PDA

View Full Version : School Tomorrow!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 02:53 PM
I know a lot of people here start tomorrow, I believe.

I'm pretty excited, the first week and a half are really easy, and we don't do much except "get to know each other..." hehe... like we don't already know eachother... :rolleyes:

I'm excited, homecoming is soon, a parade the band is doing... I just love the first few weeks. But then, screw school... lmao

Toby's my baby
09-06-2004, 03:04 PM
We started school on the 1st. I am so glad we started earlier than some schools, I really missed my friends and I am so happy to be back!

PJ's Mom
09-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Wow, you guys start late! Rottie's been back since August 16th! :eek:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 03:07 PM
WOW!! We got out June 10th *I think...* lmao... but I'm happy to get back. :)

Aspen and Misty
09-06-2004, 03:34 PM
We started August 30th. Just got my first week over with! YAY.

I love school!

Ashley

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 03:37 PM
Me too. :D

popcornbird
09-06-2004, 05:28 PM
I start college on the 20th. :p Colleges with the quarter system start a little later than colleges with the semester system around here. I'm anxious to know how college will be, but I'm kinda nervous too. :o I still have 13 days off. Summer went by so fast! Hard to believe its over.

MariaM
09-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Ugh! You people are lucky! I got off June 28th, and had to go back August 26th! Can you say, NO SUMMER??

chrissycat21
09-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Your lucky! I have been in school for 2 weeks already. I don't like school.:rolleyes:

Jods
09-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Stop reminding me I have one more night, lol ..... I hate getting up early:(

Tweety_Pie
09-06-2004, 07:34 PM
I have school tomorrow to!!!!

except i only have to go from 11:00 - 2:00!!

the only thing is im starting highschool:eek:

Sweet Sixy
09-06-2004, 07:38 PM
I've been back to class since August 26th...and I didn't even get done until July 3rd, stupid summer session. But...this is my last semester and I will have a Bachelors degree. A Semester early too!! WOOHOO:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
Ugh! You people are lucky! I got off June 28th, and had to go back August 26th! Can you say, NO SUMMER??

Yuck! That sucks... :( I'll share my summer... hehe.

Amber
09-06-2004, 08:05 PM
We started school aug 24, was fun, but when homework starts rollings in I say screw school! I hate it now, but then again, its fun to be back with all my friends.

Good Luck tomorrow, Meg! :)

flamepony12
09-06-2004, 08:15 PM
We got out June 10th and Got back in Sep. 1st. You got a longer summer break than me!! lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 08:17 PM
Hehe... I'm counting down the hours! (not really, but I'm ready!)

Sorry to everyone that had shorter summers than I did! LMAo... :p

Jods
09-06-2004, 08:30 PM
yeah well I'm staring another first year of college,(already graduated one program) I hate school!!! But, I stick it out obviouslt or I wouldn't be going back eh? ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-06-2004, 09:00 PM
Aww, sorry Meg.

We start Thursday, September 9th, and I *believe* we got out June 18th. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 09:02 PM
:p

Meanie... :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
:p

Meanie... :D

Heyyy, you're welcome to move to California. ;) I think most High Schools start around this time. :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Cali? Blech... take me to... hm... New York... I don't like hot hot hot places... lmao...

popcornbird
09-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
Cali? Blech... take me to... hm... New York... I don't like hot hot hot places... lmao...

LOL! Whoever said California's a hot hot hot place? Its not! We don't have any humidity, and its only hot, hot, here in the summer, during heat waves (like right now). MOST of the year (and that includes much of summer), we have very mild weather. I don't believe our summers are any hotter than many, if not most other states, and the fact that we have no humidity makes the heat more bearable. Honestly, my absolute favorite thing about California is the weather, and I don't like hot weather *at all*. Julie just complains too much. ;) He he he....just kidding. :p

GoldenRetrLuver
09-06-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Honestly, my absolute favorite thing about California is the weather, and I don't like hot weather *at all*. Julie just complains too much. ;) He he he....just kidding. :p

Really? :eek: That's what I can't STAND about California! Honestly, I think I would love it here if it wasn't so hot during the summer [it's not just "hot"... it's REALLY hot...].

LOL! I am a complainer. ;) Thank God for air conditioning, though. :p

cali
09-06-2004, 11:41 PM
lol normally we would have started school tomorow but we started a week early because we are getting 3 weeks off for christmas instead of the usual 2 :p first day of actually classes and I had homework in every subject. I just got my book "Hamlet" for english and we are already having a quize on the whole play tomorow morning, plus a quize on Shaksphere's life and times. we have covered about 6 differnt things in math already, AND we are already starting our second art project.. my goodness to they ever lay on the work in grade 12! :eek: lol I am not happy that school has started again.. I have never enjoyed school, not even in kindergarden lol I remeber my dad having to drag me there!

manda_moo87
09-07-2004, 01:56 AM
...school *shudders* :eek: :rolleyes: don't even mention that word around me! lol. Yeah normally I would be starting school tomorrow, but there is a whole bunch of construction being done on my school and so we don't start til Thursday. Not looking forward to starting grade 12 at all... I just keep on trying to look on the bright side thinking its my last year of high school! :p

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Today was my first day and I only had to go for 2 hours:p I had to be there at 8:15-10:15. Tomorrow we go for the whole day though.

bluekat
09-07-2004, 03:05 PM
I just got back from school awile ago:p In case any of you didn't know...I started high school today;) hehe
Well, it went ok. I like English and Religion the most out of the four. Science was SO boring and I hated it! I knew nobody there.

Tech was...ok. But there was only 1 other girl there! lol. I did NOT want to take tech before, but they just put me there. Argh.
The only reason I liked it kinda was because of the teacher. He was funny.

I'm gonna try to change it now though.