PDA

View Full Version : Kitten?

Mil0Luv3r
09-12-2004, 12:41 AM
Earlier my Aunt and brother came in saying that they saw kitten outside! So I went running out my heart was kind of pounding when i saw it because I didn't know if it was Rabid! But it seemed friendly inof and was looking for food so I started to call "Kitty kitty" and then it started running towards me! I closed the door when it got to close! But sense it was dark he looked and sounded like Milo! So I stood there intill it got close inof for me to notice that it wasn't Milo! So I closed the door sense we had Lady inside she wouldn't hurt him but she is VERY HYPER!! And I didn't really want a cat that had been roaming the streets by Lady so I closed the door ran back into the Computer/Work room and told my brother to go out there and make sure it didn't get away before I could get a response I was upstairs getting the Cat Chow then I ran back down and back outside! My mother just picked him up to see if he was a she or he and he was a he and looked Neutured or maybe UnNeutured.. Well I put some food down on the ground for him.. And he ate it all inleast then a second! I asked my mom if we could keep him and in a split second she answered back with "Hello No!" she isn't a very big animal lover! Then my dad came out saying that he saw another kitten down the street the other night when he was pulling in that looked just like Mama'Kitty! Then I thought that there had to be more kittens around here somewhere! So I'm going to keep a lookout for more! My Aunt said that she would take him and get him Neutured if he hadn't been already and get everything done for him that he needed done.. We gave her a bowl of cat food gave her the cage we brought Mama'Kitty up here with and off they went! When she got home she AIMED me on AIM saying she just gave him a bath and that he was loving all over her.. She named him Charlie and Mr.Lovey Dovey || for a nickname (Milo is Mr.Lovey Dovey:D) and then she went to go bake a cake.. She came back and said that he had been Meowing to be let out! She she let him out(she has a screened in porch) and she went out to watch him.. She heard the timer go off and ran in to get the cake out when she went back out to her suprise he was GONE!!! She went out looking EVERYWHERE! She had my Uncle's dog Val helped her(she is actually my Uncle's GF) they didn't find him.. She came back in AIMED me on AIM told me what happen and went back out to look.. This time she heard Val bark and saw that he ran up a tree because Val scared him up there! She got him down brought him in and she hasn't let him out sense tonight!

AmberLee
09-12-2004, 04:05 AM
It sounds like there is a promising fur-ever home for that silly little kitty. Thanks for letting us know about him.

Laura's Babies
09-12-2004, 09:29 AM
Funny how they know the right places to go for a good home. Hope it all works out for that little street baby. They ALL deserve loving homes and someone to look after them.

catmandu
09-12-2004, 10:56 AM
WE are all hoping,and praying,at the Found Cat Hotel,that that Poor Cat,get get a Furr Ever Home,like we all did!

Mil0Luv3r
09-12-2004, 11:56 AM
He did :) My Aunt had actually been looking for a Black or Chocolate Lab.. When we got Milo she had fallen in love with a Tortie but her landlord said "No" inless she paid the $500 fee... So she has to keep Charlie(the kitten) Secret from her LandLord..