PDA

View Full Version : First Day of Grade 12 Tomorrow...

manda_moo87
09-08-2004, 11:46 PM
*GULP* :eek:

...I'm SOOoooo nervous!!! :(:(:( *runs in a corner and hides*

For all you lucky people who've already graduated... is grade 12 as hard as they say it is??

sirrahved
09-08-2004, 11:49 PM
Can't talk for you because you live in Canada...

But my 12th grade year was the easiest I had in high school!

I basically did nothing but wander the halls and have fun:)

binka_nugget
09-08-2004, 11:55 PM
ew.. school...

We had our first day today (I'm in gr 12 as well). I'm tempted to count how many more days til Summer vacation. :p

popcornbird
09-09-2004, 12:54 AM
12th grade was actually the most laid back and relaxed year of high school for me. 10th and 11th were probably the hardest. Good luck!

aly
09-09-2004, 01:44 AM
12th grade wasn't bad for me at all, but I don't know how different Canada is.

Try not to worry. I'm sure you'll be just fine!

lizzielou742
09-09-2004, 07:28 AM
My senior year I didn't do jack. I missed 19.5 days of school in the second semester alone. I had a lot of fun, though, on dance team, going to prom and not having to plan it, senior cookout, spring break, senior skip day....I took study halls whenever I could. Our "study halls" for seniors were so much fun. We got a special part of the cafeteria reserved for "seniors only," and we'd hang out in there, eat, and play euchre CONSTANTLY. There's even pictures in my senior yearbook of our class euchre tournament.

ahh those were the days ;)

I can't believe it was only 5 years ago!!! :eek: :D :D

Good Luck this year! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun! ;)

petslover
09-09-2004, 07:54 AM
I agree Senior year is your most relaxed year. Teachers give you more priviledges... Don't worry about it and your senior year will fly by and you will walk across that stage before you know it. So have a blast with it.

cali
09-09-2004, 09:04 AM
more ralaxed? lol I just started grade 12, and in english I already have my 3ed test tomorow, plus a math test tomorow(I started last week) I have had piles of homwork every single day, in english i have to have the entire play of Hamlet read fully by tomrow for a comprehensive test on it, I have to summerize in 1 paragraph what we did in class every day, plus questions, and I have to come up with 75 pages of quotes by the end of the term, with page long explanations on each and every quote. now maybe this is just because I go to a privet school, but I have NEVER had such a hard year and its just started! :eek:

Edit-perhaps if I am going to complain about english I should remeber it is not spelled "enlish" lol

manda_moo87
09-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Thanks everyone. :) You've helped to calm my nerves a bit.

Cali: I feel your pain... knowing my school I'll probably have a huge homework load all year too! :p

Well I'm off! :(:rolleyes: I'll let you know how it goes when I get back...

manda_moo87
09-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Got home a couple of hours... and I'm still alive! :p It wasn't all that bad luckily. I was given homework, but not a lot. :D