PDA

View Full Version : Cats 4 Keeps - New Website

kimlovescats
09-13-2004, 02:09 AM
In addition to my Petfinder.com website, I now have another website! I hope you will stop in for a look-see!;)
http://www.cats4keeps.bravehost.com/

Barbara
09-13-2004, 03:25 AM
Oh Kim! I love them all and I hope especially sweet Josephine will find the best furrever home:)

I suppose Jasmine babies will be the first to go. They are everyone's dream kitties:D

jenluckenbach
09-13-2004, 05:07 AM
Nice site. You can link this site at the petfinder site, we do.

I see many the cat list has grown since I last looked ;) Been working hard, I see.

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2004, 07:03 AM
The site is great! I just want to take them ALL!!! (The more I think about it, I realise it is probably a GOOD thing that I am so far away from all of you!!!)

carla and mike
09-13-2004, 07:23 AM
Wow,looks like 16 were added since I last visited.This is great Kim.Good Luck.:D

carla and mike
09-13-2004, 07:27 AM
I have to say Marmy is my favorite and if I were close I would scoop her up and love love love her till she is happy.Poor Marmy needs an extra special home.

jazzcat
09-13-2004, 07:30 AM
Kim it looks great.

I'm dying over Baloo's sister Ashley. I know she will find a good home because she is so cute. Cooper and Griffin are real heart stealers too.

QueenScoopalot
09-13-2004, 07:54 AM
The site looks wonderful Kim! I can't wait to hear about your first adoption! :D If all goes well, I'll start shipping the overflow from here LOL! ;) I am swamped with nursing kittens right now, and not a stitch of room for anymore. *sigh* I hope that everyone gets a purrfect home through you. ;) Good going. :)

Laura's Babies
09-13-2004, 08:00 AM
GREAT JOB!! I know you are proud and happy! You deserve to be! I can not believe you have that sight up already and the list on Pet Finder up! You have been a busy Lady!! Congratulations and may you have nothing but the BEST OF LUCK!

lizzielou742
09-13-2004, 08:44 AM
It looks so good! I read all the write-ups and they're great. You chose some good pictures too.

I wish I could adopt Amber from you. I have such a soft spot for those tortie girls....stupid apartment rules.... :(

catmandu
09-13-2004, 08:57 AM
These people,are the Found Cats Hroes,All Cats deserve to be CATS4EVER!

catnapper
09-13-2004, 08:58 AM
Hmmm... seems I've seen that first image somewhere before..... and if the artsist gets her @#&$% camera back, you'll something else to put there! :D

I see too that you've been VERY busy adding cats to the site! Great job!

K & L
09-13-2004, 08:58 AM
WOW! That looks great!

kuhio98
09-13-2004, 09:22 AM
Great job! I can't wait to hear about the first, official adoption.

christa
09-13-2004, 10:35 AM
YAY!!! I was so excited to see this today! So glad you've got it all up and running! I know it's going to be such a success! I mean, look at all of the PT'ers that you've got drooling over your babies!!!

Those dilute calicos are so precious!!!

Anyway, congrats and I wish all the best to you and your babies . . . I know they'll find great forever homes in no time!!!

kimlovescats
09-13-2004, 11:38 AM
Thank you ALL so much! I just hope and pray that there are some people like you wonderful *drooling* PTers who are in my area, and will fall in love with these kitties too!!!;)

christa
09-13-2004, 01:41 PM
Oh, Kim!!! I wish I lived in your area! I wouldn't hesitate one second to adopt one of your little ones . . . I'd know FOR A FACT that they'd be healthy, after being in your loving care!

You know we've been thinking about getting another cat . . . it's just been so hard because Josie was so sick when we adopted her and we're so afraid that we'll get the same thing again and we just can't afford all that right now.

My point is, you've got a great thing going on, and anyone that adopts from you will be sooooo lucky!!!

NoahsMommy
09-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Kim,

Its perfect!!! I have a question. When we get the Moggies & Doggies site up, can we link to it? I'd like to get you as much help as you could, maybe someone lurking on my site may be able to adopt or help in some way?

Keep up the good work!

Love,
Kelly :)

kimlovescats
09-13-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Kim,

Its perfect!!! I have a question. When we get the Moggies & Doggies site up, can we link to it? I'd like to get you as much help as you could, maybe someone lurking on my site may be able to adopt or help in some way?

Keep up the good work!

Love,
Kelly :)

Of course, Kelly, that would be wonderful!;)

rg_girlca
09-13-2004, 07:39 PM
Kim, has been a very busy girl hasn't she.:D

Great Job Kim. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.:)

catcrazylady
09-14-2004, 08:57 AM
The site is FANTASTIC! I knew it would be!;) :D Prayers that this goes really well and you get lots of adoptions and help. Great job Kim! This is so wonderful!!!:D :D :D