PDA

View Full Version : hello? are we on the run from 71 - Thursdays??

lbaker
09-08-2004, 02:00 PM
knock knock *rubs window pane with sleeve & peeks in* anyone home?? I know I haven't been around much over the last week or so but whaaas happeninnnnn? Did the HazMat guys finally get the Feds to close us down? I have a cooler of beer out here. sigh, guess I'll just wait to see if anyone shows up.

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 02:14 PM
lbaker, thought I might help you with that cooler of beer!! Not much action, yet huh? Did hazmat clean up that pile of Mario's diapers??

lbaker
09-08-2004, 02:20 PM
ewww, maybe that's what's keeping people away. My nose is all stuffy so I can't really smell anything (thank goodness!). I have the extra key - one of them anyway... since I can't smell I'll take care of the stinky stuff. Are you able to grab a bag of ice and load up the cooler David? Don't push yourself by trying too much too soon. tsk tsk, sorry - just can't stop being a mother I guess :rolleyes:

wolflady
09-08-2004, 02:22 PM
I'll help with the ice, Laurie! People are still probably catching up after the long holiday. Since I didn't go anywhere or really do anything, I'm not getting over the "after holiday travel" slump. LOL I brought some chips and 7-layer dip! Want some?

Glad you're feeling better David! How's that knee today?

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
ewww, maybe that's what's keeping people away. My nose is all stuffy so I can't really smell anything (thank goodness!). I have the extra key - one of them anyway... since I can't smell I'll take care of the stinky stuff. Are you able to grab a bag of ice and load up the cooler David? Don't push yourself by trying too much too soon. tsk tsk, sorry - just can't stop being a mother I guess :rolleyes: lbaker, you can be a mother to me anytime!! My knee is improving, and my arms and hands still work. I'll load up the ice!

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 02:33 PM
My knee is improving to the extent that I don't need the walker any more!(halleujah!) My therapist, Jill, says I can fold it up and put it away. I'm using the cane all of the time now!! I was going to go outside today, but it is POURING DOWN RAIN!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2004, 02:37 PM
I'm here too!
Mario and I were trying to figure out how many bananas we could have bought for the cost of that space thingy that went splat in the desert!

Guess how many? A WHOLE BUNCH!!!! Hee hee!
Yes, Mario! That was funny!

Here, Laurie's got you a beer! and Wolflady has some chip and 7-layer dip. I'll bring you a plate. You keep David company for a bit!:D

lbaker
09-08-2004, 02:42 PM
I just love to listen to Mario giggle. He reminds me of Red Skelton when he would laugh so hard at his own jokes he could hardly finish the story :D

trayi52
09-08-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm here too, just a little on the busy side. My grandson brought in a new puppy last night. Dakota is at school and I am having to puppysit, and make sure it gets house trained. Darn, its been awhile since I had to deal with a puppy! I think its got a lot of doxie in it. It is just cute as can be!

If you need help cleaning up stinky stuff, I'll help do that job for sure!

Willie:D

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 02:45 PM
I just love to listen to Mario giggle. He reminds me of Red Skelton when he would laugh so hard at his own jokes he could hardly finish the story :D Mario DOES have a habit of breaking himself up! I haven't heard him finish a story yet!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2004, 02:45 PM
I just love to listen to Mario giggle. He reminds me of Red Skelton when he would laugh so hard at his own jokes he could hardly finish the story :D
OOOOOO, Red Skelton was one of my favorites too. You're right, Mario does bring him to mind! I wonder if we can teach Mario to do Gertrude and Heacliff, the sea gulls?:D

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 02:49 PM
It's raining SO HARD in Pittsburgh that I think someone ought to start building an ark!! LOL LOL LOL:D

lbaker
09-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Oh I'm one to talk alright... just THINKING of Gertrude and Heathcliff has me laughing out loud. What was it Richard wrote in another thread awhile back? ROTFPIMP...

RICHARD
09-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Oh I'm one to talk alright... just THINKING of Gertrude and Heathcliff has me laughing out loud. What was it Richard wrote in another thread awhile back? ROTFPIMP...

Laurie,

I was just thinking of Wuthering Heights!!

Bailey's banana daquiri

1 Banana
Banana Liqueur
Bailey's Irish Cream
Pina Colada Mix
Dark Rum

Put the banana and banana liqueur into a blender until it becomes a thick paste. Add bailey's to taste; pina colada mix and rum to taste as well. Blend well, add ice, and blend again until smooth. Serve in a pina-colada glass.

For Mario and all his freinds thatwent into space so we could crash our space probes iinto the desert.:confused: :eek:

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
OOOOOO, Red Skelton was one of my favorites too. You're right, Mario does bring him to mind! I wonder if we can teach Mario to do Gertrude and Heacliff, the sea gulls?:D Connie, how about Mario as the mean widdle kid??

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by david p
Connie, how about Mario as the mean widdle kid?? :D I think THAT is right up Mario's alley! He was born to play that part!

lbaker
09-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Mario would be good but I was thinking Richard would be a shoe-in :p

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 03:04 PM
:D I think THAT is right up Mario's alley! He was born to play that part! Connie, he even looks the part!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Connie, he even looks the part!! :D :D :D LOL!!
Now you did it! My sides hurt!

I think Richard would be a good Clem Kiddlehopper!
or maybe SanFernando Red?:D

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 03:15 PM
:D :D :D LOL!!
Now you did it! My sides hurt!

I think Richard would be a good Clem Kiddlehopper!
or maybe SanFernando Red?:D Your sides are going to hurt more!! I see RICHARD as either San Fernando Red or Califlower Mc Pug!! LOL LOL

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Your sides are going to hurt more!! I see RICHARD as either San Fernando Red or Califlower Mc Pug!! LOL LOL
YIKES! I'm having a senior moment!
I don't remember Califlower Mc Pug!!!!

I remember Sheriff Dead Eye! but no Califlower Mc Pug!! WHAH!!

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 03:26 PM
YIKES! I'm having a senior moment!
I don't remember Califlower Mc Pug!!!!

I remember Sheriff Dead Eye! but no Califlower Mc Pug!! WHAH!! Connie I must be more senior than you! I think he was one of Red's earlier characters.

Killearn Kitties
09-08-2004, 03:40 PM
Oh go on then, I'll have one of those drinks of the day. It is gloriously warm here today and something fruity sounds just the thing!

Miss Meow
09-08-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
I'm here too, just a little on the busy side. My grandson brought in a new puppy last night. Dakota is at school and I am having to puppysit, and make sure it gets house trained. Darn, its been awhile since I had to deal with a puppy! I think its got a lot of doxie in it. It is just cute as can be!

If you need help cleaning up stinky stuff, I'll help do that job for sure!

Willie:D

He he he, if the puppy is part doxie, why even bother trying to toilet train!!!??? :D The second we think ours are trained, one drops a stinker in the middle of the carpet to jolt us out of our complacency ;)

A DOTD please, with little umbrella, and a champagne to celebrate Catbaby's (Jonah's) arrival!

:D

KYS
09-08-2004, 04:58 PM
I'm here too! Once day closer to Friday. :D

I'll bring the chips and dip.

davidpizzica
09-08-2004, 05:30 PM
I'm here too! From rainy Pittsburgh!! This is the remnants of Frances and it's POURING!! I'll have a DOTD and some chips. There is an advantage to staying inside and recovering, I'm not out in rainy weather!

lbaker
09-08-2004, 06:22 PM
So what's wrong with being stuck inside? You are with friends, some fine food, a DOTD or a cold brew? Some fine furry ones. I would start a fire but it's not that it's cold, it's nasty and humid here just East of David. Yucky. HEY! A toast to Johanna and her new baby Jonah! Howza bout a Milk Shake something-or-other for a "drink of the eve". HEY HEY HEY! I just thunked of a new THEME that follows the actual Thursday... Drink of the Eve :eek: NO NO, I don't mean a new thread.. I mean a bite of the dog that bit ya come the weekend.. on this thread...

lizzielou742
09-09-2004, 10:34 AM
Funny, now that it's actually Thursday, the Thursday thread dies?! What's going on here?? ;)

I need a drink!!

:D :D :D :D ;) :)

lbaker
09-09-2004, 10:41 AM
Belly up to the bar Lizzie, what's your pleasure? I could try my hand at that banana thingy (if Mario didn't eat all the bananas). We have banana bread, banana cream pie, fried bananas - well, plantains anyway... that's close. hmmmm might be potassium overload. Any of that 7-layer dip left over?

Corinna
09-09-2004, 11:11 AM
Just dropping in for a quick diet soda I have a full day planned with my daughter. Ending at the docs to see if we can hear the babys heart beat. Please pray its only one!!!!
It will be hard enough for her to deal with one not 2.
Willie have fun with a new pup. Mario now has a new play mate poor Gini she has to share him now. :) David its a good thing its raining or else you would try to do to much.
Richard as Clem Kiddlehopper??? Not. I love Reds clown paintings I would love to have the whole series of them.
Well got to go. see you all later tonight.

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Yep! The thrapist said "Don't leave the house, it's too slippery and rainy outside" She was right.I just hung areound PT all day! lbaker, how good are you at the DOTD? I can use one!

lbaker
09-09-2004, 11:43 AM
fresh batch in the blender just waiting for you David. YOU even get a clean glass he he he

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 11:45 AM
fresh batch in the blender just waiting for you David. YOU even get a clean glass he he he Can you find a glass that Mario hasn't touched?

lbaker
09-09-2004, 12:03 PM
He's not much for glasses, likes to drink his beer out of the bottle I think.

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 12:07 PM
In that case, I'll have a double!!

catland
09-09-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi everybody - nice seeing you again...

Is there a DOTD? If so, I need a double.

Here's my world of dipsy corporate politics in small dysfunctional companies. The #1 and #2 persons in the company adore me. In their eyes I can do no wrong. Sounds good so far - except for the fact that both of them are planning to retire in a few years.

So yesterday I managed to irritate a few the up and comers (long story, they deserved it :p ) and today received the "you don't want to be on the wrong boat when the winds change - blah - blah, blah." I didn't say back - "So this means I have three years to find a new job.:rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2004, 12:40 PM
David, don't put up your rain slicker, hurrican Ivan is heading our way!

Anyone seen Richard? He seems to have gone missing!

Mario, I see you have a new little friend now. Don't worry, I don't think he will want your bananas.

gini
09-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone......just stopping in really quick.

It rained here this morning.........well, YOU probably wouldn't call it rain.........more like Someone upstairs spit.........and now the skies are clear and the sun is out. CALIFORNIA!!!

Oh, darn, the blender is empty. Where's Laurie.........David said her drinks were really good.

Mario, what is this? You have a puppy now? What? You can't stop and talk to me? Mario! Where are you going?

This better turn out to be a really good Thursday! All of us could use a few laughs today.

lbaker
09-09-2004, 01:22 PM
whew, sorry about that Gini.. I was out back with the tally man, tallying me bananas There was a six foot, seven foot, eight foot BUNCH so I guess there's plenty enough for several more batches. Coming right up... still plenty of ice in the cooler and even some more CLEAN glasses. See if there's any Calypso music on the juke box mon

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 01:23 PM
David, don't put up your rain slicker, hurrican Ivan is heading our way!

Anyone seen Richard? He seems to have gone missing!

Mario, I see you have a new little friend now. Don't worry, I don't think he will want your bananas. Connie, you mean that Pittsburgh will be blessed with a little more rain?!?! The LAST THING the people i in Florida need is another hurricane like Ivan!!

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by gini
Hi everyone......just stopping in really quick.

It rained here this morning.........well, YOU probably wouldn't call it rain.........more like Someone upstairs spit.........and now the skies are clear and the sun is out. CALIFORNIA!!!

Oh, darn, the blender is empty. Where's Laurie.........David said her drinks were really good.

Mario, what is this? You have a puppy now? What? You can't stop and talk to me? Mario! Where are you going?

This better turn out to be a really good Thursday! All of us could use a few laughs today. Gini, could you use some more rain? I think the people in Florida and myself can send ALL the rain you want!!

catland
09-09-2004, 01:40 PM
daylight come and me want to go home... :rolleyes:

does this mean its time for some banana daiquiris? Lets get this blender running! How 'bout some teriyaki chicken to go with it? I'll fire up the BBQ.

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Catland, you are making me HUNGRY!!! Teriyaki chicken will hit the spot!

lbaker
09-09-2004, 01:44 PM
I see deadly black TARANTULA :eek: :eek: ooops, nevermind, it's just Mario curled up in the corner. He's plum tuckered out from playing with his new puppy. Teriyaki sounds purfect. :cool:

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2004, 01:55 PM
whew, sorry about that Gini.. I was out back with the tally man, tallying me bananas There was a six foot, seven foot, eight foot BUNCH so I guess there's plenty enough for several more batches. Coming right up... still plenty of ice in the cooler and even some more CLEAN glasses. See if there's any Calypso music on the juke box mon :D LIMBO anyone? How Low can you go?
With my bad back, not very low!!!!

Since we are overflowing with bananas, can I have a banana smoothie?:D

lbaker
09-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Banana smoothie - DONE!

... always wanted to say that

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 02:04 PM
:D LIMBO anyone? How Low can you go?
With my bad back, not very low!!!!

Since we are overflowing with bananas, can I have a banana smoothie?:D Banana smoothie here, too! Like you, Connie, I can forget about the limbo for a L O N G time!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Banana smoothie here, too! Like you, Connie, I can forget about the limbo for a L O N G time! :D Besides it's not as much fun since Mario wins every time! That boy is limber!!!

OOOO, this banana smoothie is yummy! It really hits the spot!:D

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 02:18 PM
:D Besides it's not as much fun since Mario wins every time! That boy is limber!!!

OOOO, this banana smoothie is yummy! It really hits the spot!:D No wonder that boy wins all the time, he's all arms and legs!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2004, 02:24 PM
No wonder that boy wins all the time, he's all arms and legs!! :D That must be why laurie mistook him for a TRANTULA!

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 02:43 PM
:D That must be why laurie mistook him for a TRANTULA! Connie, how about you and I just sit on the sidelines and watch Mario do his thing!! BTW, I don't have to use the walker ANYMORE!!! I'm using the cane all the time.

RICHARD
09-09-2004, 04:32 PM
hey everyone.

I'm sorry, I was taking some IDGAF time away from the comp.....

I get antsy and want to pick up a pen and piece of paper fromt time to time....

I guess I'll play patron this week and order a two fingers of tequila, and a beer for Mario and me.....I think I'm gonna crash out on the hammock out back and smell the BBQ......

Ah, that's life!

gini
09-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Is it July, 2005 yet?

Chicken teriyaki on the BBQ? Hmmmm, I can smell it!

A banana smoothie.........oh, yes.

(hips, shut up!)

gini
09-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Good grief, I almost forgot why I dropped by.................

IT IS TO BUY A ROUND IN HONOR OF RANDI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RANDI!!!!

slick
09-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone! Haven't been posting much 'cause I don't have much to say, except.....

HAPPY PURRRRFFFFDAY RANDI!!

gini
09-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Well, Slick, you don't have to *Say* anything. Come on over here and sit with Laurie and me and try one of her banana smoothies............(yeah.......and what did she sneak into these drinks?)

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Slick, you don't have to say a word! Just sit right down with Gini and me and have a banana smoothie!

slick
09-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Thanks Gini and David. I'll pass on the banana smoothie.....not much of a fruit-eater myself. I could sure use some V8 Jooze though! Gotta keep up my 8 to 10. I'm just going to sit down by the fireplace and contemplate, if that's OK.
Just too many people and pets to worry about these days.

the gryphon
09-09-2004, 06:29 PM
I have the flu. Could I have something warm and yummy to drink?

-the poster formerly known as babolaypo:(

Corinna
09-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Hi all Well she did it again I'm worn out from shopping. We caught a quick heart beat then the doc lost it. but next time they are going to do an ultrasound I get to go to see my gand baby.
I'll take an ice tea they are making clam chowder it smells like the ocean at my house. I'm not a clam chowder eater guess I'll make a tv dinner meatloaf sounds good.
I got some pictures from my grand ma in N Carolina they are 50 miles from thes pics. I hope Ivan turns away after Jamaca.
oops have to change them to jpegs if any one wants to see them let me know and i'll post them in a thread.

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by slick
Thanks Gini and David. I'll pass on the banana smoothie.....not much of a fruit-eater myself. I could sure use some V8 Jooze though! Gotta keep up my 8 to 10. I'm just going to sit down by the fireplace and contemplate, if that's OK.
Just too many people and pets to worry about these days. Slick, contemplate all you want! Don't forget my shoulder is still available day or night!!!

lbaker
09-09-2004, 07:09 PM
Corinna my dear, you can do any thing you want, at Richard's Restaurant.... "except Richard".... DONE! woo hoo, able to say it again!

lbaker
09-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Hey Slick, aren't you the one that told me how comfey David's shoulder is? Guess what? You are right! Next round is on me.. oh stop Mario. NOW you are waking up :eek: splash

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 07:22 PM
Slick, and lbaker, I have a shoulder for each of you! Use them anytime. All i ask is thay I get another banaba smoothie! BTW, is everyone getting alot of potassium?!?!

slick
09-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Slick, and lbaker, I have a shoulder for each of you! Use them anytime. All i ask is thay I get another banaba smoothie! BTW, is everyone getting alot of potassium?!?!
Hey Laurie, sounds like we're going to have to buy him a pair of shoulder pads!!!

lbaker
09-09-2004, 07:36 PM
More B'Smoothies's all around! I have an idea.. maybe not a good one, but an idea all the same. :rolleyes: what about some weird salsa stuff on the Chicken Teryiaki. Like pineapple and CHERRIES on the skewer? with a bit of "this and that" as a wash? MARIO, stay away from the cherries!!

i just wrote something but deleted it, discretion is the better part of valor, after all.

slick
09-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Oh come on now Laurie, tell us pleeeeeezzzze?????

Gee, it's amazing how an hour at Thursday's can make you feel a ton better :)

anna_66
09-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Those banana daquiri's sound great about now, could I please have a double?

And Happy Birthday to you Randi:)

slick
09-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Those banana daquiri's sound great about now, could I please have a double?

And Happy Birthday to you Randi:)
Oh Anna, it's so good to see you here. Sit down and I'll get your drink for you. You've been through so much.....time to try to put a smile on that pretty face of yours. :)

lbaker
09-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Can't top that Slick, well.. how about a foot rub Anna? I give good feet! Happy Year Randi! Older can be better, trust me on this :rolleyes:

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Anna, you are always welcome here! Just do what Slick says and relax! You've been through an ordeal and now you are among friends.

gini
09-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Can't top that Slick, well.. how about a foot rub Anna? I give good feet! Happy Year Randi! Older can be better, trust me on this :rolleyes:

At first I read this to say "I have good feet"...........what? Laurie wants to play footsies with Anna?

Anna, so good to see you here............you can have a double of anything we serve (which is just about everything!)

It is now Thursday Eve and time for that special drink Laurie had in mind for Thursday evenings...............knowing Laurie I bet it is a real good one and can totally block out a Friday:D :D

slick
09-09-2004, 09:34 PM
I give good feet!
:eek: :eek: I'm not touching that one with a 10-ft pole!!!

David: my phone bill came in today for that 75 minute phone call we had. **faints**:eek: :eek:

gini
09-09-2004, 10:10 PM
Slick, a ten foot pole? She said her feet were good, not BIG!

Your phone bill...........well WE ARE PET T A L K E R S!!!

:D :D

slick
09-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by gini
Slick, a ten foot pole? She said her feet were good, not BIG!
Your phone bill...........well WE ARE PET T A L K E R S!!!
:D :D
So true Gini, so true! When it comes to PT'ers, I'd like to think that money is no object and it sure makes "sense" to spend it sometimes! :D
It's been quite a week. Are you staying for a bit? I've got a hankering for a slushie. You? Since we can't be together on your back porch, this cyber-couch will have to do.

gini
09-09-2004, 10:26 PM
A Slushie? You betcha..........the green kind like Richard makes so well.

It is so hot and muggy here that we should be out on my back deck............enjoying some cool evening air (which I haven't found yet).

Wonder if David is still up or is he running around his house with that new fangled knee of his? Boy, he really is doing well in the recuperation department.

slick
09-09-2004, 10:32 PM
**mumbles**
Let's see now.....

One part Jose to two parts mix....no wait
Two parts Jose to three parts mix....that's not right either
One part Jose to one part mix....yeah that sounds right!

**whirl**

OK Gini, let's see how you handle this one! ;)

Corinna
09-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Well the ocean has been put away and every one is gone or gone to bed. its the best time in my day quiet just me and Merlin up . Hes resting at my feet I guess we should start a fire in the nice big fireplace here at dicks. any one else around to enjoy a nice cup of cocoa with me.

gini
09-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Aw, Corinna, Slick and I are messing around with Jose tonight. (hick)

Come on, sit here and I will make some cocoa for you. Do you like it with some whipped cream and chocolate shavings? (hick)

Scuse me Corinna, but Shlick made dis drink and its kinda shtrong.

Corinna
09-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Thats ok I'm not driveing I'll just stay here tonight. I kinda need a wind down day work has been werid usually by now we are bored and lookng for things to do. We are still busy with tourists. Plus my boss had an family emerncacy and so I have been 2 people. (not to much different the voices in my head just change volume):D

slick
09-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Sit down and relax Corinna. I'm still looking at trying to juggle my work schedule so I can meet you in Mt Vernon next month. I've got a major program install happening that week so I'm trying to shift it to the week before or the week after. After all, Pet Talk meeting comes before work, right?? ;)

Whoa, Gini, steady as she goes mate!! Guess, I made it a tad too strong...

Here's your Cocoa Corinna. Enjoy!

Corinna
09-09-2004, 11:08 PM
Oh slick that would be so terriffic I hope maybe ruby mutt and the other everrtt and Seattle people could come too. I talked to mom and she said she would love tto come or at least let me borrow T Bone ,her doxie.

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Gini, I'll take one of those coocoas!This will be my last post because I'm flling asleep! And as much as I like to hear from Slick, I don't need any "aren't you asleep yet" PMs!!!

Corinna
09-09-2004, 11:18 PM
hey the cocoa will really make you sleepier. Glad to hear you are getting better fast. I'm still waiting for that dance when you get ready. Sleep well David.

gini
09-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Hot cocoa coming right up David. It should put you right to sleep and I promise, Corinna, Slick and I WILL NOT send you any messages until morning! (ha ha ha ha)

Corinna
09-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Well I think I will just snuggle down here on this comfy couch with merlin and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

gini
09-09-2004, 11:25 PM
Good lord, Slick, those two are snoring to beat the band!

I'll finish my slushie (boy, those get easier to say) and call it a night soon myself.

slick
09-09-2004, 11:40 PM
And as much as I like to hear from Slick, I don't need any "aren't you asleep yet" PMs!!!
Don't worry, it won't happen again. :( :(

I'm outta here, for good.

davidpizzica
09-09-2004, 11:54 PM
Slick, I just Pmed you with an apology. I hope you'll take time to read it. I am so sorry this happened.

lbaker
09-10-2004, 07:02 AM
OK, who is running the chain saws so early in the morning?? Oh, it's just Corinna and Merlin *tip toes in* Let me start some coffee and muffins and get rid of these slimey banana peels :rolleyes: shhhh. Best get them swept up before David comes in and slips and slides right under the pool table. Oh dear, who is that under the pool table anyway??

davidpizzica
09-10-2004, 07:23 AM
Laurie, thanks for cleaning up those old banana peels! I'm too old for sliding into third base! lol lol Egad!! It's Mario! And he's sleeping on most of the bananas!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-10-2004, 12:35 PM
Whoa! This place smells like ripe bananas!!!!
That must have been some party I missed (again) last night!

Glad to see Richard and slick checked in. I worry when anyone goes a missing for two long!!!

Hi, Mario! My what a BIG YAWN! Did you stay up late again?
Come on and have some grape juice with me!

RICHARD
09-10-2004, 12:42 PM

Glad to see Richard and slick checked in. I worry when anyone goes a missing for two long!!!

Thank you.:)

Grape Juice??? That's a first!!

DONE!

gini
09-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Lately I've been off my nut
I keep hearing nothing but
"Yes, We Have No Bananas".
I would like to find the guy
Who composed that lullaby
"Yes, We Have No Bananas".
I wish that I could go
To a cabaret or show
Where someone wouldn't come along
And sing that doggone song!

I've got the Yes We Have No Bananas Blues
I've got the blues
And when I hear it
Oh, how I fear it!
It's just like hearing bad news.
It hasn't got a bit of sense
And I go wild when they commence
"Bananas! Bananas!"
I wish I could break up a million pianas!
Day by day and week by week
It's "Yes, We Have No Bananas"
Every time that Greek meets Greek
It's "Yes, We Have No Bananas"
B! A! N! A! N! A!
Yes! No! Take 'em away!
I've got the "Yes, We Have No Banana" Blues today.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Thank you.:)

Grape Juice??? That's a first!!

DONE! :D I've not been getting enough fruits and veggies lately. I figured that would be a painless way of getting some vitamins!

I love cold grape juice!

Can you believe ONION RINGS don't count as a veggie serving?:D

Gini! :D :D
Love the poem!!!

davidpizzica
09-10-2004, 01:53 PM

:D Connie, I found him under the pool table asleep! On top of some rotten bananas! That is what you smell.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Connie, I found him under the pool table asleep! On top of some rotten bananas! That is what you smell.
:D Whooo Wheee!!! I don't think that's ALL ripe bananas!!!

Come on, Mario, let's get you in a fresh diaper! I bet you'll have more friends!!!:D

davidpizzica
09-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Connie, that Mario sure has an "air" about him lol lol!