PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving.

CamCamPup33
09-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Hopefully.

As most of you know, Hurricane Ivan is going to be hitting florida. We are going to be getting the right side. The right side is the WORST side to be on. The wind's (On right side) are 210+. My mom say's we are leaving, but she said that last time too. We *DEFINITLEY* will not have a house when we come back, our house is old and won't stand against the winds.

Just wanted to tell you, i most likely will be leaving to tennessee. Good luck to the other Floridians who are in it's path.

:( :(

Amber

Miss Meow
09-09-2004, 05:27 PM
My god. I hope you and your family stay safe. I don't know what to say except I truly hope the wind slows and you can keep your home.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Oh Amber... :(

We love you, okay? Please stay very very safe. I cannot imagine your pain and fear right now... You are such a great friend of mine.... I can't even imagine losing you if you stayed in FL or you losing your house... Please stay safe. :(

**hugs**

Love ya, Amber.

Kater
09-09-2004, 05:52 PM
My prayers are with you and your family Amber. I hope you are able to evacuate soon.

I am so very afraid for everyone in Ivan's path. :(

dukedogsmom
09-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Good luck Amber! I have to work this weekend and thought it wouldn't be bad until Monday but rain is horrible already and the patio is getting flooded. I wish I could leave!

tatsxxx11
09-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Oh Amber!!! Be safe, sweetheart. A house is just a house, but your family, the furkids, that's were your home is. I hope and pray it doesn't come to that of course. I'll be thinking of you and keeping you and your family in my prayers. My Dad's in Fla. too...just returned from the first evacuation:( {{{HUGS}}}

popcornbird
09-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Oh Amber...:(:(:(

Not again. :( Please stay safe. I can only hope and pray that you and your family will be safe and out of harm's way. I also hope and pray your home stays safe, but of course you, your family, and your pets are the most important.

Please update us when you can. {{{hugs}}}

petslover
09-09-2004, 07:36 PM
hey i agree. your family becomes before anything. God bless ya'll! I will keep you and the rest of the people who live in Florida in my prayers. Come back online asap to let us know your okay. God Bless!

anna_66
09-09-2004, 08:00 PM
I'm so sorry to hear your in the path of Ivan:( I do hope that you and your family stay safe.
Update as soon as you can.

slick
09-09-2004, 08:04 PM
My good friend and co-worker has family in Jamaica and she's frantic because there's no communication there right now.

My God keep all of you safe.

GoldenRetrLuver
09-09-2004, 08:07 PM
:(:( Oh no..

Amber, if you do have to leave, and if you can, can you please call me to let me know? If not, I'll call you. I'm going to be soo worried about you guys. :( I'm sick of all these hurricanes.. love ya, kid. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

{{hugs}} Please, please, please stay safe.

wolfie
09-09-2004, 10:23 PM
:( I hope you and your family and pets all stay safe! I'll be thinking about you.

RobiLee
09-09-2004, 10:43 PM
Oh I just feel so bad for all of you. Please be safe.

Robin

pitc9
09-10-2004, 08:18 AM
We all will be thinking about you!

bluekat
09-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Oh no..{{{hugs}}}Please stay safe!:( I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

primabella
09-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Oh no. :( That's so awful. Your family will be in my prayers and please stay safe.

If your house doesn't make it, will you be moving to Tennessee? :(

Uabassoon
09-10-2004, 03:17 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please give Cami and Cali a big kiss for me. I'll be sending prayer that you and your family will be safe.

Tweety_Pie
09-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Oh no Amber!!!! not you to!!!:(

Please stay safe! Im soo sorry you have to go through all of this hurricane stuff! You, and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! I feal soo horrible for everyone in the path of all these cruddy hurricanes!!!!

Good Luck!

Kelsey

CountryWolf07
09-10-2004, 04:00 PM
Oh my gosh.. PLEASE stay safe!! :(

dappledoxie
09-10-2004, 04:15 PM
I wish you the best, stay safe! We love you and I'm sending prayer your way. Hugs!

catland
09-10-2004, 04:35 PM
I can't begin to imagine what an awful feeling that must be - to say goodby to your house in case its destroyed.

Stay safe, and stay next to your loved ones - human and furry:) .

Prayers and hugs.

CamCamPup33
09-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Thanks everyone. :)

So far as i know we are still leaving, although my mom said *Probably* too. I know it's probably annoying me saying we are going, then we aren't. It's annoying for me. :p Anyway, we should know by tommorow or sunday if we are leaving.

I know we are going somewhere but i don't know if it's out of florida. :( Im just scared because we have the pet's and we can't go to shelter's and i wouldn't leave them, neither would my parents but still you know? The thought loom's in your mind.

Thank's guys

((Hugs))

Amber

Kfamr
09-10-2004, 05:30 PM
You guys probably shouldn't get hit that bad, you're near Miami, right?

CamCamPup33
09-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Kay-

Yes. We're alot closer to Ft. Lauderdale though. Thats just the thing, we aren't getting directly hit but we are getting the outer bands of the right side. Im watching the news and they still don't know where it's going yet, which is making me nervous.

Logan
09-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Best of luck, Amber. You and the others will be in our thoughts and prayers. You already are!!!! :)

Karen
09-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Kay, the forecasters aren't too sure yet which direction Ivan's gonna take. But they are doing staged evacuations of the Keys, and CNN's current "projected path" map engulfs the entire southern end of Florida, Keys, Miami, et al.

CamCam, I hope you and all your pets will be safe, and hoping against hope that your "old house" makes it through the storm okay.

Kfamr
09-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Our news here is saying it's coming more towards the Tampa Bay area because of the two drafts to the north of us.