PDA

View Full Version : I need some opinions...

dappledoxie
09-08-2004, 01:42 PM
Ok, let me give you guys a short background. When I moved out of my moms home in Jan. and into my smaller one bedroom apartment I had to get my dad to take care of Niki my australian shepherd. I moved back in with my mom about a month ago to go back to college. Now, the thing that's got me tore up, I really would like to get Niki back, but everytime I talk to my dad he talks about how much he loves her, how good/smart she is, and how gorgeous. So, now my problem, what do I do!? lol Do I take Niki back from my dad, back to my house where she has to live outside all the time, but she's back with me or do I just let dad keep her, where she goes inside and outside, and keep on just getting to visit my baby?? I'm lost at this point, I've churned over asking you guys and all together what to do. I was kinda worried you guys would think bad of me, but to me it seems totally like something to worry over. I just don't want to hurt her, you know, pass her from me to dad, then back to me especially when he's grown so attatched. Ok, so whine/rant/worry over. Please please give me your thoughts on the situation, I'd really appreciate it as you guys know animals better than my friends, except for those few who are animals lovers like me.

Thanks you guys, and thanks for reading all that.
~Brandy