PDA

View Full Version : Dog Sitting!

chrissycat21
09-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Yesterday (Friday) I dog sat for the day for some of my neighbor's dogs. I've done it before, and let me tell you they are the sweetest dogs! I thought I'd attach some good pictures I got of them.

Cleo is the Chow and Osa is the Wheaten Terrier.

Attached: My dad with Cleo and Osa.

BTW, Cleo is so camera shy! I never knew that, but thats why there aren't really too many pictures of her. Osa was a camera hog!

chrissycat21
09-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Heres Osa....

chrissycat21
09-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Both drinking after running around (for Cleo, it was just SITTING around! lol)

chrissycat21
09-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Heres Cleo. Gosh that dog is one big teddy bear! She loves to be cuddled. When I was over there little earlier than the pictures were taken, we both dozed off under a tree. (Until Osa ran up and started jumping on us....)

chrissycat21
09-11-2004, 08:18 PM
Ok, this is the last one I'm posting. Its of Osa laying in the grass. We were just running around and she decided she needed a break!

Kfamr
09-11-2004, 08:49 PM
Cute dogs and great pictures!
I'd looooooooooveee to cuddle with Cleo. She's gorgeous. :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-11-2004, 08:57 PM
I love Wheaten Terriers! There's a couple that visit the Dog Park, and they're the cutest things. :)

Great pictures! All of them are soooo adorable! Looks like you had fun dog sitting!

dukedogsmom
09-12-2004, 08:26 AM
Cleo is so cute and fluffy! I would love to curl up with her, also. I'll bet you had fun taking care of them.

chrissycat21
09-12-2004, 08:29 AM
I had a great time watching them!

I couldn't beleive how camera shy Cleo was. She was whole different dog. I felt bad snapping pictures of her, but I wanted everyone to see what a beautiful dog she is!

Those dogs are so pampered! They get a mix of wet/dry food and it has to be heated in the microwave. Cleo wouldn't eat hers inside, so she had to eat it outside. Osa refused to eat it outside, and h ad to eat inside.

I had fun!