I'm in that funny greenish yellow rain coat and trousers because at the begginning of tour it was raining quite hard...

dukedogsmom
09-13-2004, 06:35 AM
Ha ha! There are lots of people in raincoats there. But, I did see you in that one pic. Those horses are too cute. I love how wooly they are. I also love their thick, long manes. Flair's mane is very fine so it doesn't get thick. Glad you had a good time.

BCBlondie
09-13-2004, 10:45 AM
What pretty horses! I love the white one. :)

EssTer
09-13-2004, 12:32 PM
Thanx :) Oh, I just added some more pics in my Icelandic horse album, so check it :) address is in my siggy :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Looks like you had a fantastic time! I fell off a horse about 13 years ago, and I have never had the courage to get back on!! I am so jealous of all you horse riders!!