PDA

View Full Version : The new creepy thing in our house

DJFyrewolf36
09-07-2004, 09:40 AM
Hey ebbrybody! Dis is Remus, and I wanna tell you guys bout this new "thing" meowme brough home dis weekend!

Here he is cruzin on my *favorite* spot!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/DJFyrewolf36/MVC-031F.jpg

Dis thing is takin ober! He crawls around and ebrybody has gone ~nutz~ over him! I dun see the appeal, he dun even got any legs! He dun have clawz either, but meowme sayz that I best mind my Ps and Qs round him else he might *hurt* me! She dun have to worry bout me messin with him tho, cuz I sniffed him and he smells an awful lot like that darn ~Lizard~ that pesters me all da time! I bet they are workin together...

Barbara
09-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Wow Remus- this looks like a surprise. I tell you it is not a toy- although it moves like one.

BTW have you heard how meowmie calls it? Snakie, I suppose:D but what sort of?

sirrahbed
09-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Well, Remus, Your Meowmie is what they call an animal lover and you are probably going to meet all sorts of odd creatures in your lifetime - so best to get used to it!! (but I am SURE you will be her favorite:D ) She can't snuggle her lizards and snakes;)

DJFyrewolf36
09-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Meowme an paw paw call it a Ball Python. He has a name too...Salazar. Hrm, now I know what ta call him when Im hissn at him tehe

Mmmmhhmm. You're right, meowme can't cuddle wif anybuddy else but me, cept for those crazy ratz!!!