PDA

View Full Version : SURPRISE for Sirrahbed :-)

sirrahbed
09-11-2004, 07:55 AM
We babysat Misha on Monday and her mommy (chrangharris)asked me not to cook Thursday night because she and Bryan (my son) wanted to bring dinner over as a surprise to thank us for all the meals and babysitting, etc. Well, they came over, we had a nice meal and then we all started watching a football game back in our room. Chris asked if she could invite Carol (her mom -Persianmom) over and I said of course. A little later I went to the bathroom - heard Carol in the room so walked out and guess who is standing there??? MISSY and PAUL!!!! All the way from Japan!!!! They have been planning this for FIVE months and I never had a clue!!! For my birthday, I will have my ENTIRE family with me altogether!!! I was totally stunned - I stood there staring at Missy - could not believe my eyes, just stood staring at her!!! Devon (sirrahved) and my other son Jason don't know yet but are on the way here from Indiana because we are having a combined birthbay party TODAY for both me (9/17) and Bryan today is his actual BD) so they will get the surprise when we go over at noon:D This party was planned for the past month and of course I knew about it but had no idea that my WHOLE family would be here for it :D I have been dying to post about it for two days now but could not let Devon know!! Anyway, here is a picture that Christine took of me that night. I had just walked out of the bathroom, Missy says my mouth dropped open for like 30 seconds and then dad and I hugged her. What happened with Dennis is that he just said hi to Missy like nothing was amiss and THEN did his double take:eek:, finally his brain registering that she was supposed to be in JAPAN and NOT in our bedroom!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p46f19afeadd07b15dc7953765439f127/f70ebe70.jpg
Just had to tell my friends here as this is SO exciting:D

PS - I may not be posting too much for a couple weeks - or my addiction *may* win over and will sneak in and post anyway:p

Jods
09-11-2004, 08:00 AM
Wow I'm so happy that you get to see your whole family. Don't you just love surprises!!! Happy Birthday by the way

Laura's Babies
09-11-2004, 08:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You deserve a good one and lots of surpries's! Yes, I love surprises too and these are the BEST kind, when you get to spend them with family that you didn't expect to see..

So, you may not be on the boards much.. Ok! Then I will tell you Bye Bye now. I will be going back to work NEXT week (Wed.) so in case I don't get to tell you later, Bye NOW! Thanks again for Dustys new cart. They say he is back to them having to hide it at night or he wakes them up pulling it around the house in the dark.. LOL! Silly boy!

catcrazylady
09-11-2004, 08:53 AM
I LOVE that picture!!! What a great surprise for you on your birthday! I know Dad is happy too. Just look at both of your faces in that picture!!
Way to go MISSY!!! You sure pulled a fast one on the ol' parents, huh?! What a sweet and fun thing to do.
Everyone enjoy the heck out of each other for the next few weeks. We'll miss you guys but we certainly understand how busy you all will be.
Have Fun and have a wonderful early BIRTHDAY!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

catmandu
09-11-2004, 08:57 AM
That,indeed,was a pleasant surprise,for all,in that wonderful household,and The Found Cats,and I send Greetings!

jazzcat
09-11-2004, 09:42 AM
That is just the best picture! I know you and Dennis are so happy and excited to have Missy home.

I know your family birthday party is going to be extra special today!

rkidsrcats
09-11-2004, 10:15 AM
That is a great picture! A very nice surprise indeed. Those kinds of sneaky surprises are hard to pull off without someone giving it away - they must be masters at keeping a secret!
Happy birthday to all from the Tribe5.
Eat lots of cake and party on!

RedHedd
09-11-2004, 11:32 AM
What a wonderful surprise! Way to go Missy! Enjoy the visits and when you get back to PT, we'll expect LOTS of pictures! :D

rg_girlca
09-11-2004, 11:54 AM
OMG Debbie, that picture brought tears to me eyes. I am sitting here with happy tears running down my face.

What a wonderful, wonderful surprise and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. I am so happy for you and Dennis.
Don't you just love it when your family is able to pull off the surprise of the century.:D

I'm going to miss seeing you on the board, but will have a smile on my face knowing that you will be spending your time with your WHOLE family. Can't get much better than that.

Happy, happy birthday Debbie and enjoy your time with your loving family.

Gosh, this has really made my day, but not as much as it has made yours. :)

kimlovescats
09-11-2004, 12:09 PM
Just had to post and tell you how very thrilled I am for your precious family!!! That picture needs to be blown up and FRAMED... it is priceless, Debbie!!

Have a wonderful family birthday party and reunion!

Love to all!

Kim:D