PDA

View Full Version : Update on Popeye/Poppy

rg_girlca
09-06-2004, 09:44 PM
I am happy to say that he is starting to eat on his own and since last night has almost eaten a whole can, the little size(5 1/2 oz), of kitten food. He is also starting to perk up a little bit.:)
Since I started putting the ointment in his little eye, it is starting to look better also.

So, if he continues on like this, I know he is going to be okay.:D

Also, I have re-named him Poppy. When I walk into the room, I have been saying, "How is my little Poppy doing." instead of Popeye. So officially his name is "Poppy" now.

I'm sorry K & L, I hope this is no offense to you, even though the name Popeye is good, I feel the name Poppy just suits him better.

kimlovescats
09-06-2004, 09:47 PM
What wonderful news on little Poppy!!!! I knew he would do well in your loving care! ;)

aly
09-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Poppy is an adorable name. A few years ago I almost adopted a dog named Poppy and so the name has been special to me ever since :)

I'm so glad he's doing better and EATING!

K & L
09-06-2004, 09:52 PM
No offense! Poppy sounds perfect, and I'm happy to hear he's doing so well!:D

Laura's Babies
09-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Greetings to Poppy! Glad you are doing so well now sweetie! Keep on improving!

rg_girlca
09-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Thank you Kim, Aly, K & L and Laura for your lovely comments.

GLad to see you slowly getting back to posting Kim.:) (Welcome back, I really missed you.)

K & L, thank you for your understanding.:)

jazzcat
09-06-2004, 10:34 PM
I'm so glad to hear Poppy is perking up!!! He's such a little sweetheart.

catcrazylady
09-07-2004, 05:56 AM
It won't be long Lorraine until you're trying to slow down the precious perky Poppy!!:D I am ready to put little concrete blocks on Rosco's feet!!;) :D With the way he is improving I don't think that will be very long now.
Kissies to you sweet Poppy!!!:) :) :)

QueenScoopalot
09-07-2004, 06:59 AM
Awww, I love happy news Lorraine! And love the name Poppy for him. Give him lots of kissies from me please? :D

Killearn Kitties
09-07-2004, 07:27 AM
What, no new pictures??!

Really glad to hear that Poppy has perked up and is eating better. :D

catnapper
09-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Glad to hear that little Poppy is doing better. Those little tykes have such strength we'll never know oursleves. Soon he'll be making those little cans of food disappear and then asking for (no - demanding) more. :)

catmandu
09-07-2004, 08:54 AM
That is sometimes,the hadest thing,to get the Little Obes,to eat,and we are glad that Poppy,has an appetite!