PDA

View Full Version : Who are the "Seabiscuit" lovers? ;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the movie "Seabiscuit"...me, I LOVE it!!! One of the best movies ever!!! ;) Oh, and the "match race" in the movie was filmed at Keeneland racetrack here in Lexington, KY, 5 minutes away from our house! It's sooo awesome! :D I've also seen one of the horses that played Seabiscuit in the movie at the KY Horse Park...his name's I Two Step Too, and he's a gorgeous little bay! :)

slleipnir
09-12-2004, 03:24 PM
I loved the movie as well, but I thought the book was much better hehe :) You might want to look into it if you enjoyed the movie :D

Desert Arabian
09-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Yep, I saw him too at the Kentucky Horse Park and gave him a couple of scratches on the forhead. He sure is a cutie pie! :D Keeneland is awesome, I wish they were open for the season when I was there last- ah well, all the more reason to go back to Kentucky for the 100th time. :p :p

Rio and Me
09-12-2004, 03:33 PM
I saw the movie and loved it so i brought the book, only just started it but so far GREAT.
Ky

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I loved the movie as well, but I thought the book was much better hehe :) You might want to look into it if you enjoyed the movie :D

I actually read the book before I saw the movie, and loved it sooo much I saw the movie soon after! It IS a GREAT book, I agree! ;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Yep, I saw him too at the Kentucky Horse Park and gave him a couple of scratches on the forhead. He sure is a cutie pie! :D Keeneland is awesome, I wish they were open for the season when I was there last- ah well, all the more reason to go back to Kentucky for the 100th time. :p :p

Oh gosh, I LOVE Keeneland...it is SOOO much fun to go there to see the races, and bet on your favorite horse(s)! I've seen I Two Step Too a few times too, and he is really sweet! ;)

guster girl
09-12-2004, 07:27 PM
I thought the movie was wonderful! If you like stories based on true events about horses, check out Phar Lap. It's really good, as well! It has the actor from the Man From Snowy River movies. It's about a famous Australian race horse. It is one of my favorites.

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-12-2004, 07:32 PM
I thought the movie was excellent! I have the book but I haven't read it yet.

Logan
09-12-2004, 09:02 PM
I haven't read the book, but I would like to. I thought the movie was wonderful. :)