PDA

View Full Version : Allen the handsome orange boy!

Don Juan's mom
09-09-2004, 01:31 AM
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your COTD honors. You are certainly a beautiful boy with that ORANGE fur and gorgeous copper eyes!

And I see from your yellow collar tag that your humans have had you microchipped! :) Hey, nothing but the best for the house's monarch! :D

Enjoy the day with your humans (even the small ones) and your little brother.

Liz

koxka
09-09-2004, 02:01 AM
"Let me be the second to congratulate you one your COTD honors" ( I wanted to be the first :p )

You are a handsome orange dude.A king that reign over his people with love and generosity

Allen's Kingdom must be in festival to celebrate he is COTD.:D

AmberLee
09-09-2004, 02:14 AM
Oh, my!!! Pet Talk's own Allen, Pouncer the Nawtee cat's big brother is Cat of The Day!

Congratulations, sweetie! I've loved your photos and stories whenever your Meowmy can post about you. Ah, the problems of being well-mannered and gentlemanly, you don't get the press you deserve!

{{{Snugglebunnies, sweet big boy!}}}

Barbara
09-09-2004, 02:45 AM
It is always a special joy to open the window when you know immediately the face that appears on the screen: dear Allen, how much you deserve the honor of being our COTD!

You are so handsome- but also a very good kitty who loves his nawtee brother and even the foster kitties your mom brings home now!

Enjoy your special day, sweet boy:) :) :)

Uabassoon
09-09-2004, 02:59 AM
Congrats on your special day Allen! I hope you get lots of extra treats and Pouncer and Nikki are extra nice to you!

neko1
09-09-2004, 06:03 AM
Congrats to Allen, yeah!!!!!!:D

Randi
09-09-2004, 06:23 AM
Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Allen!! :D

Isn't it great to see your sweet face as COTD! :) You are such a hansome boy. ;) Have fun today with your nawtee brother Pouncer and get spoiled rotten with favourite treats and lots of cuddles and playtime! :D

trinity
09-09-2004, 06:28 AM
Congratulations on being COTD!!! Have the bestest day ever!:) :) :)

aguu
09-09-2004, 06:30 AM
Congratulations to our very own Allen - what a sweet picture of a sweet orangie!

nibblets
09-09-2004, 06:32 AM
Hey now! There is a beautiful face we all recognize! Hooray for Allen....You are such a pretty boy and a good brother to Pouncer.
Congratulations! You deserve to be COTD.:D

smokey the elder
09-09-2004, 07:09 AM
I wasn't sure if it was THE Allen, but once I saw Pouncer's name mentioned, there was no doubt! Congratulations!

Vermontcat
09-09-2004, 07:12 AM
Congratulations to Allen, one of Pet Talk's own, on being Cat of the Day today!:D
Catnapper, maybe you should let him and Pouncer have some of that kitten food that they love so much as a treat today.;)

lizzielou742
09-09-2004, 07:16 AM
Congratulations to our very own ALLEN!

What a wonderful surprise to open up my browser this morning and see a sweet orangie face I knew! I recognized you immediately! Tell your Meowmie she wrote a very good write-up about you, and that for being COTD you clearly deserve special treats (Temptations, perhaps? ;) ) and kissies and scritchies.

YAY ALLEN!! :D :D :D :D

catlover4ever
09-09-2004, 07:23 AM
I knew that orangie as soon as I saw him.....ALLEN!!!!
The one and only!!!!

Congratulations on being our very, very special COTD!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

sasvermont
09-09-2004, 07:24 AM
Allen, I recognized you immediately! What a surprise to see a Pet Talk kitty of our own! We Pet Talkers take over ownership of all of the members' pets - well, not the financial part, just the lovin' part.

It is so nice to see such a happy guy and such a loving brother.

Enjoy your day in the limelight. You deserve it.

Love from Camp Vermont,
Sas and her brats

Pam
09-09-2004, 07:32 AM
Well, if it isn't our very own Allen, baby boy of Catnapper and brother of Pouncer! What a treat to see your face come up on my monitor today. From one orangie to another, Trevor sends you his special congratulations!

Killearn Kitties
09-09-2004, 08:02 AM
Yay yay yay! Allen is Cat of the Day!!

What a treat for us all to see that beautiful face looking up at us today. Allen is gorgeous and he has the sweetest personality to match. Allen certainly seems to rule his household with a velvet paw and is so sweet to his little brother, letting him eat first and everything.

I think the incident with the kitten food should be forgotten Allen and you and Pouncer should get extra treats today in celebration of your Cat of the Day honours! :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-09-2004, 08:02 AM
What a wonderful treat to open COTD and see our very own special orangie ALLEN!!!

Congrats to Meowmie Kim, Nawtee brother Pouncer and sister Nicki, and especially to our gorgeous boy Allen!!!

Hope you have a fantastic day, filled with extra-special luvvies and treats!

Ally and Connor send Kitten Kisses:D

Edwina's Secretary
09-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Hey Allen! You are looking a little skinny....;) ;) As COTD I think you should get to eat all the kitten food you want!

Congratulations!

catnapper
09-09-2004, 08:25 AM
Here Ye Here Ye,
King Allen formally offers his appreciation for all the wonderful comments!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yippie! My boy is COTD! This was a wonderful surprise to see my handsome boy on the screen today! Oh what a day we shall have... Temptations, maybe some kitten food... and three new foster babies are coming to celebrate! :)

I will give Allen a hug and kiss from everyone of you!
~Kim

catmandu
09-09-2004, 08:33 AM
The found cats,The Pet Angel Army,and The Feeder,cant tell you,how Happy,and Proud,that we are,that one of our favorites on Pet talk,had be honored as Cat Of The Day! And add to that,a Cat,that The Found Cats,have come,to know as a Purrsonal Friend,from the Partees and Mall Invasions,where Allen,and Pouncer,make sure that the Older Cats,and Kittens get thier share! A Fantastic GIANT CONCATULATIONS,and a Tremendous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To AWESOME ALLEN ,COTD!

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-09-2004, 09:19 AM
It's so nice to see a familiar face as COTD! Congratulations, lord Allen! Your tribute was written with love, I can tell, and I loved the part about "how to hide so humans can't find you." (Why are cats such experts at that!?)

Congratulations, Allen, and I hope that you enjoy your special day!

kuhio98
09-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Congratulations Allen. You are such a handsome orange boy. I must say, you wear your additional "plushness" very well.

Jax
09-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Wow - what a handsome man! I love your name too, soo cute - Allen the Awesome Kitty Cat!! :) :D :)

BitsyNaceyDog
09-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Woohoo!!! I was so excited to see Allen as COTD. Congratulations big boy.:) :) :)

RedHedd
09-09-2004, 10:49 AM
YAY! Allen! I knew that face even before I saw the name as PT's very own Allen! Enjoy your extra-special day as our COTD! MEOWRRRR! :D

NoahsMommy
09-09-2004, 10:50 AM
oooh ooooh ooooh!! Give him a kiss from me too!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS, darling Allen on being our COTD!! I think you should be cat of the WEEK...you're such a special guy!!

Make sure you get lots of stolen kitten food and love today! ;)

kimlovescats
09-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Oh you gorgeous orangie you .... I am so very purroud to see you getting your rightful day in the spotlight! You are one sweetie, and what a gorgeous picture of you!

Enjoy your special reign as COTD!

Hugs,
Kim and Kitties:D

sirrahbed
09-09-2004, 12:05 PM
ALLEN!!! Oh you big sweet boy!! I was so excited to open the page and see your orange face looking out from the page of honor!! :-) It is always such fun to have one of our very own PT kitties here. Guess we get possessive huh? We are just so proud and happy, that is all! Tell Meowmie that you deserve some kitten food today - that you NEED IT!! OK? Here are some *scritches* and a *SCHMOOZLE* and *KISSES* too! We love you ALLEN!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2004, 12:16 PM
YIPEEE!!! OUR OWN ALLEN IS CAT OF THE DAY!

What a treat for us, sweetie, to see your adorable face on our screens today! I bet lots of treats will find their way to you today! I'm sure you will share with Pouncer! Congratulations, sweetheart!:D

catland
09-09-2004, 12:22 PM
have a great day Allen. Congratulations:D

catcrazylady
09-09-2004, 12:35 PM
OOOOOOOOHHH Allen I was so excited when I checked in this morning and saw it was you!!!!:D I knew immediately that it was our own PT Allen!
Yippee for you! You are so handsome and that picture of you is fantastic!!!

!!!!CONGRATULATIONS YOU BIG HANDSOME ORANGIE!!!!

Lots of {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and snuggles to you. Treats galore and party all day Allen. It's your extra special day!!!

Logan
09-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Allen, you are a spectacular Orange kitty, and of course, you are near and dear to all of our hearts!!!!! :)

Congratulations, sweet boy, on being the Cat of the Day!!! :D

Bari_d
09-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Oh, Allen, what a wonderfully exquisite ginger boy you are! It is a pleasure to meet you and see that bright-eyed sweet face looking up at us today!!! You are indeed special, and obviously loved (as every cat should be!) Congrats from all here at Cat Happy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Doggirl
09-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Congratulations on being COTD Allen!

I bet Pouncer is a little Jealous, but I think you have a bit of a right to Lord over him today.
I hope you're day is filled with Temtations, you deserve it.

popcornbird
09-09-2004, 01:05 PM
Congrats to our very own Allen!!! :D How you get lots of spoiling today. ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Allen, sweetie, your COTD!!!! What a wonderful surprise to see your adorable mug looking up at me as I opened COTD. You certainly deserve it as we all know what a wonderful big brother you are to Pouncer - and now to the foster kitties your meowmy is bringing home.

Big smoochies and skritchies to your on your special day!

Congratulations Allen!!!!

trayi52
09-09-2004, 01:23 PM
OMG, look who is COTD!! Our very own Allen!!

Congratulations, Allen!!

Willie:D

catnapper
09-09-2004, 01:55 PM
:D I am sooo proud of my boy! My kids came home from school and I had to show them Allen's honor. My daughter asked me "why isn't Nicki COTD?" Ummm... "because she's a DOG?" :D

Allen is celebrating the day by taking a nice luxurious nap all curled up with Pouncer. He appreciates all the attention lavished upon him today and I'm sure he'll be looking for extra loving tonight. He deserves it!

tatsxxx11
09-09-2004, 03:12 PM
No doubt who rules at your house, handsome Allen:D And today your reign supreme over Pet Talk too! You certainly are one stunning creamsicle kitty and so deserving of our humble Cat of the Day honors:) I hope you and your napping buddy Pouncer and proud family continue to have a super day of celebration!!! Yay, Allen!!!:) Hugs and purrrs to you precious Allen from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

gini
09-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Just look at what happens when one of our own pops up as Cat of The Day!!!

We rally around and shout and holler and whoop it up!

Don't worry Pouncer, your turn will come.

Congratulations, Allen, from the orangies at my house (who are a bit jealous). I know there are celebrations in store for you at your house today.

There just isn't anything quite like an orange boy!

Dan Holder
09-09-2004, 05:49 PM
It's sweet that he loves his brother so much, and funny how he is teaching him to be just like himself. Good luck with those two.

rg_girlca
09-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Well, well, well, if it isn't our very own sweetie, Allen.

Your mommy picked the perfect picture of you for your COTD.
It shows just how absolutely gorgeous you are. I know a certain someone(Pouncer) must be awfully jealous today, but please Allen, try not to rub it in his face TOO much, okay sweetie. :D

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

I know you will spoiled like crazy today and you so deserve it.:)

NATRAH
09-09-2004, 07:35 PM
Congratulations for being COTD.........
what a wonderful feeling to see you today.
have a good day forever.:D :D

jazzcat
09-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Yay Allen!!! You are such a magnificent orange boy that I'm so glad you got a day in honor of you!

Congrats on being COTD!!! I and especially Scout send you hugs and kisses!!

auggie
09-09-2004, 08:57 PM
I thought I recognized that pretty face!
CONGRATULATIONS, handsome ALLEN!
Enjoy your special day and let your mom spoil you with lots of treats and attention.:)

Felicia's Mom
09-09-2004, 09:06 PM
Congrats Allen, its always nice to have one of our own as COTD.:D :D

Soledad
09-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Perfection! That lil' boy is such a sweetie. I can't wait to have an orange boy of my own one day. :)

heinz57_79
09-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Allen, your meowmie told me I needed to hustle over and appologise for failing to recognise that handsome orange face on COTD. What WAS I thinking??? :eek: So, here are my share of the congratulations, you handsome, handsome kitty! :) Way to go, Allen!

karlyb
09-09-2004, 10:42 PM
Allen, you are soooo beautiful! Your eyes look like they are orange too. I've been reading all about you and see why you are such a popular boy here at Pet Talk. I hope you enjoyed being COTD as much as we enjoyed seeing you, beautiful Allen!

Corinna
09-09-2004, 11:27 PM
Allen you are such a pretty boy , I thought when I saw the picture it had to be you. Congratulations as cat of the day.

jenluckenbach
09-10-2004, 05:00 AM
CONGRATULATIONS on COTD

Sweet Allen

A big, handsome, sunny orange boy is just the way to start every day.

Kirsten
09-10-2004, 06:28 AM
Allen, I'm late, but congrats from me (and the girls) as well for being CotD!! :) How nice to see your face in the "Kitty Hall of Fame"! :) I'm sure you had a great day with tons of treats! :D

Kirsten (and Luna & Lily)

Vio&Juni
09-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Allen, I love this picture of yours :)

Catgratulations!

QueenScoopalot
09-10-2004, 09:40 AM
I'm sure your meomie has indulged you with extra special treats for your special day! Be sure to share with your brother Pouncer so he doesn't get too upset. Kisses to a very handsome boy! :D :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-11-2004, 08:32 PM
Allen you sure are one handsome orange dude.:) I'm sorry I missed your big day so here's a HAPPY BELATED COTD ALLEN!!! I'm sure you were spoiled rotten and you deserve to be.:D