PDA

View Full Version : Brie

senorita02
09-08-2004, 08:02 AM
Oh Brie you are sooooo gorgeous!!!! Your so lucky to have a family that loves u so much and they are so lucky to have a beauty like you as their pet. Congratulations on your big Day!!!!

LHCamry
09-08-2004, 08:06 AM
Brie

What a beautiful baby you are. You are so lucky to have a family that loves you so much. Congradulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Hope you and your family has a long and wonderful life together.:) :) :)

LorraineO
09-08-2004, 08:55 AM
I love that face,,,, youre just gorgeous!!!!

congrats on being our DOTD!!!

talia22
09-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Brie you are soo adroable! i especially love your boxer ears im sure you will be wearing them all day :) Enjoy your special day:):)

tatsxxx11
09-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Oh Brie! What a beautiful girl you are:) And it's clear to see by that look on your face, (in Boxer mode:D) you're one happy, happy dog!!! I'd love to see you cuddled up with your bear and ducky. How precious:) And what a fun filled life you enjoy there in Michigan with your caring, loving family Brie! Wow, boat rides on the lake, swimming and retrieving??? Now that's what I call living the good life:D Didn't they hit the jackpot when they welcomed you home. I hope today you and your proud humans enjoy a very special day of celebration; you surely deserve it beautiful Brie! Congratulations to our very special, most deserving Dog of the Day honoree, beautiful Brie!!! Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweet girl from Sandra, Cody the Husky and Star the Lab:)

pipersmom
09-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Beautiful Brie, what a fabulous girl you are!

Congratulations sweetie on your special honor.

Jax
09-08-2004, 02:18 PM
What a pretty girl - you look like yer having soooo much fun!!! :) :D :)

snowyowlcat
09-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Oh, Brie, what a beautiful :D beautiful dog you are!
But, why the collar :confused: ??
Have you been bad?:( I hope it was on just for the picture and you don't wear that normally, I'm sure you don't need it:) :) :D !!

Snowyowlcat:D :) :D :)

KYS
09-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Congratulations Brie! :D