PDA

View Full Version : Look what Laura has been creating :)

sirrahbed
09-10-2004, 09:07 AM
Look what Laura has been making now! She is SOOO creative.
This first pic is of Josephine and her babies- with our Robbie and Lizzie of course! :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/laurasbabies.jpg
This one is of our three kitties. Dennis took one look and said "Dallas Cowboys!" and he is right!! They are our favorite team and this picture is my current desktop:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/dallascowboycats.bmp
Thank you Laura!!

christa
09-10-2004, 09:59 AM
The first is so cute!!! Garden of baby kitties!!!

And the second is awesome!!! Definitely reminds me of the Cowboys too!

You're just too creative, Laura!!!

jazzcat
09-10-2004, 10:04 AM
Wow Laura, they are so beautiful. How do you do it? I can't seem to learn how to use my programs because I am seriously computer challenged.

Love the Dallas Cowboys! LOL!

kimlovescats
09-10-2004, 10:18 AM
GORGEOUS Laura!!! I finally peeked at the software you sent me last night ... but haven't begun to try what you are doing! Gosh, if I ever find the time, I MUST learn!!!:eek:

Barbara
09-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Oh no!!!! The first one must be the sweetest thing I ever saw:D

In France, the children come from cabbage heads (they are brought by the stork here in Germany:) ) but I didn't know little kitties come from the flowers:) :) :)

catnapper
09-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Wow Laura! We must find a way to get you a laptop and some wireless internet service so that you can continue making these masterpieces while on that boat of yours! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
In France, the children come from cabbage heads (they are brought by the stork here in Germany:) )

Hmmm....you learn something everyday here at PT. I've heard that in the US children are downloaded from the internet. Must have a dial up connection which is why it takes 9 months!
;) :D (I've seen those cabbage head pictures and they're adorable. I've also seen the stork nests in Germany :eek: :eek: and can see how they could deliver a baby.)

Laura, these are absolutely beautiful! Love the Dallas Cowboys, but the first one, with all the babies and momma Josephine, is absolutely precious. :D

catcrazylady
09-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwe! Laura you have done it once again!! I love those!
You know, it just dawned on me that I never posted the ones that you did for me a while back.:o I should have done that because they were so good.
I'm so forgetful at my age now that it's frightening to think what is going to happen in a few years from now!

carla and mike
09-10-2004, 04:03 PM
That's so precious.Great job.:D

Laura's Babies
09-10-2004, 04:38 PM
CCL, I bet I have those years on you and YES, it is terriably frightening at how forgetful you get! Girl, it gets WORSE :eek: ! If I get any worse, I will need someone to "adult sit" me 24/7...

Dallas Cowboys? Hubby likes it because it looks like Cowboys? See there! I scear even MYSELF! I didn't have a clue when I picked out that background that it was Cowboys colors.. Glad it made him happy tho. Just a WILD guess choice on my part, I assure you!

Kim, that is a EASY program to work in. Just take a day to figure it out and you can do the SAME thing.... Backgrounds and PROPS that you insert... Any pretty flower in your garden, a childs toy, BABY things to insert in baby pictures.. Snap a picture with the digital camera, put on the computer and there you go. Just play with it, it is easy and fun!

I just wished I'd had a better one of the Mama... Her EYES are HER... They are pleading to me...haunting me... I love her!

sirrahbed
09-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
I just wished I'd had a better one of the Mama... Her EYES are HER... They are pleading to me...haunting me... I love her!
Laura you are sure right about sweet Josephine and her eyes. Haunting is also a good word - they are hauntingly beautiful in every picture. I SO hope that a wonderful home will be found for her!!

catmandu
09-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Laura.yopu are truly a creative person.And A Good One Too,with all that love,in your heart,that comes out in Your Art!

QueenScoopalot
09-11-2004, 10:04 AM
That is so precious! Laura you are truly an artist at this signature making. Can't wait till my first one's done. It's exciting seeing your works in progress. I adore all the little kittens as tiny posies from the garden! ;)

tatedart
09-11-2004, 06:14 PM
Lora the kitten flowers are so cute how do you do it.

rg_girlca
09-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Laura, a work of art as usual. Absolutely beautiful.

Laura's Babies
09-11-2004, 06:41 PM
tatedart, I have a program called "Live Pix" that I use and some backgrounds I ordered off of e-bay.. the rest is just having a digital camera and taking pictures of pretty flowers and things, searching the web for stuff to use. In Live Pix, you can out flowers and other things to insert into pictures.. Made my siggy with Live Pix too.

I got Live pix about 8 or 9 years ago but they have a newer one out that I would like to get, just haven't yet.

I see you are new here, WELCOME TO PET TALK!!