PDA

View Full Version : More Dusty pulling his cart !!!!!!

Dusty's People
09-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Ok I know its a little dark but you can still see Dusty :) pulling the cart and he was Busted in the making of this video teasing Princess. He Loves his new cart and we put his food dish on it needless to say Princess was a Little upset at what Dusty Had done :mad: but yes she did at least make it into this clip for the first time...... Thanks again for makeing this possible Sirrahned & Sirrahbed That really means alot to Dusty and his People.... God Bless you and many thanks

Laura's Babies
09-06-2004, 06:31 PM
OMG!! I am laughing my butt off at this boy! He saw her coming and got up and took his cart away with the food on it!! How much funnier can you get?? Kiddo, that is PRICELESS!!!

rg_girlca
09-06-2004, 08:19 PM
Oh Laura you took the words right out of my mouth.

That was just too darn cute.

I just can't get enough of Dusty pulling her little wagon. I have never seen anything more adorable.

Thank you for the video, it really made my night.:D

Dusty's People
09-06-2004, 08:34 PM
This is the first video of hopefully Many more to come so hopefully we can keep everyone upto date on Dusty's NEW CART adventures..

QueenScoopalot
09-06-2004, 08:37 PM
ROFLMAO! That is just too funny! I needed a laugh today, and Dusty you pulled it off...err away! :D :D :D

kimlovescats
09-06-2004, 10:19 PM
These videos are too cute! You should send them in to the Funniest Animals show!!!:D

jazzcat
09-06-2004, 10:31 PM
LOL!!! These videos of Dusty and his new cart are a riot. I love them! Best laughs I've had in a while.:D

trayi52
09-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Dusty is just too cute with his little cart and bowl of food! Looking forward to more of his cute videos!

Willie:)

catcrazylady
09-07-2004, 05:52 AM
ROFLOL!!! Dusty I was already in love with you but now I've turned into a laughing puddle of mush!! You are so funny and so cute!!!
Princess you are going to have to learn how to keep up with this silly boy!
Too funny! Thanks for the great videos!!:D :D :D

catmandu
09-07-2004, 09:09 AM
That video,of Dusty,pulling his cart,is Priceless! It makes my whole day!

sirrahbed
09-07-2004, 10:13 AM
How did I miss this?? Too funny!!:D That is obvious that Dusty is waiting for Princess to approach and then suddenly he takes off with that cart of food ON PURPOSE!! What a stinker he is:eek: Dusty is the biggest ham. I haven't seen anything funnier on any of the TV shows with funny animal video's and I think we have a star here:D :D Not only is he clever but he is funny too! Our own PT Dusty could be a star in the wings!!
He sure got ME giggling today!!:D :D

Laura's Babies
09-07-2004, 10:41 AM
Sirrahbed, my son said Dusty is VERY protective of his food! He told me that after he got Princess. When he would see her coming out of the bedroom, he would run to his food bowl to keep her from it. I told him that video couldn't have went better if he had written it himself, I still laugh when I watch it!

RICHARD
09-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Everyone knows that a Princess likes her meals served more formally, not

"a la carte!"

leslie
09-07-2004, 08:42 PM
Yes it's dark but it's also PERFECT! You captured the relationship between these two! Wonderful!

catnapper
09-07-2004, 09:17 PM
OMG~ I'm sitting here trying soooo hard not to laugh and wake my husband up! That was PURRFECT! 5 stars!