PDA

View Full Version : Sooo Irritated with my computer.

Cookiebaker
09-08-2004, 07:10 PM
:mad: I don't get it. I just don't get it.

I have my own website that I post pictures through. Usually I use FTP to post them (real quick & easy with no upload time). Well, recently, Mark changed some settings on our router and stuff (way over my head) and now I can't save anything to my website.

The corny thing is that I can go to his computer and it works JUST fine and dandy. :rolleyes: But when I try and use mine, the program just hangs. :mad:

And I can't understand what is going on to try and fix it. And hubby dear is too busy to try and fix it, nor does he know how to. :mad:

DON'T MONKEY WITH MY 'PUTER!! :mad: :p

MariaM
09-08-2004, 09:04 PM
I wish I could say I could help, but I can't. I only know how you feel! This summer my brother came home from university, and either he, or his friend, totally WRECKED the computer. It froze all the time, and I always had to go ctrl, alt, delete 25 times every time I rebooted it, to delete all this weird stuff on there! I was so angry! So he redid it, and he never got the internet back on, and he left for two weeks, me, with no internet! So, then he comes back, and leaves, again, without fixing it! It was a loooooooooooooooong summer!

DON'T MONKEY WITH MY 'PUTER!! :mad: :p

Kfamr
09-08-2004, 09:09 PM
I am of no help either but someone PLEASE tell my dad to leave the computer alone as well! :p

I came soooooo close to losing a bunch of pictures because he screwed around with it.