PDA

View Full Version : just a rant

lizzielou742
09-09-2004, 03:42 PM
two things.

number one. i hate imagestation.

number two. if i don't feel good, it does NOT mean i am pregnant!!!! :eek: Every time I take a sick day (which has only been about three or four times this year) i get asked, 'so are you pregnant?' by co-workers (all males) when i get back. like, if i go home with an upset stomach...i must be expecting! :rolleyes:

WHAT is that about?!?! Don't men know how RUDE that is? I'm not, but it's NONE OF YOUR DARN BUSINESS IF I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can take a joke, i know they're just trying to mess with me, and i don't let it show that it upsets me, because i don't want to look like i can't take a joke...i just say "nooooo!" but it makes me wonder how they really think about me, you know?

and also i don't feel like using capital letters today.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

catnapper
09-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Don't blame you... some guys think its funny to suggest that. Just once floor them by saying yes. :D

carole
09-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Pretty rude really, I can imagine how annoying that would be, I also hate if you are in a bad mood, oh it must be that time of the month, HELLO women get in bad moods other times as well. GRR, my empathy goes out to you.

DJFyrewolf36
09-09-2004, 04:32 PM
I had one guy ask that...I told him, Yes with YOUR kid lol.

He never approached me again ;)

*Hugs* I hope you feel better! Being out sick is the pits, but hey at least you have furry doctors to comfort you!

PS I hate imagestation too :D

KYS
09-09-2004, 06:10 PM
I agree, I think that is rude too.
I can see why you would be irratated.