PDA

View Full Version : Pup shoots man, saves litter mates

Smilla
09-09-2004, 08:26 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/09/shooting.dog.ap/index.html

lbaker
09-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Too bad the pupster couldn't aim a bit lower. Serves the moron right, actually he got off a lot easier than if I had been holding the gun. Good doggies. I sure hope they find the furever homes they deserve. Poor pups to have to have lived for three months with that creature but better late than never I guess. :mad: :mad:

Samantha Puppy
09-09-2004, 09:11 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I won't even say what I'd do to this man for fear of someone reporting me to the police. I'd get locked up for sure.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

senorita02
09-09-2004, 09:29 AM
The worst part is these sickning people who abuse and kill animals or torture them never get any real punishment, as far as i am concerned it should be as if he did it to a human, most animal killers/torturers always end up to be doing a lot more than just killing animals, like serial killers, i say lock em up forever or kill them.

bsherman
09-09-2004, 09:57 AM
Way to go pup, good shooting.

lute
09-09-2004, 10:28 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: OMG! i hope that guy learned his lesson!!! way to go pup!

RIP little puppy.:(

Smilla
09-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Senorita, what is perhaps more disturbing is that I didn't get an "evil" vibe when I read about this guy. He simply couldn't be bothered to try and find a home for these dogs; it was more "convenient" to kill them. He probably didn't think much more about it than he did taking out his garbage.

lizbud
09-09-2004, 11:42 AM
There is a picture of one of the pups on my local news site.
He/she sure is a cutie. :) Way to go pupster..... :D

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/3716865/detail.html

senorita02
09-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Smilla
Absolutely, a lot of people don't consider animals as real live living breathing things, there just there like a stuffed animal or an piece of furniture, a few years back, the people that lived on the corner house of our street, moved out and left their Pittbull on the front lawn and moved away!
I didnt know his story until i noticed this Pittbull wandering our street every day and always going back to that house ( i thought he lived there) at one time he did, it was so sad i went in my car with some snausages & picked him up, he was soo friendly and cute, i took him to the clinic my sister was working at, i am not sure what happend to him, im sure they probably put him to sleep i think they do that to pitts in detroit. I think about him all the time, i couldnt find anyone to foster him and i had 2 dogs at the time. But i couldnt stand to see him wandering in the freezing snow starving. I wish i could of kept him and loved him, but at the time i couldnt. Poor Baby :( I still feel guilty

Smilla
09-09-2004, 11:57 AM
You did what you could--and you don't know for sure that the pup was put to sleep. I know it's hard not to feel guilty and I completely understand, because I probably would too!

I'm sure all of us here on Pet Talk wish we could take in every animal that needed a home, but it's just not possible. So, we donate to shelters, we speak up when animals are abused, etc. We do what we can, and I know you do too! So try not to feel guilty, even though it's hard.

QueenScoopalot
09-09-2004, 11:57 AM
What a total piece of excrement! :mad: :mad: :mad: Who knows, maybe this is the same creep that took the rottie's babies away from her when they were only days old, and buried them alive. The mom dog was spotted by a neighbor digging furiously at the spot, and authorities uncovered them (several had suffocated) and charged the a&&hole. Isn't this jerk able to pick up a phone and call shelters until he finds one? Puppies usually get adopted out fast, and if the shelters were filled in Fla. they could have been transported to New England where we don't have dogs reproducing all over (unlike cats). Sure hope they seized the mother of the puppies as well. :(

senorita02
09-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Thankyou Smilla:)
And i also heard the story about the Rott puppies and saw a reenactment of it on a pet show, oh i was soooo mad!!

Jamieejo85
09-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Oh my gosh!!!:mad: :mad: He probably could have found homes if he had tried...what a jerk!! Good going Pup!!!!!!!:D

dappledoxie
09-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Poor puppies, I'm glad the 4 are ok at least.

people like that... grrr...

Linda York
09-09-2004, 03:34 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
No words! I have no words. (at least that would be printable)!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:
I will say....... Great job little pup, good shooting. I only wish the aim was higher, towards the head area! (can I say that?):confused:
An angel was watching over to save the remaining babies. :)
It sadens me that there are still people out there that think it is okay to do something as horrific as this. If he was to ever become homeless, I guess someone should just shoot him in the head.
:mad: :mad:

chocolatepuppy
09-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Too bad you weren't a better shot pup! Gee I wonder where the seven pups came from? Could they be from a female dog of his that isn't fixed. Easier to just kill off the pups I guess than to fix his dog. :mad: