PDA

View Full Version : Ok, they are awake and checking it out!

Laura's Babies
09-10-2004, 08:35 PM
They finally woke up from their long afternoon nap and realized there was something new in the kitchen by their window..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pc318f5d4a54565bd1da4c4d7cced7a46/f7100d3e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p25d1b4893e3b92c04ea3e0586ac01a42/f7100d52.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/p3a6929eb1caf929dfd6c93ab21d5a857/f7100d5c.jpg

Samantha was STILL resting and STILL is resting and she hasn't got up YET! Might I suggest you notice how she looks NOW!! Gaining weight like crazy and looking Sooooo good! (Yes, it IS the same CAT!!!)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pf8cde62b955a7b0ceeeecb1cb7c3ae79/f7100d46.jpg

jazzcat
09-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Looks like it is a big hit. I love the the captions you put with it. How funny!!!

Samantha is gorgeous. She looks so healthy and happy with you!!:)

catmandu
09-11-2004, 09:25 AM
The Found Cats knew,that Your Cats,would love thier New Tree,and we love the Cat Cartoons,and the captions!You,are very artistic!

catcrazylady
09-11-2004, 10:10 AM
Look at that! They didn't take long at all to start having fun and arguing over who gets what spot!!!;) :D
I was going to say that it didn't take them long to realize it was theirs but then I realized what a stupid statement that would be. What isn't theirs??!!!!!:D :D :D

Samantha is BEAUTIFUL!!! She is so happy with you and it really shows!!

Jods
09-11-2004, 10:16 AM
wow they look like they all had fun... I need to find me a handy man instead of a lazy man lol....

catnapper
09-11-2004, 12:29 PM
:D Looks like a major hit! Like Christmas a few months early! :)

The first picture cracked me up! Mooommm, she's in my spot! moooomm, he's touching me! Kids!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-11-2004, 01:31 PM
Great pics! Loved the commentary too. (Just don't let my two see, ot they will be nagging me for a tree too!!);)

kimlovescats
09-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Wow! That is so cool, and boy is it being enjoyed and appreciated! I am so impressed with your handy work!!!

Just look at that belly on Samantha!!!!:D

QueenScoopalot
09-12-2004, 08:14 AM
Laura, You seem to be having a blast with your computer lately! One creative idea after another. This one is so funny. :D Samantha you deserve a great big kiss planted right onto your lovely black velvet belly!

sirrahbed
09-12-2004, 08:56 AM
Wonderful!!! ...and how happy to see everyone enjoying and using your handiwork:D I will bet even Samantha has discovered it by now!

Laura's Babies
09-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Samantha has gotten on it too. They all use it now. Amy's handicaped ramp was attached to it yesterday with a hinge as someone here suggested (Works PURFECT! THANKS). She will not even try to get on the high perches, preferring to just stay at window level. I tried putting her on the top perches and she started trembeling so I saw that was to stressful and will not do that again. I have noticed she does not get on the bed or in chairs anymore, staying at floor level all the time now. Her legs seem to be getting weaker and weaker so I am sure she is to afraid of falling.

Samantha seems to prefer the window level more too and they all really like the floor platform. Can't say enough about that sisal on there. They all use that without ANY encouragement and I never heard them scratching on the furniture at all yesterday! (knock on wood)

kuhio98
09-12-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Samantha has gotten on it too. They all use it now. Amy's handicaped ramp was attached to it yesterday with a hinge as someone here suggested (Works PURFECT! THANKS). She will not even try to get on the high perches, preferring to just stay at window level. I tried putting her on the top perches and she started trembeling so I saw that was to stressful and will not do that again. I have noticed she does not get on the bed or in chairs anymore, staying at floor level all the time now. Her legs seem to be getting weaker and weaker so I am sure she is to afraid of falling.

Samantha seems to prefer the window level more too and they all really like the floor platform. Can't say enough about that sisal on there. They all use that without ANY encouragement and I never heard them scratching on the furniture at all yesterday! (knock on wood)

Looks like a big hit with the felines! What's next? I'm thinking an elevator for Samantha to take her all the way to the "top floor". :p Great job!