PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Stephen King movies?

teenster3
09-09-2004, 12:15 AM
I was being lazy tonight & decided to watch tv when I got caught up in Misery & Thinner. Do you remember these classics? Geez, it's been a long time since I've watched any of his movies, especially the older ones. I like the scary, "keeps you on the edge of your seat" kind of movies anyways. I guess that's why my husband & I get along so well!!!!;)

Pam
09-09-2004, 06:32 AM
I prefer to read his books rather than see the movies. That way when I get scared I can close the book and walk away for a while. :) I did read and see The Green Mile, though, and loved it!

Karen
09-09-2004, 07:44 AM
I like his books far far better than the movies. Some of the movies are great (The original The Shining) and some are just dreadful (Children of the Corn). But I read all his books!

FizzGiggs_Mommy
09-09-2004, 07:50 AM
I L-O-V-E Stephen King!!! One of my favorite authors. I have most of his book in hard back and most of his movies. My all time favoprite is The Stand and The Green Mile I do have the Green Mile Books in paperback when it was first released in parts (I think it came to eight books) I cant wait for him to write another book!!!!

Just a FYI: Stephen King Loves Bats and allows a colony living to live in his attic:D I heard that on a documentry on him.

lizzielou742
09-09-2004, 08:23 AM
ew ew ew no scary scary no :( :(

I HATE scary movies. My dad liked those movies - I caught like 5 seconds of Pet Semetary in 1989 (I was 8) and "It" in 1990 (I was 9) - OK so I was like turned off from all scary movies for life!!!!!!!!!

I did like Stand By Me, the movie, though.

Never read the books. :)