PDA

View Full Version : Send all your love to Juni :(

Vio&Juni
09-08-2004, 10:21 AM
Juni is much better now, back to her old self, but...

On Monday evening when I came home from work I realized she was not inside. I kept looking through all her favorite hidey holes, couldn't find her. Then, I looked over the windows, with my heart small as a flea. Luckily, she didn't fall over, the windows had been closed all day. Well, she was not at home and we assumed she escaped when my sister left for work, at around 11 am.

I looked everywhere. My knees were shaking. I was afraid of the worst.

My brother found her in on some stairs outside. She has her nose, and lips broken, like she was hit with a shoe :( If I knew who did it, I would do the same to him/her. What a beast you have to be???????????????????????????????????

It looked very bad the first night. Immediatelly, after she came inside, she went right to her water and drank half of her cup. Her legs were shaking. Then, after a quick shower, we took her to the vet. To keep it short, after two visits to the vet, she is much better, but her lip and nose will look weird for her whole life. The vet promised that in a month and a half she will look much better.

At the moment, I am happy that she seems ok, she slept a lot until today. She even made biscuits today :).

Her local friends visited and she even climbed their knees :) I got her a present yesterday from the vet - a tickler. I hope she will enjoy it when her lip will not be sore.

I am so happy I have her back. On Monday evening, when we found her I was crying for two reasons - that she was hurt so badly, but in a way, I was happy that we found her.

I bet you wonder why no pictures? I don't even want to take pictures of this. Maybe after a while, I will be able to look at her lip without having my heart break in pieces... She will still have the scar...

lizzielou742
09-08-2004, 10:24 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in shock. I don't know what to say except thank God she's home now, safe.

How scary for you!!!!

Oh poor Juni. Poor baby. That is so sad. I am so MAD at whoever did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Juni, we love you, get better soon! :( :( :(

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Sweet Juni, I am so sorry that you encountered such an awful and cruel person and that you were hurt! I am glad that you are home and feeling a little better now. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that your lip and nose will heal quickly. Soft kisses to you, Juni.

K & L
09-08-2004, 10:34 AM
What is wrong with some people?:mad: I'm glad she's home and safe now.

Edwina's Secretary
09-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Oh sweet Juni! How could anyone hurt you???? Please, please, don't ever leave your safe loving home again! The cost of adventure is too high.

Be well little girl!

aguu
09-08-2004, 11:16 AM
OMG OMG...
I am so sorry to hear this, it just breaks my heart.
Is she in pain?
Poor sweetie...she'll be in my prayers.

sirrahbed
09-08-2004, 11:22 AM
:( OH no! I am so sad and sorry to read this! I just cannot imagine someone hurting an animal like this:mad: What a horrible, horrible thing!!
Poor little sweet Juni:( I know your heart just aches that this has happened. Poor baby should never have to encounter such a thing as this. I am glad that the vet was able to help and hopefully the scars will fade. Again, I just feel sick and sad to read about this. Take care - all of you!!

jazzcat
09-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Poor little Juni. I'm so glad she is safe at home now.

I hope who ever did this get theirs!:mad:

Feel better soon little sweetheart!

DJFyrewolf36
09-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Sweet Juni, I am glad you made it home to your meowme! Grrrr how cruel do you need to be to a poor little kitty? I'd be finding the guy and wacking his nose and lip with a shoe! :mad:

Feel better Juni!

aly
09-08-2004, 11:36 AM
How awful :( I am so sorry you and Juni went through such an ordeal, but I am so glad that she is back with you. I really hope no one hit her. That is just HORRIBLE and makes my blood boil. I can imagine how you must be feeling :( Please keep us updated on how she's doing.

catnapper
09-08-2004, 11:47 AM
OMG! I am heartbroken for you! I honoestly don't know what gets into dome people... I'd be knocking on doors and tossing shoes at people until I caught the right person! :mad:

Heal well sweet Juni. Tender kisses to you.

Barbara
09-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Oh my god, Juni! How could that happen?

I am so upset!!!!!!:mad:

How could anyone do this to that sweet innocent kitty. I am so happy she survived!

I send all my love and here Filou has the word:

My dearest Juni! I am so happy you survived that terrible experience. I will send some healing cat magic to you. And I tell you: I'll love your nose however it is and I'll kiss you so tenderly that even a sore nose cannot feel bad.

Thousand kisses:)

catcrazylady
09-08-2004, 12:12 PM
It makes me sick to hear such a thing!:mad: Poor baby Juni!:(
I'm so glad you were able to find her and get her to the vet. Some cats would have been so traumatized that they may have hidden for days.
Prayers are on the way sweet Juni that you heal really soon and your scars are minimal. What a horrible thing to have happen!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you all and please keep us posted on how Juni is.

AbbyMom
09-08-2004, 12:46 PM
Poor little girl. I'm so glad your brother found her in time! Prayers for june!

(P.S. I'd start asking around to see if there were any witnesses...)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Poor Juni!!
I hope she feels better really fast!
I hope whoever hurt her gets everything they deserve out of life!!
:mad:

Randi
09-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Oh poor Juni girl. :( :( :( What an awful experince for her! Whatever happened, I really hope no one hit her!! Could she have fallen on her nose/mouth from the staircase?

Vio, you must have been out of your mind with worry, but I'm glad you found her and went to the vet to have checked.

Sweet Juni, I hope you're not in pain, and I hope you'll heal fast!! Never mind the scars, you'll be loved as much with them as without them. Get spoiled, Juni!! :)

We're sending gentle kisses and scritchies.

popcornbird
09-08-2004, 01:33 PM
OMG!!! :(:( Poor Juni! I cannot believe anyone would do something like that to her! :mad:

Kisses to Juni. Get well soon sweet kitty.

wolflady
09-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Awwww! Poor Juni! I sure hope she feels better soon too! I wonder what happened? I surely hope that someone wasn't mean to her. I just can't stand that thought! :mad: Love and scritchies are on the way for dear Juni! Let us know how she's doing.

**hugs**
Karen

AmberLee
09-08-2004, 02:17 PM
OMG! So glad that you found her, and horrified that she's been hurt. Will be praying for her quick healing.

{{{cyberhugs to the traumatized Meowmy and sweet fur-baby!}}}

Laura's Babies
09-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Chaulk another reason as to WHY they should always be kept inside. There are to many horrows out there without having humans (?) purposelyhurting them. This makes me SICK! God WILL get this idiot one day and payback will be a B****. I find God has a strange sense of humor.. Watch the neighborhood for someone with a broken nose and fat lip!! They will get what is due them!

carole
09-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Poor sweet Juni, please Get Well Soon darling furbaby, I am so sad to read this, and I can only hope it was an accident ,not some moron out there who did this to this innocent baby,my heart goes out to you, I can only imagine how you are feeling, but I sure am glad Juni is safe with you again, wishing Juni a speedy recovery and free from pain.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Oh my goodness!!! First the horrible fright of Juni going missing, then the joy of finding her, then the sadness at finding her hurt then the anger at the moron who did this her?

I'm so glad you found her though, and glad she'll be ok with just a few scars to show of her adventure. And I agree with Laura. What goes around comes around and this person will get their due. I just hope they know why it's happening to them!

I know Juni is feeling much better already with such sweet kisses from Filou. :)

jenluckenbach
09-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Oh dear Juni, We all love you no matter how your lip might look. The thought of you being hurt makes my blood boil. :mad: And the thought of you enduring such hatred makes my heart just sink :(. but you are safe and back with the ones who love you and that is what matter the most. I think my babies need a hug right now.........sniff..........

Randy_K
09-08-2004, 05:45 PM
I'm glad Juni is back at home and will be healthy again. I'm sure the lure of the outside will be a lot less after this!

QueenScoopalot
09-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Poor Juni! Anyone who'd do that to an innocent animal has soem serious psychological problems! Next serial murderer in the making for all anyone knows. :mad:Animal abusers shouldn't exist. Are you in an apartment building? Give little Juni some extra gentle kisses for me please.

boscibo
09-08-2004, 06:40 PM
That is just horrible. Poor Juni. I'm glad she is home safe.

When I lived in the country my cats were allowed outdoors, one day RB Boo went missing for a week and when he came home he had a broken pelvis. My vet said he had either been hit by a car (there were no outside marks at all) or someone had kicked him, hard. There are terrible people out there. Luckily Boo healed up from that, and shortly after became an indoor-only cat.

Get well soon, Juni!

Miss Meow
09-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Oh, Vio, I'm so sorry I missed this thread. How terrifying for you and Juni. :(

I'm sorry there are such awful people in this world, but I'm eternally glad that you found Juni and she'll be OK {{{hugs to you all}}}

kimlovescats
09-08-2004, 07:25 PM
My stomach is in KNOTS that someone could be so cruel!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Poor Juni, I know that had to be so painful and scary. :( Oh .... I'm so sad for you too, to have to know what she went through. Big hugs for you both!

Kim

shais_mom
09-08-2004, 11:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear this! People are so stupid and mean!!! :mad:

I send you my love and head bumpies Juni!

Killearn Kitties
09-09-2004, 04:19 AM
Vio, how awful for you. :( I'm just sick at the thought of the whole thing. Please pass on lots of gentle cuddles to beautiful Juni.

NKBurlington
09-09-2004, 06:44 AM
:(

I'm sitting here looking at my sweet baby Sammi and I can't imagine anyone hurting him. How could anyone hurt a poor, helpless animal?! People are sick.

I'm so glad you found your Juni.

Sometimes I just can't read these posts. They make me so sad and angry and I'm sitting here crying right now because people are so mean

You're all such good people.

Laura's Babies
09-09-2004, 08:01 AM
OK Mommie....How is she TODAY! Is she eating and drinking? Does she act like she is in any pain? Keep us posted as to how she is doing each day. Poor baby! GET WELL SOON Sweetheart!

Logan
09-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Vio, I am so sorry for the fear you experienced and for the injuries and fright that Juni endured as well. :(

Please know that we will always believe that Juni is beautiful, regardless of her battle scars. :) Hugs and gentle kisses to the lovely lady.

Logan

catmandu
09-09-2004, 08:52 AM
Prayers,are coming for Juni,who sadly learned the lesson,that not all people love Cats!We are Praying,for her quick recovery!

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Hope Juni is recovering from her terrible ordeal. :(

(((Hugs))) to you both

ramanth
09-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Oh Juni... I'm so sorry someone hurt you. :( But I'm glad you were found and I hope you get better real soon! *hugs*

Jods
09-09-2004, 01:59 PM
I'm am so sorry Juni I hope they find the culprit. I'm so sorry you've been hurt

AmberLee
09-09-2004, 02:02 PM
Is she feeling better today? What a shock!

SadiesDad
09-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Prayers for Juni and family. Get well soon!

lizbud
09-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Get well soon Juni.:( I really hope this wasn't a deliberate
cruel act that injured Juni. It would be awful to think someone
that mean could be living close by you. Get well soon sweetie.:)

Sudilar
09-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Juni, get well quickly!!

rg_girlca
09-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Oh poor, sweet Juni girl.
I hope you are feeling better today sweetheart and you heal up real soon.

This brings back memories of when my Toby came home with a broken jaw and the vet said that he was either hit by a 2 x 4 or a very heavy boot. Our landlord's cat had mouth and nose injuries also. Unfortuately we never found out who the B****** was that did this.

(((((HUGS))))) to you Vio as I know how you must feel.

leslie
09-09-2004, 09:22 PM
Did the vet know if it looked like injury vs. deliberate abuse? Could someone have been going down the stairs and accidently kicked her (if she was crouched under a stair?). Dear, make sure your sister has her in sight each time she leaves the apt. No excuses! I always look at my cats as I shut the door when I leave- I KNOW they are inside (otherwise I'd go nuts all day- they are notorius escapees). She is breathing and eating ok? Poor doll... Keep us posted on her healing ok? Any medications for the cuts- any bleeding, any swelling?

RobiLee
09-09-2004, 11:03 PM
What an awful, awful thing! Please get well soon, Juni Girl!

Robin

pitc9
09-10-2004, 08:22 AM
Get Well Soon Juni!

Vio&Juni
09-10-2004, 08:24 AM
Juni is much better. Her wound looks better, though my heart still aches when I look at her lip. That must have been a good kick. At least, she has her jaw and her teeth in order. She eats and drinks ok. She made biscuits on my bf's lap last night :)

We are only cleaning the place with some medication, but the vet said to keep an eye on her and if she wouldn't feel good, she may give her like antibiotics, so far only some vitamins.

I am sure she will seem to me and to anyone that loves her as beautiful as she was before. She's right here, next to me getting scritchies. She says thank you to everyone and sends eyekisses :)

anna_66
09-10-2004, 08:26 AM
I'm glad to hear that your Juni is doing much better. I had no idea that had happened to her:( I'm just glad she's going to be alright. Give her some scritches from me.

Randy_K
09-10-2004, 08:28 AM
To make sure Mango & Peaches are in sight and in the house when we leave (Bubbles is too timid to go outside but the Abys aren't!) we toss a few kitty treats to the far side of the livingroom. The Abys go running for the treats... so we know where they are.

Felicia's Mom
09-10-2004, 08:45 AM
I'm sorry this happened to Juni:mad:, but I'm glad she is feeling better. :) I didn't see this thread until today.

Karen
09-10-2004, 10:41 AM
I am glad too that sweet Juni is feeling better, I had been hoping for good news. Do you think this will make her hesitate before escaping again?

gini
09-10-2004, 10:45 AM
I just saw this thread today.

I don't think anything rips my heart apart like hearing about abuse of a child or abuse of an animal.

I cannot tell you how sorry I am that this has happened.

Thank God Juni is alright. Yes, I sure do send heaps of love to Juni and also to you for having to deal with this awful situation.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-10-2004, 11:26 AM
I'm so glad to hear Juni is feeling better and glad to hear she hasn't let this keep her from being her loving self with you and your family. Making biscuits on your bf is just too sweet. :D

Barbara
09-10-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Randy_K
To make sure Mango & Peaches are in sight and in the house when we leave (Bubbles is too timid to go outside but the Abys aren't!) we toss a few kitty treats to the far side of the livingroom. The Abys go running for the treats... so we know where they are.

That's a good idea:)

Juni-girl,it's good to hear you are much better. Scritchies and kisses to you:)

NoahsMommy
09-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Poor, sweet Juni! :( Poor you!! :(

I'm so glad she's home and on her way to feeling all better. :)