PDA

View Full Version : Pouncer's in Jail!

catnapper
09-09-2004, 03:25 PM
I have three wee ones coming anytime now. I opened up the cage, filled the bowls with food & water, put out fresh cat litter. I *thought* I closed the cage door when I left.

My daughter just yelled for me ot come look at Pouncer... and......

What did I see?

Half the Kitten Chow devoured and a Pouncer curled up as contented as can be inside the litter box. I shut the door and locked it ;) He's now in jail.

Hmm..... how long before he realizes he's in jail and starts crying innocence! Frame-up! Let me out!

Killearn Kitties
09-09-2004, 03:39 PM
:eek: Pouncer precious! Has evil meowmie locked you up? What did our beautiful boy do to deserve that? :eek: You just don't want Allen to get all the attention on his special day today, do you? :D :D

lizzielou742
09-09-2004, 03:46 PM
POUNCER! You are TRULY the Nawtee King!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-09-2004, 03:51 PM
One question - did you take the rest of the kitten chow out first? :D

I suppose he figures he's entitled to it since Allen has been getting so much attention today. ;) :D

catnapper
09-09-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
One question - did you take the rest of the kitten chow out first? :D

:o No.... if he's got to be in jail, don't they at least get bread and water? :o :D

And don't you think Allen is innocent in this whole thing! He was a co-conspirator... sitting a foot or so outside the cage. Pouncer was probably just the lookout.

kimlovescats
09-09-2004, 03:57 PM
*snicker, snicker* ..... I'll have to come to Pouncer's defense on this one, Kim. I am SURE that he thought that this was your way of making it up to him that Allen was our COTD. :eek: :D

catnapper
09-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Aw man... everyone's taking his side!

He got a pardon from the warden (aka hubby) and was set free. He tells me that he will not hold his imprisonment against me. In fact he says he rather liked life in prison... all the Kitten Chow and catnip he wanted.

Barbara
09-09-2004, 04:28 PM
They talked about bread and water in jail but not about delicious kitten chow:D And he did not even share it with Allen!

Laura's Babies
09-09-2004, 04:31 PM
I too, believe he was just thinking you were finally doing something special for HIM! Special food, his own KINGDOM, clean litter box, all for HIM! Yup! That is exactly what he was thinking....

Don Juan's mom
09-09-2004, 06:37 PM
My niece's cat Selena, when she was one BRATTY :eek: kitten, would steal her "uncle" Oliver's "senior formula" chow! I'm sure Pouncer is just trying to even the score. :D

Liz

catcrazylady
09-10-2004, 07:05 AM
Pouncer since you think being in jail is so neat I think you need to get in contact with Mowgli! He seems to spend a lot of time there:D :D :D

catmandu
09-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Pouncer Angel,will be bringing her Little Charge,a file,and a Monopoly Get Out Of Jail Card!