PDA

View Full Version : Its not fair!

catnapper
09-09-2004, 11:50 AM
I'm not a happy cat right now.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/hmph.jpg

Meowmie's running around the house giving Allen all the attention - extra Temptations, scrithies, kisses. She's talking about how proud she is and how much she loves him... just because he got his picture on some dumb webite. Hmph. I could be COTD too sometime ya know!

Look... he's not the perfect cat everyone thinks he is! Here he is beating me up
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/allenspickingonme.jpg

He refuses to share with me!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/allenpouncerinbox2.jpg

Here he is acting all Royal - I mean just look at that Royal Sceptre! He's so full of himself!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Cats/lordallen.jpg

I just want to go on record stating that Allen is a brat. Everyone needs to know the truth about that orangie.
~Pouncer

kimlovescats
09-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Oh precious Pouncer ... what a pitiful little pouty you have goin' on there! I'm so sorry little boy, that your feelings have been wounded. Surely by now you know how we all love you here on PT ... it's ok to share some of our love with Allen. After all, don't you know you are our little Prince Of Nawteeness?:eek: :D

Huggies and Kissies to Pouncer!

Kim:)

sirrahbed
09-09-2004, 11:55 AM
awww...poor Pouncer! Don't worry sweet boy - your day will come too. We all love you very much.:D

catcrazylady
09-09-2004, 12:31 PM
ROFLOL!!! Puncer you silly little boy! Allen is older and he deserves to be first. Your day will come little one and you will get the extra special treatment then too!:D :D

lizzielou742
09-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Oh Pouncer!!! You're so CUTE!! :D :D :D

Poor BABY!!!!!!! ;)

Laura's Babies
09-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Awe Pouncer! You are so funny! Why don't you sulk and look so pitiful that Mommie will feel sorry for you and start treating you as the speacial boy we all know you are! You are special too, you needn't worry about that.

nibblets
09-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Pouncer, you mean to tell me thay Meowmie didn't slip you some Temptations too? I'll bet she did.
Jump up there in her lap and grab her attention. I'm sure she has lots of scritchies and love for a good boy like you.
Be proud of brother Allen...You will have your turn.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Awww....poor little Pouncer. Don't worry sweetie, we all know you're special too, and someday you will be COTD and then you'll get all the attention, just like Allen is today. C'mon now, admit you love your big brother and are proud of him too. C'mon, you can do it.... :D

DJFyrewolf36
09-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Aww Pouncer, we love you too!!

rg_girlca
09-09-2004, 07:49 PM
OMG, LMAO...Those pictures and captions just made my night.

Poor sweet Pouncer, a little jealous are we????

Don't worry sweetie, like others have said, your day will come to.

Now go and congratulate your big brother and give him headbumpies.

Come on now, I know you wwwwaaaannnnnntttttt to.:D

Barbara
09-10-2004, 05:23 AM
Poor Pouncer, only No 2 today?

I am sure most of the days you are No 1:D

And I hope Allen did share the treats with you:)

Kirsten
09-10-2004, 05:43 AM
Here's Lily speaking:

"My dear Pouncer, please don't be sad because Allen was on that website and you were not... Maybe it comforts you to know that you are my CotD every day! :)
But I have to admit that I can understand your frustration, because Luna has been CotD a long time ago but my photo hasn't been posted so far. Luna thinks she's something special because of that! :rolleyes:

yours, Lily ,,,^..^,,,

catmandu
09-10-2004, 09:29 AM
Dont worry,your Guardian Cat angel Pouncer,will see that you get your share,of Temptaions,and love,and attention,as she loves you,more than she can say!

QueenScoopalot
09-10-2004, 09:36 AM
Pouncer, don't worry! You're as special as Allen (I missed him being COTD:( ) As everyone says...your special day will come too little one. ;)

lizzielou742
09-10-2004, 12:31 PM
I just have to say I think this thread is so cute, Catnapper. I love that first picture of Allen, and the two of them in the box, and your captions.....it's all just so cute!!! Your boys are adorable. :)

jenluckenbach
09-10-2004, 01:44 PM
ROTFLOL

those pictures/captions are utterly perfect!

hee hee

we believe you Pouncer ;) ;)

Uabassoon
09-10-2004, 01:47 PM
Aww poor Pouncer. Tibby understands what you are going through, she also thinks that her orangie brother is a brat and was also very jealous when he was COTD.

carla and mike
09-10-2004, 03:43 PM
That's so typical for the jealousy act.LOL.Great pictures,thanks for sharing.:D :D :D