PDA

View Full Version : Murphy!!!!

captain
09-07-2004, 01:51 AM
Hello Gorgeous!!!

What a beautiful face to start my day.

Congrats on being DOTD today sweetheart.

Cataholic
09-07-2004, 03:04 AM
Murphy, you sure are something! Sounds like you live the good life, with lots of fun, love and overgrown toys in the shapes of kitty cats. Enjoy your day!

LorraineO
09-07-2004, 05:36 AM
A lil white ball of fur,,, love it! Youre so cute too,.....

Congrats!!!!

Pam
09-07-2004, 06:29 AM
I'm melting!!! Murphy one of our patients brought their maltese into my office one day and I thought she was adorable and fell in love with your breed right on the spot. Now today you come along and, believe me, you are right up there at the top of the cuteness scale for sure and sound like a delightful little boy! My Bella said to tell you she knows what it is to move into a home inhabited by cats. She suggests that you have your mom get you another doggie friend or two to even things out. :p Congratulations to you today Murphy, our little ball of white who has been crowned Today's Dog!!

LHCamry
09-07-2004, 07:45 AM
Murphy

What a beautiful baby you are. I just love that pretty white hair.
If you were mine I would brush your hair every day just like I do my yorkie.
Glad you made DOTD.:) :) :)

tatsxxx11
09-07-2004, 01:00 PM
Oh Murphy!!! Cuteness overload is right:D What is it about you little white pups that just melts my heart? I have a friend who has a Maltese named Murphy:D Like you, he's just the sweetest, happiest, most cuddling kissing machine:) And not to worry Murph, I'll bet before long you'll win over the kitties! Congratulations to you adorable Murphy and your proud and lucky family! Today you enter the hallowed halls of Pet Talk as our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Lots of kisses right back at ya, sweet Murphy!

KYS
09-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
You are the cutest puppy.

jazzcat
09-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Oh Murphy you are just too adorable!!!

Congrats on being the Dog of the Day!