PDA

View Full Version : Bad kids, bad mother *RANT*

micki76
09-09-2004, 08:14 PM
Michael and I were out running some errands this evening and we dicided to stop at a fast food place for dinner, Taco Bueno. So they have this bar set up with pico de guillo, fresh diced tomatoes, and 2 kinds of hot sauce. Well, this woman went in just before us with her 3 bratty kids (we were in line behind her). While she was placing their order, the two toddlers were flinging food from the bar everywhere and being very loud, so it's not like they were being sneaky about it. There's no way she didn't know they were being monsters. (we were in line behind her) She says NOTHING to them. As they were walking to their booth, the girl toddler (about 4 yrs old) pushed mom in the rear and almost knocked her off balance (mom was holding the littlest on in her arms) so that she almost fell! All she said was 'please don't push mommy'. Calmly and nicely. She finally gets them all seated and they're pulling each other out of their seats, screaming, and hitting each other. Then mom remembers that she forgot something she needed in the car. Now this is not the small town where I live, but a major city with a population of about 250,000 people. So she leaves these three kids in the fast food joint and goes out the door on the opposite side of the restaurant. I could have nabbed a child and gone out the door on the side closest to the kids. :eek: She was gone for 5 minutes, I timed her. Doesn't sound like much, but all these kids were under 4 years of age! I was flabbergasted! :mad: Someone could have easily kidnapped them and been on the highway and gone before she even got back inside!

And all I wanted was a quick bite to eat, not to see a floor show! Bad kids should stay at home and not ruin it for everyone else! :mad:

Some people should need a licence to breed, or shouldn't be allowed to at all!
[/rant]

GoldenRetrLuver
09-09-2004, 09:39 PM
UGH! There is NOTHING in this world that annoys and frustrates me more than bratty kids. Well, maybe even worse are the parents that let them get away with that kind of crap. :mad:

If I ever decide to have kids at one point [which is HIGHLY unlikely.. most know my feelings on kids], I always tell my parents that they will be obedient and well mannered just like my dogs. ;)

wolfie
09-09-2004, 10:58 PM
It's just like with dogs - it's not the kid's fault, it's the owner's (I mean parent's. :p)

Corinna
09-09-2004, 11:15 PM
I don't understand that kind of behavior My kids started acting up it was out to the car and a little behind warming happened. I remember only 2 times that each kid acted up in public.

micki76
09-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
I don't understand that kind of behavior My kids started acting up it was out to the car and a little behind warming happened. I remember only 2 times that each kid acted up in public.

Exactly. My mother wouldn't have taken any of the crap these 'precious babies' delt their mother. :rolleyes:

Barbara
09-10-2004, 03:16 AM
It looks as if she knew nobody would take her kids;)

Maybe she had some hope when she went out:rolleyes:

Edwina's Secretary
09-10-2004, 07:02 AM
It looks as if she knew nobody would take her kids

:D :D Just this weekend my mother was fussing that my brother leaves his daughter unattended sometimes. My response was "Who would take her????" :D :D

Pam
09-10-2004, 07:10 AM
It sounds like this woman was very reckless with her children! I can't believe she would leave them out of her sight for even a moment. :eek: I believe she is very overwhelmed with having 3 children all so young. Hopefully she will give some thought to maybe using some sort of birth control. :o

lizbud
09-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Barbara

:D Good one Barbara.....:D There might be some truth in that.

Twisterdog
09-12-2004, 04:37 PM
I could have nabbed a child and gone out the door on the side closest to the kids.

Maybe she figured no one would want kids that bad. :) Or she was hoping they would.

(Just kidding, I know it's not a laughing matter.)

Tonya
09-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
It looks as if she knew nobody would take her kids;)

LMAO. She was probably hoping someone would take them.