PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer here

ljlovescats
09-11-2004, 03:02 PM
hi i am a newcomer to pettalk catboy 123 my nephew recommended it to me and i should be posting pictures of my cats up in about 1 or 2 days, i have 3 cats lucky, gizzy, and billy. if you can tell me the way of pettalk i would greatly appreciate it thannx

:) :) :) :)

Randi
09-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Welcome to PT, Ljlovescats! :) A good beginning if you want to post pictures is this:

Posting pictures tutorial (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=7406&highlight=posting)

catnapper
09-11-2004, 03:18 PM
Welcome to PT! This is a wonderful place and very addictive - don't say you weren't warned! ;)

I have two cats, Allen and Pouncer as can be seen in my signature below. I also have a big scardy-cat dog named Nicki.

lbaker
09-11-2004, 03:19 PM
There really is no WAY, just talk about the funny, silly things you like about your furkids and we will listen. If you have a question or concern.. we will try to give support - if not an answer. I was very hesitant at first because everybody seemed to know everybody. Trust me on this, it doesn't take long to have fun here :D

kimlovescats
09-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk ... I look foward to meeting your 3 kitties!;)

Craftlady
09-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Welcome to PT can't wait to see photos of your furry babies :)

rg_girlca
09-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Welcome to PT.:D

I'm sure you are going to like it here.

There is "no way" to be on PT. Just be yourself and enjoy.

If you need a shoulder to cry on, questions about one of your furbabies, we are here to listen and lend you support.
So have fun.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your furbabies.:)

Laura's Babies
09-11-2004, 05:13 PM
WELCOME TO PT! This is the greatest place on the web and only the best people here! They will amaze you like no others can! I got hooked real quick here and we get aquainted real quick here! All it takes is one picture and one story..... We will be hooked and so will you!

AmberLee
09-11-2004, 05:18 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, I hope you enjoy it here.

My female (brown tabby in my avatar) is a 5 year old Maine Coon/Siamese/Ragdoll?? mix named Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni. We call her Livvy, for short.

My male is the dilute silver swirl that alternates with Livvy. He turned 5 in July, we'll celebrate his 5th Gotcha Day this week -- 16 Sept. His name is Perspicacity Purrsonality. We call him Cassy for short.

I look forward to learning more about you and your cats soon.

jazzcat
09-11-2004, 09:14 PM
Welcome to PT!!!

I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing about your kitties.

I have three cats and a dog as you can see in my signature below.

krazyaboutkatz
09-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Welcome to PT!!!:) I'm sure you'll love it here. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your cats and seeing some pictures of them too. I'm owned by 4 male cats which you can see in my avatar and signature picture.:)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-12-2004, 02:44 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk.

I am owned by my two furkids, Ally and Connor. Ally is a Bahraini Dilmun, and Connor is a DSH and is deaf!

I am sure you will love it here, and will get hooked very quickly! Looking forward to seeing pics of your furkids!

Julie

Jods
09-12-2004, 07:58 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, hope to see pics and hear stories from you soon...:D :D :D

sirrahbed
09-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Welcome to PetTalk. I bet you will love it here!! It should come with an *addiction* warning because some of us tend to spend WAY too much time here;) I have to peek in BEFORE my morning coffee:D

My three kitties are below, and we are about to adopt a pair of kittens on the first week of October from kimlovecats (you will "meet" here here as she runs a rescue called "Cats 4 Keeps".

Again, welcome and enjoy yourself!!

catmandu
09-12-2004, 10:59 AM
As an oldtimer,The Found Cats,and I welcome you,to Pet Talk,and cant wait,to see Your Furr Kids!

NoahsMommy
09-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Welcome to PT! :)

I'm looking forward to meeting your kitties.

I'm Kelly and I live with the eight cats and two birds you see in my signature...and three fish that aren't there. :)

Enjoy PT! Like the others said, its addicting.

Karen
09-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm one of the two moderators here. My pet is Miss Hoppy, that's her in my avatar - that's what the picture under my name is called.

Let's see - general guidelines for Pet Talk:
1. No cussing
2. Be nice, remember that every pet - and every person is special!
3. Feel free to go on and on about your kitties - this is one place where that is welcome!