PDA

View Full Version : She Likes It!!

Jods
09-12-2004, 12:55 PM
the bed I bought Pix yesterday well I though she didn't like it because she wouldn't go in it on her own... So this morning when I was tidying up I put it on top of the Ferrets cage out of the way... Well a few min ago I couldn't find my little girl I rushed downstairs thinking she slipped outta the door into my parents house. (we live in a duplex but there is a door inside as well adjoining the two houses) Anyways my parents said they haven’t seen her uh oh my heart jumped. She usually comes or mews when I call her... Then I came back up and Look what I found...

bad girly mew when momma calls lol....

Jods
09-12-2004, 12:57 PM
and another

catnapper
09-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Looks like she more than likes it - looks like she LOVES it!

Cats don't ever want to admit they like something you paid money for right away... they like to pretend to hate it for a while before they approve!

Freckles
09-12-2004, 12:59 PM
location, location, location.

rg_girlca
09-12-2004, 01:17 PM
I agree with you 100% Freckles, it's all to do with the location.

Not nice though Pixie to scare meowmie like that.

What adorable pictures.:)

Laura's Babies
09-12-2004, 03:07 PM
#1......They like HIGH places! NEVER on the floor! (Then again, she may have gotten jealous and thought you were giving it to the ferret.)

The color in that basket with her color, really show up good together!

Laura's Babies
09-12-2004, 03:30 PM
I sent you a pm yesterday... Did you get it? If not, pm me and I will resend.

catmandu
09-13-2004, 09:22 AM
What a sweet Little One,and The & Member Found Cat Siamese Squad MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOEOWS Hello!