PDA

View Full Version : man siccs pitts on neighbor's dog for FUN!!!

lute
09-12-2004, 02:02 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:
this makes me sick!
link (http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2774451)

Jods
09-12-2004, 02:04 PM
thats terrible.... The poor dog didn't stand a chance... Were the pitty's destroyed?? Poor things with an owner like that:( :eek:

dukedogsmom
09-12-2004, 02:06 PM
As I've asked before, why do people put these articles in this area? If we want to read these things, we can go to the dog house.

KYS
09-12-2004, 04:48 PM
I don't understand why someone would do
such a horrible thing.
I never will. :(

Jadapit
09-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Ugh!! It's idiots like that, that give pits such a bad name. How sad and tragic. It makes my blood boil.:mad: :mad: :mad:

senorita02
09-12-2004, 05:14 PM
All i can say is i am irate, and i wish that man was dead and mauled by his own pitts before they destroy them.:mad:

lute
09-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by senorita02
All i can say is i am irate, and i wish that man was dead and mauled by his own pitts before they destroy them.:mad:
ditto!!!

leslie
09-12-2004, 07:33 PM
I don't mind them being in this forum because dog house is for controversial subjects and this isn't right? we are all against pet dogs being used as bait for pit bull dogs? I think dog general is ok?
Anyway, what I am hoping, is that the owner can personally sue the owners of the dogs. I hate to see the dogs put down for this- it's not their fault. In Boston, everytime a dog attacts a child, they kill the dog. Not rationalizing that the owner trained it to attack and kill small things.... duh. There seems to me that the owner of the mauled pet can sue and even though money means nothing emotionally and probably the owner will never see any of it (male or female owner?), it's the going through the process that helps. Poor baby. Trespassing charges along with murder.

LorraineO
09-13-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
As I've asked before, why do people put these articles in this area? If we want to read these things, we can go to the dog house.

I agree,,, this is an upsetting issue and I too feel it belongs in the dog house...

I didnt need to read the link to know what happened,, I can see the sad outcome in the replies.