PDA

View Full Version : Karina Kittens need tests,and We

catmandu
09-07-2004, 08:53 AM
Are asking,for anyyone who could contribute,to the cause,of these Little Ones! If you cannot,dont feel badly!But if you can,the address is The Animal Welfare Association PO BOX 57423 Jackson Station,Hamilton,Ontario Canada L8P 4X2.All Canadian Donations,over $10,will receive a Tax Receipt! Thank You,So Much!

jazzcat
09-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Giving this a *bump*.

rosethecopycat
09-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Check is in the mail.

Praying for good results on their tests.

jenluckenbach
09-07-2004, 03:18 PM
That would be very nice Gary. Anyone wanting to make a donation should send it to our P.O. box address or directly to our treasurer - addresses below:

Animal Welfare Association
P.O. Box 57423, Jackson Station
Hamilton, ON L8P 4X2

Animal Welfare Association
c/o Mrs. D. Edwards
122 Meadowlark Dr.
Hamilton, ON L9A 2L1

Our treasurer will send a thank-you and tax receipts (unfortunately, only good for Canadian income tax) for any donation over $10, so they should be sure to include their name and address (including postal code) with their cheque.

I've already made a donation in memory of Karina - she was a dear, sweet little cat and I miss her very much.

Dale

carla and mike
09-07-2004, 06:41 PM
I'll send something too.:D Happy too.

kuhio98
09-07-2004, 06:44 PM
A checks in the mail. Fingers and paws crossed that Karina's babies are healthy.

rg_girlca
09-07-2004, 08:07 PM
I would love to make a donation in memory of sweet Karina to help out her precious babies.

leslie
09-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Dear, what are the vets wanting to test them for? There is no real test for fip- is that what they are advising? With mom being positive, they will likely all be positive titers but it doesn't necessarily mean put them down! Any one out there? Jan told me it is hereditary. But that doesn't mean it has to be! Those fip titers are for a thousand viruses (a vet once told me that they are a waste of money and several vets have told me that they mean nothing). Please be careful and do tell me what tests you need help for!