PDA

View Full Version : Our Beloved Angus....A Friend Lost

Pages : [1] 2

RobiLee
09-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Dear Friends,

It is with deep regret and sadness that I inform you that our beloved Angus is no longer with us. He has gone on to Rainbow Bridge where he is now free of pain and running joyously with his sister Keisha through beautiful meadows and fields.

Our dear sweet Angus took a turn for the worse during the night and Anna and Mark had to make the decision that we all fear. Needless to say this is a very sad and difficult time for Angus' family and Anna has asked me to let you all know about her boy. She is not ready to join us at Pet Talk just yet but I'm sure after some time she will be back to join us and share some lovely memories of her baby boy.

Please keep Anna, Mark, Roxey and Huney in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Robin :(

Dear Angus, I feel so special that I actually got to meet you. I wish I would have gotten to spend some more time with you. What a beautiful boy you were. So strong, so powerful and so loving and sweet. I will always treasure that day that I got to hang out with you. Such a perfect gentleman you were. You stole my heart. I'm so happy that I have that picture of us and I can look at it and always remember you. Your mommy, daddy and sisters are going to miss you so much and so are all of us here at Pet Talk. You were a Super Star, Angus and now you will be our Shining Star. I know you are happy, playing and running with your sister Keisha now. Would you please do me a favor and tell my sweet Chloe hello. I know you two are going to hit it off and become great friends. I love you, Angus and I'll miss you.

Love always....Auntie Robin

http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CCC51BF4E_6.jpg
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CCC51BF4D_1.jpg
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CC7230D54_6.jpg

chocolatepuppy
09-06-2004, 12:40 PM
OMG Angus! I'm so,so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with Anna, Mark,Roxey, and Huney. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge handsome boy. :(

Freckles
09-06-2004, 12:47 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to read this. I often play the Best Friends video tribute Anna made which reminds me what a special dog Angus was.

binka_nugget
09-06-2004, 12:49 PM
I'm in tears. :( Play hard at the RB gorgeous boy.

Anna, my heart aches for you and your family. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. You were a great mommy to that boy, and I'm sure he knew that from day one. {{Hugs}}

dukedogsmom
09-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Anna and Mark, I am so sorry. I feel like I've lost my own dog. I am so sad that I didn't get to meet and hug that sweet Angus. I was so looking forward to getting that honor in November. I hope you told him how special I thought he was. I am so happy that he had a chance to enjoy the treats that I sent. This is how I choose to remember him. Happy after eating my treats and this beautiful photo of him with the bandana I chose for your dogs. You've got my number. I can't promise how strong I'll be but call me if you need to. I know how special our dogs are to us and I just can't imagine the sadness you must be feeling right now. Rest well, sweet Angus. Say a special hello to Kammisar for me. Beauty, Kitty Boy, Nibbles the rabbit, Pooh Ling the Siamese and Shoney will all be there to show you around.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/dukedogsmom/angusgiftswap.jpg

cloverfdx
09-06-2004, 12:53 PM
God speed to the bridge baby boy. :( You are now pain free and with your dear sister Keisha.

micki76
09-06-2004, 12:54 PM
OMG. I just can't stop crying. Anna, Mark, I'm so incredibly sorry.

zippy-kat
09-06-2004, 12:54 PM
{{My heartfelt sympathies to you during this solemn time.}}

Rest sweetly dear Angus.

Cataholic
09-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Oh NO! I can't believe it. Please tell me this is a dream. Anna and Mark, I am so sorry. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. RIP, sweet Angus.

GoldenRetrLuver
09-06-2004, 12:57 PM
No. :( :( :( Not Angus.

Oh Anna and Mark, I'm so incredibly sorry. I can't imagine the pain you're going through now.. {{{hugs}}}

Rest happily at The Rainbow Bridge, beautiful boy. We'll miss you, and never forget you. :(

DogLover9501
09-06-2004, 01:00 PM
:( :( :( I can't stop crying, this is so hard, I feel as if one of my own are gone :(

Anna & Mark--I know how hard that must have been, and I know you two must be hurting, as I am also :(, I will be thinking of you guys.

:( This just seems so surreal.

:( :( I will always remember this on all of Jasper's birthdays.

:( RIP sweet Angus, we love you and you will be very missed!

*EDIT*
I have to add a few more things, now that I have calmed down a bit...

Angus was loved by everyone, with his tough, strong outter look, his deep brown eyes full of love, that you could look into and see the soft, mushiness on the inside.

He's not gone, as he'll always be in all of our hearts, Angus is truly one of a kind, and will never be forgotten, but will always be missed.

Anna and Mark--{{{{HUGS}}}} to you both, I know how hard this is, my heart aches for both of you and you have my deepest sympathies.

Anna, I understand completely that you are not ready to come back to PT just yet, and not ready to read our replies and reactions, we'll miss you, but we understand.

PapillonCrazie!
09-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Sweet Angus, watch over your mommy, daddy, and two little sisters. They love you very very much. And if you could, please look over my little Maddie...she might get into some trouble up there at the rainbow bridge..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid62/p897074d4eafe57d25c31aa3358a8d75c/fc1c1477.jpg
Sweet Maddie
March 2003-October 2003

I know you will take good care of her.

MariaM
09-06-2004, 01:04 PM
I'm really, really sorry! He is now pain-free, at the RB, playing with all the puppies. Say hi to Spencer, Brandy and Oscar, Angus! I think it might take me a while to accept this...I'm sorry:( Angus had a happy, long life here, remember those memories!

Holly's mom
09-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Anna and Mark, I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace, sweet Angus, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge. My Freckles will show you around, say hello to her and tell her how much we miss her.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Oh, no! Not our sweet Angus!
The tears are just flowing. I loved that boy!

Sweet Angus, you left us way too soon sweetie.
You leave behind lots of sad hearts but hearts so full of love and gratitude that we got to share in your very special life, even in a tiny way. Be at peace sweetheart and know we will always love you and look forward to meeting you in person when we cross over!

trayi52
09-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Oh no! I just can't believe it. I don't know what to say, all I can do is cry. I am so sorry.

Willie:(

heinz57_79
09-06-2004, 01:13 PM
I'm stunned. Shocked. I'm at a loss for words. Angus was a special favourite of mine, made me think of what I had to look forward to with my own Arthur. I will miss seeing his grizzled face around PT. I will remember the joy he brought everyone, especially after recovering the last time, and we saw him playing with his sisters. He was a wonderful dog. Anna, you have a very special guardian angel watching over you now.

I just wish I had some wonderful, uplifting words, but still they fail me.

RIP Big Guy. You will be greatly missed by all on PT. Run long, play hard and be young again at the Bridge!

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-06-2004, 01:13 PM
I am so sorry to hear this:( I know you loved sweet Angus so much but just think of the good times you had with him and atleast he is free of pain now and he's with Keisha. I know what your going through, having just lost my Jesse. RIP Angus, remember that we all loved you.:( :( I don't even know what else to say:( :( :( I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts during this very difficult time. All I can do right now is cry. Angus was one of my favourite PT doggies.

dukedogsmom
09-06-2004, 01:14 PM
A nna's sweet boy
N o dog could compare
G one but will never be forgotten
U ntil one day, be reunited
S o no more tears will fall

molucass
09-06-2004, 01:15 PM
I just don't know what to say, except that I know how it feels to lose your very special baby boy.

Angus, we all loved you! You will be deeply missed, big handsome guy. I will also miss seeing pictures of your sweet face.. It definitely brightened my day.

Please find Felony, he's only been there for a short while, but I know he can show you the way.

Anna and Mark, I will be thinking of you during this difficult time, and sending lots of hugs your way.

Holly's mom
09-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
A nna's sweet boy
N o dog could compare
G one but will never be forgotten
U ntil one day, be reunited
S o no more tears will fall

That's beautiful, Val.

ChrisH
09-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Oh, no. :( :( Anna and Mark, my heart goes out to you. {{hugs}}

Angus, goodbye dearest boy, my hero, the sweetest Rottie in the whole world.

my tears won't stop

lovemyshiba
09-06-2004, 01:38 PM
Oh no.......

I'm trying to type through my tears, and I don't really know what to say. I feel as though I've lost a special friend.
Angus is the dog that made me want a rottie--such a sweet man he is, everything I heard about him made me smile.

I am so very sorry Anna, I can't imagine what you, Mark, and the girls are going through.

Dear Angus,
You are so loved dear one, please be healthy and run free again at the bridge. Find your beautiful sister Keisha and play together again.

Rest In Peace, sweet Angus:(

Aspen and Misty
09-06-2004, 01:45 PM
I also am typing this through tears, I just, I'm speechless. I can't beleave our baby boy Angus is gone. My heart is braking right now, I feel like he was my own baby boy.

I'm so sorry Anna, Mark, Huney and Roxey. Angus will always live on through the memories you guys share and tell. He will never be forgotten, not even for a moment.

Rest in Peace dear Angus, you will be the most loved pup up in heaven.

Ashley :(

Kfamr
09-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Anna, when you walked in with that sweet boy's collar in your hand I knew what was going on.

You know i'm here for you and you know we're all grieving right along with you.

I want to thank you for allowing me to see that sweet boy once again, although we all wish it were in better conditions.

I'm sure him and Keisha are playing with a big red ball at the bridge. Anytime you need another hug, even though we're going to be miles away, my arms are open.

Angus, I'd love to hand-feed you cans and cans of more food.... play hard at the bridge boy. We love you.

RubyMutt
09-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Not Angus :( :(

When I first joined PT I remember immediately falling in love with Angus. He just seemed like the sweetest boy. He's always had a special place in my heart, even if I have never met him in "real life". This breaks my heart, my most sincere condolences go out to Anna and Mark. PT will miss your big sweet boy.

RIP Angus, I know I'll never forget your sweet face :(

senorita02
09-06-2004, 01:55 PM
Im so sad to hear the news of Angus, i cried when i heard, Im so sorry to Anna and his playmates Huney and Roxy,
before i joined pettalk i used to come to it to look at Angus pictures, i have a Rott too, and i was in love with Angus, he is at Rainbow Bridge now, with the little Monster Keisha.
Im so sorry:(

jenfer
09-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Anna and Mark, I am terribly sorry. :(
RIP, sweet Angus.

Pam
09-06-2004, 02:10 PM
I am stunned and saddened and the tears are flowing. :( :( I never knew I could feel this way about a dog that I have never met but I feel like I have lost one of my own. Anna and Mark my heartfelt sympathies are with you now. May God give you a little peace to know that Angus is now out of pain and is in a better place, running free and healthy again. ((((Hugs)))) to you both. You are in my constant thoughts.

Logan
09-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Anna, you and Mark are in my prayers. What a tough few days for you both. Please know that I will be thinking of you and wish I could be there to give you a big hug.

Angus, play hard and take care of the others at the RB. I'm sure they'll be glad to show you around.

Much love,
Logan

slick
09-06-2004, 02:26 PM
RIP sweet Angus.
Hugs to you Anna and Mark.

I'm sorry, I'm just so sad I don't know what else to say. :(

lute
09-06-2004, 02:31 PM
:( :( Angus you will be missed! i will mostly miss all the pics of "all" three of you puppers. you were a special boy! you had wonderful parents.:)

Glacier
09-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Godspeed Angus. Find my Hoodoo at the Bridge, he'll show you all the best places. My sympathies to your family.

Karen
09-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Oh, dear Angus
Big ol' softy, my smushy-faced friend
Loved you before I ever met you
And when you came over this May
And leaned on me
I knew you were forever imprinting yourself
On my heart.

Oh, smushy-faced lug
Big and black and sweet as molasses
Guardian of your Momma Anna
Guy friend of Mark in a house of girls,
Best friend and big brother to two pesky sisters
Anchor of the household
By sheer size and presence
You will be missed.

Big ol'block-headed boy
Brown eyes full of love
And the wisdom an old dog possesses
Shed little black hairs at the Rainbow Bridge now
And watch over all of those who loved you -
A very big task,
For you are much loved by many
But one I know
You can handle

Big ol' smushy-faced, block-headed lug of a boy
We love you!

P.S. You find Sheba, now, she's marked a lot like you, but shaped more like a shepherd. She's been there for a long time, since I was 11, and she's real smart, so she'll know all the good spots for treats and skritches and bellyrubs there at the Rainbow Bridge. She'll also show you to where my Mom is undoubtedly handing out cookies for good dogs, and Mom'll love you, too.

Doggirl
09-06-2004, 02:36 PM
I am so sorry Anna, Mark, Huney, and Roxey. Please Angus Romp happily in the Rainbow Bridge.

Angus, Though I never got to meet you I always loved seeing pictures of you're sweet face. I hope you play hard at the Bridge with you're sister, please play hard, free of pain. Don't worry about us, though we do feel sad we know that it was you're time. Everybody will miss you sweet boy, you're Family most of all, but I know that someday you'll see them again.

Anna and Co. I am so sorry, please remember that he can play free of pain now. I hope that you, Humey, Roxey, and Mark can cope.

Rest In Peace Angus, you where always loved. :(:(

robinh
09-06-2004, 02:47 PM
Anna, Mark, Roxey and Huney I am so sorry for your loss. I can't seem to quit crying. I dreaded opening this thread when I saw the title. Angus has been a favorite of mine since I joined PT. I will miss his handsome face.

RIP sweet Angus. Find Peach at the bridge, she's a wonderful girl who will definitely love you.

Tina
09-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Anna I am so sorry.:(

Even though I didn't know Angus in real life. I always loved to see pictures and hear stories of your sweet boy. I felt like I really knew him and that I'm loosing part of my family. I really wish I could have met him.:(

RIP Angus:(

You all will be in my thoughts. ((hugs))

tatsxxx11
09-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Oh no...Oh, I can't believe what I'm reading:(:(:( Anna, Mark, Huney, Roxey...my thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. We all had adopted Angus as one our very own and never was there a more beloved Pet Talk doggie. How he made us smile and laugh. He was truly one in a million. My heart is breaking and my tears are falling, along with everyone else here at PetTalk:( Run healthy, happy and whole again Angus at the Rainbow Bridge with sister Keisha and all of our beloved Rainbow Bridge furkids. We love you Angus. Anna, my most heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the entire family. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

LoudLou
09-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Although there is little we can say at this time when sorrow has filled your heart and ours, we want you to know our warmest thoughts are with you and your family now.

Godspeed to the Bridge Angus. We all loved you.

LOUD Louie, The Beans and Family.:(

clara4457
09-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Anna - I am so sorry for your loss. I know how special Angus was to you and Mark. He was such a lovable sweet boy and I know you will miss him dearly. My heart goes out to you.

Clara

Aspen and Misty
09-06-2004, 03:43 PM
I looked back to get some of my fav pics to save on my computer (hope you don't mind Anna). I couldn't help but share these pictures wiht everyone.

All the pups with there mom
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid86/p1362026984ef7a1f3c44a25d8eeda88e/fab018b8.jpg
Angus and his dad
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid86/p09e9a2c9420b91e04b72e103a12cda3e/fab018a2.jpg

4 Dog Mother
09-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Anna, Mark,

I am so sorry for your loss of dear sweet Angus. As so many others have said, he was the sweetheart of so many and will be missed by so many of us who came to know and love him through you, your stories of him and pictures of him (and of course, the couple of visits he had to the dog Park in Findlay). If you need anything, give me a call, I can be there in a relatively short time.

RIP dear Angus!

gini
09-06-2004, 04:21 PM
I saw this thread, opened it, read a few sentences and then I just had to get up and walk away from the computer.

I couldn't handle any more and I had tears streaming down my face.

Here is this wonderful dog, that I have never met and that lives miles and miles away from me. But, I loved Angus. I along with everyone else that could, would have spoiled him rotten, showered him with more sweet nothings and kisses and treats than he could stand.

I am so glad, Anna, that you just had all of those wonderful pictures taken of your entire family. They will be doubly treasured now.

What is our huge loss, is a moment of incredible joy at the Rainbow Bridge. Everyone is running and jumping and shouting Angus' name - calling him here and there to play and romp in complete health and pain free.

God Love You Angus - We sure did!

Miss Meow
09-06-2004, 04:44 PM
I can't believe it :(

I'm so sorry, Anna and Mark, that you've lost your precious Angus.

He was truly a treasure and loved by us all {{{hugs}}}

Tweety_Pie
09-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Anna and Mark,

I am very sorry for your loss :(

R.I.P Angus... play hard at the rainbow bridge! :(

jenluckenbach
09-06-2004, 04:51 PM
{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Angus, you will be missed by more people than you can ever imagine. Your sweet face will no longer grace our day. But the memories will survive. Stay with your family in spirit while you wait for them at the rainbow bridge.

RIP :(:(

popcornbird
09-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Oh Anna. :(:(:( My heart breaks for you and Mark. I was out all day and came home to three messages from fellow PT'ers, informing me of this heartbreaking news.

I am at a total loss of words right now. I can't even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling right now. Please know that we're all here for you, and will always be here for you, whenever you need us. Angus may have left us, but his memories will remain with us forever.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

RIP Sweet Angus. :(

LuckiLab03
09-06-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm soo sorry to hear about this :( He was a very special boy and he knew that you loved him very much. We would do anything for our dogs but sometimes there is nothing left we can do for them and its devestating. I bet Angus had a wonderful life with your family and couldn't have asked for anything more.

Rest in peace, Angus.

jazzcat
09-06-2004, 05:01 PM
Anna I am so sorry to hear this. It breaks my heart and I really don't know what to say.

Rest in Peace sweet dear Angus. You will be missed!

puppyluvs
09-06-2004, 05:02 PM
Oh Angus....Oh sweetie...... May you have many many good times in RB...We love you...

Mechele

KYS
09-06-2004, 05:07 PM
I am so sorry, I don't know what to say.
I was praying for the best and now
I am typing this through the tears.
Angus was such a special boy and I was glad to
get to know him through all the wonderful
posts at Pet Talk.

I will miss you Angus!

Love and Hugs always
Karen

LorraineO
09-06-2004, 05:32 PM
What a loss to our wonderful family here on PT,,,,, but what a wonderous gain for the crowd at RB.... He will be sadly missed .....

Happy trails at the RB Dear sweet faced Angus.....

Rachel
09-06-2004, 05:41 PM
I'm so sorry that you had to face this day sooner rather than later. When I heard the news I thought I was prepared to handle it because I have been worried about Angus from before, hence this episode seemed so ominous. Yet, when I saw his pictures posted on this thread, I too *lost it* like so many of the others who has come to know and love this gentle boy. Angus has touched so many hearts around here. He is one fellow who has reached us through his Mom's heart and fingers on her keyboard.

Anna and Mark, we know we can never feel the entirety of your pain, but we know the taste of it from our own losses. It took so much courage and love on your part to let Angus go. We know that and deep down inside you do too. No one could have loved an animal more than you loved Angus.

with our heartfelt sorrow
Rachel and Hannah and Tucker

lizbud
09-06-2004, 05:51 PM
Oh Anna,

I am so incredibily sad for you at the loss of your beautiful
baby Angus.:( Angus was an handsome dog with a wonderful
loving soul. He will be greatly missed. As others have already
said, we all feel your loss deeply. I feel like I knew Angus
personally. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Rest In Peace Sweet Angus.:(

captain
09-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Dearest Anna and Mark,

You both know how much I loved your darling Angus ... even though I had never met him. I even have a picture of him on my wall at work ........

I am typing through tears, and my heart is broken, but I know it will not compare to the pain you must be feeling.
Please know that I will always be here to listen, a shoulder to cry on, a smile to give - when you are ready.

Anna, I am sure Keisha was waiting anxiously at the RB for Angus to show him around, and give him a new big red ball, and a brand new Hedehog stuffie to play with - and they are both smiling down on you.

Hugs and Love to you both
Michelle

dukedogsmom
09-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Angus' family: many tears were cried while making this. I'm also attaching it full sized for you. Hope you like it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/dukedogsmom/lovedangus1.jpg

captain
09-06-2004, 06:25 PM
That is beautiful Val ...........

Cookiebaker
09-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Dear Anna & Mark,

I am praying for you both for strength through this very difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss of your big beautiful boy, and I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling.

Angus is a favorite of everybody's and he has certainly left a mark on many hearts.

Hugs & prayers to all of you,

Anna

Samantha Puppy
09-06-2004, 07:06 PM
Oh dear Angus - another PT baby taken when no one was ready. I'm so sorry you had to go and leave your Mommy and Daddy - please know how much they miss you and will always love you. We will miss you on PT too, more than words can say. RIP, dear Angus - play hard at the Bridge and say hi to my Rags for me.

Anna, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything you need.

Jaime

micki76
09-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by gini
Here is this wonderful dog, that I have never met and that lives miles and miles away from me. But, I loved Angus. I along with everyone else that could, would have spoiled him rotten, showered him with more sweet nothings and kisses and treats than he could stand.

Gini said this better than I could have. So true, so true. :(

Corinna
09-06-2004, 07:31 PM
Prayers and Hugs though the tears .

MariaM
09-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Anna - I made this for you. I hope you like it. If you'd like anything changed, just let me know.

:(

Amber
09-06-2004, 08:18 PM
oh, my god.

You can't be serious. When I saw your signature, my heart droped a thousand skips to see it had RIP under it. This can't be happing right now.

I'm so loss at words right now, and I know what I say can't change anything, but some caring words.

Angus was a great dog, and he was loved and spoiled very very much. I know that kind of decision was hard for you to make. Just know that he is having fun at the RB and is full in good health, and is young. I'm sure he misses you all terribly, as much you you guys do. He will be watching over you, and keeping you guys safe like always. He never will leave you because his spirit will remain in your heart forever. rest in peace, angus. We love you so much. :(

kingrattus
09-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Oh no!!!

Anna I'm so so sorry.

I hope I can be there for you, just like you were there for me when I lost RB Max & was going insane.

*HUGZ* to you and your whole family, skin & fur.

Dot
09-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Just wanted to say how very, very sorry I am that you lost your dear, sweet Angus! He was much loved by all, and will be missed greatly!

Dot :-(

manda99
09-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Precious Angus. I'm so sad to hear you've had to leave your family. I remember you were one of the first dogs I had the pleasure of "meeting" when I found PetTalk and I'd always been so happy to see pictures and hear updates of you and yours. Be well beyond, sugar. Best wishes to all.

--Amanda

manda99
09-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Precious Angus. I'm so sad to hear you've had to leave your family. I remember you were one of the first dogs I had the pleasure of "meeting" when I found PetTalk and I'd always been so happy to see pictures and hear updates of you and yours. Be well beyond, sugar. Best wishes to all.

--Amanda

primabella
09-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Oh my gosh, I just can't believe it. :(

*hugs* Mark, Anna and the pups, you will all be in my prayers. Even though I never knew Angus, I knew he had a special place in all of our hearts, as in mine. We will never forget his sweet, lovable face. At least he is running freely, and pain-free.

RIP Angus. Play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.

Dot
09-06-2004, 08:52 PM
I lit a candle for Angus at: http://www.petpics.net/memory/

Dot :-)

countrycowgirl
09-06-2004, 08:52 PM
OMG!!!! I AM JUST IN TOTAL SHOCK!!! I can't belieave that sweet angus boy is really gone!:( :( .....I just don't know what to say I know that I never got to meet you but from seeing all the pics and stroys on here I feel like I have know you all my life I will greatly miss you!:( :( .... play hard at the bridge and look for my dear millie there you 2 will be great freinds and can now watch over all the ones that you love so much.

Cinder & Smoke
09-06-2004, 08:58 PM

Dear Anna and Mark, Huney and Roxey ~

You've been Blessed once by God -
When He sent Sweet Angus to be your FurChild...

And now God will Bless you again -
For having the Love and strength to send Angus
back Home to the Rainbow Bridge,

He's now Free of his worldly pains and infirmities,
Free to romp and play again, as he always enjoyed ~

Angus, and his Big Red Birthday Ball >>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p8ee96b03d5a60af5e053176813075573/fb122660.jpg

I'm sure I heard Cinder & Smokey on their Prayer Line,
having a Chat with God this morning...
They asked Him to roll out the Red Carpet on the Bridge;
and alert their GranMom, and Karen's Mom...
to Meet a Speshul Friend...

For Sure Angus was Warmly Received when he stepped off
the Silver Cloud Express at The Bridge today.

Rest In Paece, Dear Angus
http://photothru.com/photo_filedb1/A5/F4/FF/A5F4FF/viewable/A5F4FF_131CB9E38419_8.jpg

{{{HUGS}}} to you both, Anna and Mark ~

You have my deepest Sympathy.

/s/ :( Phred

wolf_Q
09-06-2004, 09:13 PM
I couldn't believe the topic title when I saw it. I didn't want to open it, I wish it wasn't true. I'm so sorry for your loss. Angus was such a sweet soul, his stories and photos have touched everyone on Pet Talk. I'm envious of those who were able to meet such a special guy. He was truly beloved by many, and will be missed by many. Rest in peace, Angus. :(

wolfie
09-06-2004, 09:29 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry. :( I just don't know what to say. :( I can't believe Angus is gone. He was a wonderful dog - we all loved him.

CountryWolf07
09-06-2004, 09:46 PM
OMG! :( Anna.. I am so, so, so, so sorry for the loss!! Angus was one of my favorites on PT.. I don't know what to say, but I will be thinking of you and Mark.. Rest in peace, big boy.. and have fun at the Rainbow Bridge..

captain
09-06-2004, 10:53 PM
I am back again, in tears, to say I also lit a candle for the darling Boy.

Phred, you had me in even more tears. What lovely words.

HUGS to Anna, Mark and the gorgeous girls .....

petslover
09-06-2004, 11:02 PM
I am really sorry to hear about Angus. He's in a better place now with no pain or anything.

Cincy'sMom
09-06-2004, 11:08 PM
I don't even have the words to say how sorry I am for your loss. Angus was such a special dog, very likely the favortie dog on all of PT. This morning when Kay posted that you had lef to visit him, and no updates came, I feared the worst. Even when my mom told me on the phone I didn't want to believe it.

Anna, if there is anything at all you need, a shoulder to cry on, someone to listen, call anytime. We all know much you loved that sweet boy, and we loved him too. If you can take comfort in anything, remember Keisha is there to great and harass him. The two of them will watch of you Mark and the girls.

RIP Dear Angus

guster girl
09-06-2004, 11:23 PM
I've been genuinely sad for each loss here in Pet Talk. But, for whatever reason, I think this is the first time I've shed tears upon reading the subject of a thread. I'm so sad that Angus is gone. And, I don't know if this has been posted before, but, if writing helps you (it does me), the site is www.in-memory-of-pets.com
Here's my Bruno's page if you want to see it:
http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com/personaltribute.asp?ID=32219

K9karen
09-06-2004, 11:50 PM
OMG! :( :( :( I can't believe our Favorite Resident Rottie is gone. My heart is breaking with yours, Anna and Mark. Like, Pam, I too felt like he was part of my family although I never met him. I'm sure that Cody's greeted him at RB with a brotherly love. I can't think of anything to say to ease your pain. I'm sorry. Our Angus will be missed terribly and he will never be forgotten. {Hugs} He'll be forever in our hearts.

NoahsMommy
09-06-2004, 11:59 PM
:( I'm so sorry about Angus :(

Play long and hard at the RB, sweet boy. We'll miss your sweet face.

kimlovescats
09-07-2004, 12:20 AM
I'm so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. May sweet Angus rest in peace.

Hugs,
Kim

DogLover9501
09-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Those are beautiful words, Phred! Also got me in tears again.

I know my dad(that I never met..my mom was 8 months pregnant when he died) would love Angus, and Im sure my RB pups would be glad to show him around!

CathyBogart
09-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Play well at the Bridge dear one, you're sorely missed down here. :(

Canis Amicus
09-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Sweet Angus, RIP.
Now you are free from pain and suffering.
Keep a look on your family.
Love forever.

Rosana
and Rex

Foam
09-07-2004, 01:41 AM
Angus..

RIP sweetie. I thought that my tears and sympathy were just as important as everyone else's. I'm prooving to you that I still care. I'll miss seeing pictures of you, and seeing your sweet puppy smile. :)

Anna and Mark..

I am so sorry. I really appreciate all the help you two gave me. I don't know how to thank you guys...I'm terribly sorry and I really do feel your loss. I think almost everybody does. Again, I am so sorry...we're all here to help you make it through.

sabies
09-07-2004, 06:01 AM
I'm so sorry to hear. RIP Angus.

joycenalex
09-07-2004, 06:10 AM
i am so sorry. helping a beloved dog to a place where there is relief from the physical pain always leaves pain in the hearts of the humans. please accept my sympathies, joyce

dappledoxie
09-07-2004, 06:54 AM
Oh no!! Angus! I'm so sad, I'm so sorry, :( I just, I feel so bad that he's gone...

bsherman
09-07-2004, 06:55 AM
I have just read about Angus, he looked like such a sweet old gentleman. Tears are welling up and I have to say how sad I am that you have lost such a lovey old boy. My heart goes out to them. Say hi to Bert for me Angus.

swimma253
09-07-2004, 07:26 AM
Oh no. I didnt post yesterday because I couldnt stop crying.:( Im am so sorry Anna.

RIP big boy. We all loved you. Play hard at the bridge sweetie.

lizzielou742
09-07-2004, 07:53 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Angus. You will be missed. :( :( :(

pitc9
09-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Anna, Mark, Roxey and Huney....

I am so sorry for your loss. As much as we all would love to see him running and playing again, he is now free of pain.

He knows how much you all loved him, and he will be playing with his sister Keisha now and they both will be watching over you all.

God Bless you all in your time of need....

RIP Sweet Angus.... Play Hard, and play like you've never played before!

Gone... but never forgotten!

PJ's Mom
09-07-2004, 08:42 AM
OMG, Angus. :(

I don't know what to say. RIP. :(

K9soul
09-07-2004, 08:52 AM
It took me awhile to be able to come back to Pet Talk again after I read the initial news of this in DG, there just are no adequate words, and times like this are so very hard, because all we can offer are words. I wish we could share tears and hugs together, because in grief that is the only language that can truly express how it feels.

Please know that I, and many others, share tears and grief across the miles, even those of us who have never met your angel Angus in person. Please think of him as he is now, a perfectly happy, healthy angel, looking over your family from the Rainbow Bridge.

Rest in peace, dear Angus, a true angel in heaven now.

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-07-2004, 09:16 AM
I'm so sad to hear the news that our sweet friend Angus is gone. My heart goes out to Anna, Mark, Roxey, and Huney, who will all miss dear Angus so much. My condolences on your loss.

Andrea

DJFyrewolf36
09-07-2004, 09:25 AM
RIP Sweet Angus, find Blue Boy at the RB and he will show you all the best places to play!

I hardly knew Angus but he quickly became one of my favorite PT puppy pals. *Hugs* for this difficult time, and if you want to talk my PM box is always open.

sirrahbed
09-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Anna & Mark - We have barely met in person but Dennis and I were able to immediately able to feel your hospitality and the love and care you both have for you babies and the worry you were carrying for Angus on Saturday. We talked about it on the way to the picnic. Now, it is so obvious by the loving outpouring of support I see here on this forum, and we ourselves feel pulled into this loving dog community after only one day among all of you.

I am so sad and sorry about your loss. I hope it helps and comforts you to have so much love here at PT. I wish I could have met Angus myself. Next time we meet up, maybe you can tell me all about him. I have to laugh in amazement that he could try to destroy that tank of a red ball!!!

For now, your hearts hurt and lots of hearts here are sad and heavy. I am blessed by the pages and pages of support that I see. (((((((Anna)))))

sisterdog
09-07-2004, 10:07 AM
I am so very sorry to hear of Angus' passing. He was one of my favorite dogs on PT. I loved his expressive face and soulful brown eyes. Hugs to you all, and my deepest condolences for your loss.

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-07-2004, 10:31 AM
I am SOOO sorry for the loss of Angus!! :( I know how special he was, and he will be missed! Say hi to my boy, Bandit, Angus! Again, I am so sorry, and I know exactly how you feel, Anna and Mark! My family and I made the decision to put our beloved border collie down a couple years ago, and it was SO hard! (he was in extreme pain and it couldn't be fixed) I'll be thinking of you! :(

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Dear Anna and Mark,

I am so sorry for your loss. Angus will always be a big part of Pet Talk, he will live on in our hearts and memories.

Play hard at the Bridge, darling Angus.

Anna and Mark, you will be in my prayers tonight. (((HUGS)))

wolflady
09-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh my gosh! I am SO sorry to hear this news! Even though I don' t know you well, or haven't had the blessing of meeting sweet Angus in person, he was one of my favorites and I know how much he will be missed. I can't think of anything else to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll join everyone is saying that we are here for you during this difficult time, and Angus will never be forgotten. Now you have a sweet guardian angel boy looking down over you and your family. Anna, you and your family are in my prayers too.

*****hugs*****:(

Albea
09-07-2004, 12:42 PM
HEAVEN'S DOGGY-DOOR

My best friend closed his eyes last night,
As his head was in my hand.
The Doctors said he was in pain,
And it was hard for him to stand.

The thoughts that scurried through my head,
As I cradled him in my arms.
Were of his younger, puppy years,
And OH...his many charms.

Today, there was no gentle nudge
With an intense "I love you gaze",
Only a heart thats filled with tears
Remembering our joy filled days.

But an Angel just appeared to me,
And he said, "You should cry no more,
GOD also loves our canine friends,
HE's installed a 'doggy-door"

jan cooper '95

Sweet, beautiful Angus, I'm sure God's doggy-door has already opened for you to take you to the Rainbow Bridge, where you'll be young and healthy again, playing with all your new friends.

Anna and Mark, you gave Angus a wonderful life and he'll be looking down on you from the Bridge with that great smile of his, sending you messages of love and thanks. His footprints will always be on your hearts and in the hearts of all of us.
Hugs to you and the girls, with my most sincere sympathy.

My Peanuts
09-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Oh No! I was reading another post and I saw Doglover9501's signature and I felt sick.

Anna, this must be horrible for you and Mark. When it's time to make a decision like that you just know it's right. You might be second guessing yourself (I think it happens to everyone), but we are all sure you did the right thing for Angus. My prayers will be with you, Mark, and Angus.

RIP Angus :( :( :(

dukedogsmom
09-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Oh, Albea, that poem was so sweet. I'm teary at work now.

slick
09-07-2004, 01:29 PM
I've come back again in the hopes of having something more comforting to say but I'm still left rather speechless. This thread has made me heartsick and unable to post in other threads either. Everyone who has posted here echoes my feelings. Beautiful poem Albea.

Anna and Mark, we are all crying with you. :( :(
{{{HUGS}}}

anna_66
09-07-2004, 01:38 PM
My dear friends....

I can't even begin to tell you how much all your kind words, thoughts and pictures of our sweet Angus have touched us.

Please understand my absence here at PT. I will be looking in but I just can't bring myself to make a post, as making this one seems the hardest of all.

Pet Talk will just not be the same for me. I feel as if I don't know how to go on. And my sweet hubby, oh god how hard it is for him too:( And the girls, I just don't think they understand either. What will we ever do without him?????

gini
09-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Bless your heart, Anna, if I could, I would wrap my arms around you and just let you cry and cry. I know how hard it is for you.

You can tell by all of the replies that everyone is heartsick right along with you.

Tiah
09-07-2004, 01:48 PM
Oh Anna :( You sure have special angel watching over you.

Aspen and Misty
09-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Oh Anna!! ::hugs::

I'm so sorry, you have me crying again. It's so hard to loose a child, it's so un-fare. I wish they could live forever.

cloverfdx
09-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Oh Anna {{Hugs}}

We are all here for you and your family, when you are ready to talk we will be here waiting.

You will continue to be in my thoughts.

Rhiannon

LorraineO
09-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Sending you and your family a big hug from here in Canada....
such pain and sorrow,, all we can do is offer our love and support..... come back when youre able.....:(

PJ's Mom
09-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Anna, please try to remember that we are all here for you, and you've got tons of people love and puppy love waiting for you when you're able to return. Take your time, we're not going anywhere.

dappledoxie
09-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Oh, Albea, that poem was so sweet. I'm teary at work now.

Me too...

Anna, I wish you the best, I really wish there was something I could say to make it better, but I know there isn't. I'm just so sorry :( ~~~Hugs~~~ Please know that we are here and we'll be here anytime you need us.

~Brandy

robinh
09-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh Anna, my heart breaks for you and Mark. I know there is nothing we can say or do that will lessen the pain you feel with the passing of your handsome boy. I'll just repeat what PJ's Mom said: "Please try to remember that we are all here for you, and you've got tons of people love and puppy love waiting for you when you're able to return. Take your time, we're not going anywhere."

Hugs to you, Mark and the girls. :(

K9soul
09-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Anna, take all the time you need, I'm sure not a single person here can blame you if you don't feel like posting and visiting for awhile. This is a pain only time can take the edge off of, though never completely erase. My thoughts and prayers are with you. This loss has touched us all.

Cincy'sMom
09-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by robinh
Oh Anna, my heart breaks for you and Mark. I know there is nothing we can say or do that will lessen the pain you feel with the passing of your handsome boy. I'll just repeat what PJ's Mom said: "Please try to remember that we are all here for you, and you've got tons of people love and puppy love waiting for you when you're able to return. Take your time, we're not going anywhere."

Hugs to you, Mark and the girls. :(

I don't usually like just quoting what others have said, but I can't find any better words. We are just a phone call away if you need ANYTHING at all.

luckies4me
09-07-2004, 04:05 PM
I've been gone from Pet Talk for a long time now but I just heard about your sweet Angus and I need to come back to let you know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers. Angus, you will be forever missed. You have been such a big part of Pet Talk and to lose you truly saddens me. Please have fun at the Rainbow Bridge, and if you can please say hi to my dearest Pooka for me. We will all miss you boy!!! :(

bluekat
09-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Omg Anna I am so sorry...:( {{{hugs}}} We all understand what you're going through and just take all the time you need to be away from PT. Just remember we're all here for you.:)

I'm really shocked. And I'm tearing up right now:(

RIP Sweet Angus, have fun at the RB and know that we all love you very much....

ParNone
09-07-2004, 04:40 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, anna. Know that that special boy will always be with you though. He'll live on in your heart and in the hearts of people all around the world, thanks to sharing your love of him through pettalk. Have fun romping with Keisha, Angus.

Par...

CamCamPup33
09-07-2004, 05:17 PM
Oh my gosh. :( :(

I just saw this right now, and im at a loss of word's. I cannot believe that he's has passed.

But, he's running free at the rainbow bridge, and he's happier there, and he's not in any pain.

Anna, Im so sorry, and i know that's not even enough to make you feel the least bit better. :( Just know we are here for you and we love you.

Amber

ComedyDevil
09-07-2004, 05:57 PM
I was going to reply to this thread sooner, but I didn't know what to say. I still don't.

When I first discovered PT, as a lurker, Angus was the first dog I 'met' and fell in love with. I loved seeing pictures of his sweet face and hearing stories about what he and his sisters were getting upto. He seemed like such a laid back, loving guy, even my Mom (who is terrified of Rotties after being attacked by one as a kid) said how handsome he was!

When I heard Angus was gone, I couldn't stop crying. It feels like I've lost one of my own babies. But I'm so honoured to have had the chance to 'meet' him and get to know him. His personality was such that it carried across the thousands of miles between computer screens, I really feel I knew him, and seeing his pictures and hearing his stories was like being there with him. Pet Talk won't be the same without Angus, and no-one here will ever forget him.

Anna - I'm so sorry for your loss. Try to remember all the good times you had with this beautiful boy. He is now running, pain free, at the Rainbow Bridge, with his sister Keisha. I'm sure he's watching over you, Mark and the girls. Take as much time away from PT as you need, we understand.

RIP Angus, we love you.

DogLover9501
09-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
My dear friends....

I can't even begin to tell you how much all your kind words, thoughts and pictures of our sweet Angus have touched us.

Please understand my absence here at PT. I will be looking in but I just can't bring myself to make a post, as making this one seems the hardest of all.

Pet Talk will just not be the same for me. I feel as if I don't know how to go on. And my sweet hubby, oh god how hard it is for him too:( And the girls, I just don't think they understand either. What will we ever do without him?????

Oh Anna, I was very surprised to see your post.

We all definatly understand your absense, and will miss your posts, but I understand that your not ready.

I also know what you mean about PT not being the same, it already feels as if its not the same to me.

Also your not without him, you'll never be without him! He'll always be with you, and us! And like I told you--you, Mark and the girls have a very special guardian angel watching over you!

The only thing that helps make this a little easier, is time.

More {{{{{HUGS}}}}}, Anna!

lovemyshiba
09-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Dearest Anna~

Please take as much time as you need to grieve for your beloved boy.
I can't even imagine how you feel, as I am having a bit of trouble viewing Pet Talk the same--I feel as though I have lost one of my own.
Please know we are all here for you whenever you are ready, and we love you and your family.

*LabLoverKEB*
09-07-2004, 07:37 PM
As tears are running down my face, and am very, very, sorry. to hear about your sweet sweet Angus boy. He was a fantastic doggy. He loved you and Mark. You will miss him very much. He lived a wonderful life with you, Mark, Huney and Roxey. He will be missed very much. Hugs to you, Mark, Huney and Roxey. Love you.... Angus. Say hello to my Teal for me, ok, boy?

slleipnir
09-07-2004, 08:20 PM
OMG!!! I'm sorry I have only seen this now. I cannot believe it :( I'm so sorry Anna :(:( I don't even know what to say. Please let me know if there is ANYTHIHG I can do :(

Nomilynn
09-07-2004, 08:27 PM
I haven't been able to post anything until now because I haven't known what to say. My heart aches for you.

Bassett liked dogs, so maybe she and Angus can become good buddies.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. RIP Angus.

Naomi

Dot
09-07-2004, 08:39 PM
Anna, here are just a few of the candles lit for your Angus at
http://www.petpics.net/memory/

Dot
09-07-2004, 09:49 PM
More candles for Angus!

BitsyNaceyDog
09-07-2004, 09:59 PM
Oh Anna, I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I will always remember your sweet boy. I haven't been on PT for the last several days and I just found this. I started crying as soon as I read it.

Kater
09-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Anna and Mark,

I know you are going through such horrible pain and I'm so very sorry. Angus had twelve wonderful years with your family and you will always have those special memories. :) We are all here for you during this trying time and only wish we could do more.

RIP always, sweet Angus. You are so very missed!

Edwina's Secretary
09-07-2004, 10:15 PM
I am so sorry Anna. Angus looked like such a sweet and gentle giant.

Rest in Peace...

krazyaboutkatz
09-07-2004, 11:33 PM
Anna & Mark, I'm so sorry to hear about Angus's passing.:( At least now he's pain free and playing happily at Rainbow Bridge. RIP sweet Angus. You'll never be forgotten. Please take care Anna and Mark. {{{HUGS}}}

AmberLee
09-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Frolic well at the bridge, sweet boy. You are missed here.

Rest in Peace.

{{{Anna, holding you and all the family in my thoughts and prayers.}}}

Angus's Dad
09-08-2004, 07:28 AM
Thank you all.

Christiansmommy
09-08-2004, 08:30 AM
Anna, i am so sorry for your great loss. I hope my big boy Dale, can grow up to be the sweet boy that your big boy, Angus was...i thought up a little poem for you...maybe this is what Angus is thinking now:

Worry not, Mama;
for I am doing okay.
I've met some friends,
and played a bunch.
I've laughed along the way.

Try not to be sad;
for I am safe,
healthy and happy too.
The spirit that I had on earth,
was all because of you.

I've brought it here,
with me today,
to share with those,
less fortunate.
I share that love that you gave me,
and touched their lives because of it.

Without you, I may have been,
a sad and lonely boy.
But you gave me the gift of love,
and filled me with such joy!

So I will carry that within my soul,
and each and every day,
I will think of you with love,
and your spirit will guide my way.

One day we will meet again,
in those great big clouds of white.
I will welcome you with open arms,
and we'll run and play 'til night.

But until that day approaches us,
and time passes on,
remember me with happiness,
and know that my spirit lives on!

~Robyn

((((HUGS)))) to you and your family. And lots of happy thoughts and memories of your sweet big boy Angus.

dukedogsmom
09-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Robyn, that was so very sweet. More tears at work. I need to stop looking in here while I'm working.

Vermontcat
09-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Anna and Mark, I'm so sorry to hear about Angus.:(
He lived a long and happy life with you and he was a very special part of Pet Talk.

ComedyDevil
09-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Farewell old friend
You dancing Rottie boy
A daily inspiration
A treasure and a joy
Your life was full and happy
For 13 golden years
The memories of which, for now
Are blurring through our tears

Farewell old friend
We know you understand
Why Anna had to let you go
To the Rottie's ‘promised land’
You're happy now and free from pain
The choice was right to make
And so for you we’re willing to
Endure this cold heartbreak

Farewell old friend
It hurts to say goodbye
But Pet Talk will remember you
A laid back, loving guy
We knew someday you’d leave us
Our time with you seems short
But Angus, you’re forever loved
And always in our thoughts.

Sudilar
09-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Oh no, not our dear Angus.......

I can't describe the pain that I feel, Anna. The tears are flowing freely and I can hardly see to type. Even though I have never met Angus in person, through you, I knew him in my heart. Now it feels that a piece of my heart is missing. Words mean nothing right now. I know your pain, the emptiness in your soul, the quiet, the longing to pet him just one more time.......his smiling face.
My heart goes out to Mark, too, and especially Huney and Roxey, for they don't know where their beloved friend had gone. Their bond is broken and you just can't explain to them why. How hard that must be!
Know that I am with you in your pain (as are we all here at PT). Let the sharing of the pain help you to start to recover. Know that Angus had the best life ever. He was blessed and so where you. Our pets are never with us long enough, but we still continue to keep them in our lives. Angus will live on in your heart forever.

Hugs,
Sue, Killian and Shiloh

senorita02
09-08-2004, 12:21 PM
I have posted on Angus a few days back, but i keep reading what everyone has written and i can't help but cry, he was such a wonderful beautiful boy, i used to look on at Pet Talk before i became a member recently , and i always came back to see more pictures of that adorable fun loving Rottweiler named Angus, i loved him sooo much and i never even met him, all of these poems people have written are so wonderful , Angus is in Doggie Heaven now playing with my lost Princess who passed in 1999.

senorita02
09-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Here is a poem i found for those suffering in grief over there lost doggies i found it very comforting...

Lend Me A Pup

I will lend to you for a while, a pup, God said,
For you to love him while he lives and mourn for him when he's dead.
Maybe for twelve or fourteen years, or maybe two or three
But will you, 'till I call him back, take care of him for me.
He'll bring his charms to gladden you and (should his stay be brief)
you'll always have his memories as solace for your grief.
I cannot promise he will stay since all from earth return
But there are lessons taught below I want this pup to learn.
I've looked the whole world over in search of teachers true
And from the folk that crowd's life's land I have chosen you.
Now will you give him all your love
Nor think the labor vain,
Nor hate me when I come to take my Pup back again.
I fancied that I heard them say "Dear Lord Thy Will be Done,"
For all the joys this Pup will bring, the risk of grief we'll run.
We'll shelter him with tenderness we'll love him while we may
And for the happiness we've known forever grateful stay
But should you call him back much sooner than we've planned,
We'll brave the bitter grief that comes, and try to understand.
If, by our love, we've managed, your wishes to achieve
In memory of him we loved to help us while we grieve,
When our faithful bundle departs this world of strife,
We'll have yet another pup, and love him all his life.
-author unknown

Tonya
09-08-2004, 02:09 PM
I don't even know what to say right now. Angus, you and your sisters were the first PT dogs that I "met" in cyber world. You've always been my favorite. I will miss you sorely. Rest in peace, Angus.

pipersmom
09-08-2004, 02:57 PM
I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious boy. I don't get to spend time pet-talking much, but I felt compelled to write something for you.

It's not quite as eloquent as some of the other poems, but it's from the heart. God Bless your family and Angus.

Hi there Mom & Dad, it's me
Just wanted to let you know
I made it safely to Rainbow Bridge
And I still love you so

Please don't cry and grieve for me
Because it makes me sad
I want to kiss and comfort you
And bring back the smile you had

I am happy and healthy here
I scamper and play and run
I'm helping all the younger pups
And we're having lots of fun

So please don't worry about me now
For I need you to know
You did the best thing for me
You had to let me go

And when you and Dad get here
Call my name and wait
And I'll come running fast and hard
To meet you at the gate

Then we'll never part again
We'll have all the time we need
Cause you see Mom & Dad we'll cross the bridge
And spend eternity
---------------------------------------------------------------

With sympathy and sadness at your loss,
Cora

RIP Angus Boy-You are beautiful.

Stenograsaurus
09-08-2004, 03:15 PM
I am at a loss for words right now. Angus was special to all of us. We will miss him. My prayers are with Anna and Mark and the rest of the family. Rest in Peace, Angus. There will never be another like you.

anna_66
09-08-2004, 04:57 PM
Angus, how do I even begin to tell you how much I, your dad and the girls are going to miss you?
We will miss every little thing about you.

How will I remember to take my pills in the morning? You always reminded me because you needed yours
and you knew you were going to be getting a yummy treat every morning.:)
We will miss you laying in front of our chairs when we went to sit down, we know you just wanted to be close to us.
I'll miss you at night when I go to brush my teeth. You always had to walk by and peek in to make sure I was getting ready for bed, then you would head there yourself.
I'll miss stepping over you in the bedroom...3 steps to the side of the bed. One right before your head and one in between your legs and one by your bottom.
I just can't seem to take up the sheets you laid on.
We'll miss you standing at the door and barking to get in even though we just let you out 2 minutes ago!
That bark that could break your eardrum.. My god how I will miss it.
I miss you when I play with the girls, expecially Roxey. Playing chase in the house is no longer as fun as it used to be. I always thought it would be better if you would stay out of the way, but I was so wrong. That was part of the game, trying to get around you. That's what made it so much fun.
My heart races and my head pounds as I write this but I know you are listening, you loved us so much.
I try to think of my favorite thing you did, but there was not one thing I could single out because everything
you did was special.
I look at all the toys in your basket thinking which one was your favorite, you didn't have a special one,they were all special at different times.
I still fill your bowl, I can't seem to quit. I know Huney liked eating from your bowl so I put a little in there just in case she wants to think of you while she eats.
I have your collar hanging on the beautiful drawing that Amy did and take it down from time to time to smell it
because I can still smell you on it.
I know it's crazy boy, but I have the belly wrap you had on Saturday laying by my side of the bed. I want to be able to see you before I go to bed. Of course I have many pictures of you in the bedroom, it's just not the same. This was touching your skin and your fur, it even has some hair from you left on it.
When we came home from the vets Monday after sending you to the bridge I couldn't bring myself to wash your smell from my hands till I took a shower that night.
I miss you coming over to the computer and laying your head on the desk and drooling just a little, your way of telling me you needed to go out.
I'll miss walking around you and stepping over you when you were in the way and how I would always say "Excuse me Angus".
I'm going to miss taking pictures of that beautiful face of yours. You had such character and such loving eyes. And you almost always seemed to be smiling. You were such a happy dog despite your problems.
I'm glad that I got to take you to the park one last time
Wednesday. I know you had a good time, I could see it
in your eyes and in the pictures I took that day. I never imagined that it would be the last time I would be taking you anywhere.
I will miss the sound you made when you laid down in the other bedroom on the plastic runner and how your feet would hit the closet door.
I'll miss your floppy ears and the way they would smack me if I was standing too close.
I'd just love to give you a big hug around the neck, even though you weren't really one of those dogs who liked to be loved on.
I'm going to miss you rubbing your head on just about anything you could find, a plant, shirt, leg or whatever was close by. You loved your head and ears to be rubbed. I hope I did a good job of rubbing them when you passed to the bridge. It seemed like I did, you seemed much more relaxed than when we first got there.
I'm going to miss those cute little feet of yours and how you would lay there and let me tickle them quite a bit before you would give me the look like "ok mom, you can stop now"
You loved your big red ball so much. It seemed even if you weren't feeling that well you still could play with it. I do hope that the bridge is overflowing with balls for you to play with.
And stuffies too, we can't forget them. I never knew that you loved them so much. All you did before was rip them apart, but after your best friend Keisha passed you seemed to have a new appreciation for them.
I miss not seeing 20 toys laying in the middle of the floor when I vacuum. Some things are easier to do now that you are gone, but also so much harder than before you left us.
Your daddy is having such a hard time accepting your death, I hope you can find the right way to let him know it's ok and you are happy. Tell him he needs to give the girls the love he gave to you because they need it now more than ever. I knew your passing would be hard on him and I just don't know how he is going to get over it.
Please show him a way. He really needs it. See, I have all these wonderful people to talk to here at Pet Talk about you and your daddy doesn't. Of course he could come to PT, but you know that's not him. He needs to find a different way. I know you can help him with that.
I know there are a million more words I want to say, but I will leave it at this right now. Please know sweet boy how much you were loved and always will be. I can't tell you that enough, but I'm sure you already know it.

Love You my little man
your momma Anna XOXOXO

dukedogsmom
09-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Anna, you're making it so very hard for me to work! I'm glad you can come here and remember how special Angus is to you. I sure wish Mark felt the same. We could help him so much. It's just going to take some time, is all. I so wish I could have hugged Angus before he had to leave. He was so special to so many of us.

Samantha Puppy
09-08-2004, 05:18 PM
What a beautiful eulogy, Anna. You've got me in tears and my husband wondering what I'm blubbering over now! I hope I can handle Samantha's passing as eloquently as you have with Angus' though I'm not sure that's possible.

Know that we all loved Angus and we will all miss hearing about him and seeing his gorgeous pictures.

((hugs))
Jaime and Samantha

Pam
09-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Anna I am totally immersed in tears. Thank you for coming here to share your heart. I am so touched by your words and I know that Angus has heard them too. Anna, Angus was so special to so many of us. It has been a hard couple of days for us and I know it is unimaginable grief for your and your hubby. I pray that that with your many friends here at Pet Talk you will be able to heal. I wish I had known these wonderful people who we call Pet Talkers when I lost my dogs in the past. I am so glad to realize that there are so many of you who feel what I (and Anna) feel when a beloved pet passed out of our lives. So many of our acquaintances in everyday life do not. Anna, if there is anything at all that I can do, please just send me a PM. God bless you and your hubby as you go forward without your special boy. Please know that he meant the world to all of us as well. (((Hugs)))

KYS
09-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Hugs from me too!!

((((((^..^)))))))

captain
09-08-2004, 05:35 PM
Oh Anna ................ tears are flowing freely here. You brought him into our hearts even more today (I didn't know that was possible).

Mark,
During this difficult time, please know that we are all here for you too. My husband finds it hard to go onto boards like this too, but please know that we are with you, and would love to help you through this as much as we can.

Love to you both, and the darlin furgirls.

Christiansmommy
09-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Like Samatha Puppy's hubby, mine walked in the room, wondering why i had tears in my eyes...so i explained to him it was about Angus...I had told him all about him. Angus was one lucky boy, your words to him, are so very special, and I know that with your special bond to him, that he has heard every word of them. As others have said, please let me know if i can be of any help to you. I will be praying for you and your husband....that he may be able to find some peace in all of this...thankfully you have each other and the girls have each other too, to lean on....i can't send enough (((HUGS))) your way.

chocolatepuppy
09-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Anna that is so touching. I never dreamed I could feel so bad about a dog I've only known on the computer! I felt as if I knew Angus though. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Mark and your girls.

*LabLoverKEB*
09-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Oh Anna, that was so sweet. As tears are running down my face, I am so, so, so sorry tabout your dear Angus. Pest in Peace, sweet Angus, and remember, Sadie and I love you, honey. HUGS to you and Mark, and the girls.

DogLover9501
09-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Oh, Anna!

I am in tears again. That was so beautiful! I bet Angus always knew you secretly liked toys everywhere and him being in the way, as that's probably why he never stopped ;)

I hope Mark can make peace with this :( And I hope he knows that he isn't without Angus and won't ever be!

Angus knows how much you love him, and miss him, and Im sure he misses you, mark & the girls too, but is also very happy with your decision, as he was ready to go and get his wings, and be free and healthy!

More {{{{{HUGS}}}}} from me!

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-08-2004, 08:19 PM
How are you guys today? All I can think about is Angus and my Jesse which really isn't helping me in school at all.:( :( I cry everytime I look at this thread:( I love the writing you made to Angus. He sounds so much like Echo it's unbelievable, I hope she lives as long as sweet Angus did:(

sammy101
09-08-2004, 08:25 PM
that brought tears to my eyes:( im so sorry for your loss,even though i dont know the whole story of why he wasnt doing so well.Angus say hi to my sweet Sheena at the RB.:(

Rest in Peace

Cincy'sMom
09-08-2004, 08:47 PM
What beautiful words, Anna. Thank you for sharing them with us.

So many of your memories of Angus remind me of Cincy...from laying in the front of the chair, to check on you when you brush your teeth, to stepping over in the bedroom. She even lays in the way when we chase the other dogs. Reading your words to Angus touched me even more, because they could be my words to her. I can only hope she has the long happy life that Angus had.

Special thoughts to Mark. I hope he is able to find a way to grieve. And someday, when he is ready, I bet Angus will send him another special boy to help fill the void you are all feeling.

lovemyshiba
09-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Beautiful Anna, just beautiful.

Your words about Angus remind me so much of my Jada girl--being in the way, the deafening bark, stepping over her, checking in when I'm brushing my teeth, and especially having her head rubbed, or rubbing her head on everything in sight. I hope she has just as many happy years as your Angus did.

Big hugs sent out from us to you, Mark, Roxey, and Huney.

micki76
09-08-2004, 10:25 PM
Anna, that's simply beautiful. What a loving tribute to a loving boy, mother to son. I had a hard time reading it, so I can only imagine how difficult it was for you to write.

Grieving is usually harder for men to deal with. Men don't seem to want to be comforted, but to deal with the pain in their own way. When Stolly went to the Bridge 6 years ago, Michael was deeply depressed for months and lost about 40 lbs. It took him quite a long time to move forward. I dealt with the feelings, felt them, hated all of it, and slowly began to feel less and less of the pain, but he had a much harder time.

Just be there for each other and let each other feel it for as long as you each need to.

Mark, I hope you'll take some small comfort in the knowledge that we all loved Angus, all of us here at Pet Talk. He'll be missed by us each and every day. :(

shais_mom
09-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
I don't usually like just quoting what others have said, but I can't find any better words. We are just a phone call away if you need ANYTHING at all.
I echo Amy's statement, Anna. Please if you need anything, just to talk or cry, please don't hesitate.
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. That beautiful big boy did steal our hearts.
Shaianne - meet Angus and show him the ropes, take him to Grandma and let her give him some cookies.

Anna, I just finished reading your beautiful tribute to your little man. I can barely see thru the tears. Altho I didn't know Angus well, I am going to ask him and My grandma to send Mark a sign so that he will be comforted.

Randi
09-09-2004, 05:13 AM
Anna, I'm so very sorry to read that Angus has gone. :( He was SO special! I hope it will be a comfort for you and Mark that he is not suffering now.

Rest in Peace, dear Angus - you will be remembered and missed!

ramanth
09-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Belated but heartfelt.... :( :( :( You'll be missed Angus. Hugs and Sympathy to Anna, Mark, and the girls.

RIP sweet boy. :( :(

SadiesDad
09-09-2004, 09:17 AM
Anna, Mark, Roxey, and Huney

hugs to you all... This must be so difficult, but I know you (and we) will always remember and love Angus. He will be greatly missed.

Ralph

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-09-2004, 09:38 AM
What a beautiful tribute Anna, so touching. Thankyou for sharing this and opening up your heart. I pray that you and Mark will find the comfort and peace you need.

(((HUGS)))

Julie

Killearn Kitties
09-09-2004, 11:24 AM
I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear about Angus. What a huge hole they leave when they go. Angus was obviously a very loved boy and had a wonderful life with you.

Rest in peace Angus.

lizbud
09-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Dear Anna,

Your loving tribute to Angus is beautiful. Please know that
you & Mark are in my thoughts & prayers. I hope you both can
find some comfort in good memories of your baby boy. Angus
was a lucky pup to have such a loving family. Liz.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Oh Anna, I just found this thread and I am so sorry to hear this sad news. :( You know I don't visit the dog side much, but you also know that the few times I do it's because of Angus. He has always been my favorite PT doggie, and always will be. I was near tears while reading through all the posts. Then I saw your loving tribute to your little man and I just lost it. :( :(

I am so honored that I actually got to meet him in person. He really was an "old gentleman" of a dog (sorry, forgot who originally said that). And I'm so glad you brought him to the bark park in May. Little did I know that would be the last time I would see him. :(

I can only imagine how hard this is on you and Mark, and Roxey and Huney also. Please know that we are all here for you. If Mark is anything like Terry, he will normally stay away from PT, but maybe if he reads through this thread, knowing how much Angus was loved by us all will help him to grieve for him.

{{{hugs}}} to you and Mark.

RIP sweet Angus. You will never be forgotten. :(

I'll attach a few pics I have because Imagestation isn't cooperating today.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-09-2004, 04:59 PM
And here he is with Mark - outside the fence.

I know I have more, but they must be on my home computer.

RobiLee
09-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Such beautiful words you wrote, Anna. {{{HUGS}}} for you and Mark.

Hi Angus,

I miss you, big boy. I've gotten so attached to you and your wonderful family. There have been so many wonderful things said about you here. I hope you are hearing all the sweet words and beautiful poems. Your mommy and I talk about you every day. She misses you so much and has shared some of those things with all of us here at Pet Talk. I even got her to tell me a funny story about you. Oh my she had me laughing. You big goofy hard headed boy!;) Your mommy and daddy are very sad and hurting right now, sweetie. You keep watch over them from where you are and I'll do my best here, OK.

Play hard at Rainbow Bridge, Angus.....Love ya.....Aunt Robin :)

pitc9
09-10-2004, 08:05 AM
Anna, not a moment goes by when I don't think about you, Mark and the girls.

anna_66
09-10-2004, 09:42 AM
I wish I could thank each and everyone of you for all your kind words and thoughts and give you all a big hug from my boy.
I keep thinking tomorrow will be better, but sometimes it just seems harder.
I know a day will come when he won't be the first thing I think of when I get up and the last thing I think of when I go to bed.
I welcome but also dread that day.
I wish I knew something else to say, but I just don't.
All I can say is THANK YOU.

Daisy and Delilah
09-10-2004, 11:57 AM
We are not sure if you will get our other message. Please know that we are weeping for you at our house. We know too well what you are going through. There is a huge hole in your heart and home and you are walking around in a daze. Things do get better after a long long time but we will never forget our beloved furry friends. They leave such a mark on our lives that can not be compared to anything else. God be with all of you. Angus is running around at RB now, smiling down at all of us.

Love, Daisy, Delilah, and family

DogLover9501
09-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
I wish I could thank each and everyone of you for all your kind words and thoughts and give you all a big hug from my boy.
I keep thinking tomorrow will be better, but sometimes it just seems harder.
I know a day will come when he won't be the first thing I think of when I get up and the last thing I think of when I go to bed.
I welcome but also dread that day.
I wish I knew something else to say, but I just don't.
All I can say is THANK YOU.

Anna, your VERY welcome!! Just remember that we are all here whenever you need us, and whatever you need us for, and we all love you!! {{{Hugs}}}

slick
09-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
Anna, your VERY welcome!! Just remember that we are all here whenever you need us, and whatever you need us for, and we all love you!! {{{Hugs}}}
Couldn't have said it any better myself.
More {{{HUGS}}}} on the way.

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-10-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501

I agree 100%, I couldn't have said it better myself! Anna, we are all thinking of you and if you ever need to talk to anybody we are all here for you.

delidog
09-12-2004, 06:55 AM
Oh Dearest Anna and Mark,
I wish to express My Deepest Symapthy on the loss of your Dear Angus.....I know how Special he is....What a Handsome Boy!!!!
I have been in the place that you are right now...I know it is Never Easy....I wish I had the right words to make the pain go away.....
I Do However know that They Carve a Special Place in your heart,where They will Rest for All Eternity...

On 09/03,was the 10th Anniv. of my losing my Dear Scrubber....I know that He will Welcome Sweet Angus to The Bridge...and will Run & Play with him till we meet them there....

Hugs to You & Yours during this most difficult time....

anna_66
09-12-2004, 07:19 AM
Thank you again dear friends. The last few day have been very trying for me, harder than it was in the beginning. I am trying to come to terms with it because I know that he is in a much happier place now.
Yesterday was extremely hard, I put away all of his stuff (toys, dish, belly wraps, bandanas, etc.). I'm hoping that will help me. But the house seems so empty now. He didn't take up that much space, but he filled our home with love.

dukedogsmom
09-12-2004, 08:13 AM
There isn't a set time on putting things away. You shouldn't be rushing yourself, unless you want to. I think if it were me, I'd keep something out all the time but that's me. It might be too hard for other people.

chocolatepuppy
09-12-2004, 08:25 AM
Anna, when my big dog Corey died (we had to put him down) 4 years ago, I faced the same decision. We only had the two cats then, no other dogs. I left Corey's big pillow bed out for weeks in the living room. His toy box must have sat there for a month before I could sort through them and take some to the animal shelter and save a few for my next dog. I still have two of his toys in a drawer. His good boy ball and his monkey. Lacey got the rest of his remaining toys when we got her. Do everything in your own time, you may even put something away and get it back out again, just do what you 'feel' not what you 'think' you should feel. My thoughts and prayers are still with you,your hubby and your girls, it will take time, a long time....

anna_66
09-14-2004, 08:25 AM
Thanks guys, but I did feel it was time. I thought putting most of his stuff away would help me & the girls. Otherwise I would just look at it and think that he was never going to be there playing with that again, never laying on that bed again, etc...
I still have his bed out, Roxey uses it sometimes &
I still have all his pictures up, and the one Val gave me has his collar hanging from it.
What seemed to help me the most was putting some picutres in the bedroom. I took the one of him and Roxey we had taken a couple years ago and the "guardian angel" plaque that one of my friends gave me and put it on the dresser.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pdcb0d95410031e6ac88377d93dd6a1eb/f70438fe.jpg
And then I took one of him smiling really big and put it on my nightstand along with the last bellywrap he wore.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pad487607cadd3d7a80506253563cb75e/f70438f5.jpg
This way I could see his smiling face before I go to bed.
It's helped alot.
So I think I've done the right thing, but thank you for being concerned.

Sudilar
09-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Big {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}.

pitc9
09-14-2004, 12:48 PM
Anna, you are doing what is right for you.

What's best for some, may not be what's best for others.
You are doing what is right.... right for you!

We are all here for you!!

I think of you, Mark and the girls often!

~HUGS~

lynnestankard
09-15-2004, 06:20 AM
{{{Anna and Mark}}} I've only just found this thread and after reading the beautiful tributes to 'our' beautiful Angus I can't seem to stop the tears. I fully understand your difficujlty in coming to terms with his going - just his physical presence - and he was such a BIG gorgeous, handsome laughing boy.

Keeping you and Mark in my thoughts and prayers xxxxx

RIP dear dear Angus - reunited with dear Keisha at the Bridge. x

Lynne

anna_66
09-16-2004, 07:38 AM
My dear sweet Angus,

Happy Birthday my big boy. Oh how I wish you were here so we could celebrate, I had so many plans. I was going to get you a great big steak, then you were going to have a birthday cake from the three dog bakery. Oh how much you would have loved that! And then of course there would have been lots of toy and treats for presents and probably even a trip to the pet store so you could pick out something for yourself.
And I really wanted to take you to the park since you have such a great time when we went the last time. I cherish the pictures I took that day, you were so happy.
I am however burning the Memorial Angel Candle that Amy sent to me. I lit it this morning in honor of your birth, I couldn't think of a more fitting time.
I gave the girls some special canned food this morning and Huney loved it but Roxey wouldn't even touch it (you know how she is sometimes). And then they got the busy bones that Robin gave them in their gift bag. Needless to say it didn't take them long to eat them and they are now napping. I will try to do something special for them this evening, I know you would have wanted me to.
And Angus, could you do me a favor? Please visit Roxey and let her know that it's ok that your not coming home. She has been so depressed since Monday, it's like now she knows you won't be coming back and is just beside herself with grief. I even took them to the bark park last night and she just wasn't herself at all. I know she missed her big brother.
This day and every day is so different without you here. I don't know if you'd say the days get better, but some of them are easier to bear than others. We will all miss you and will think of you often.
I hope you have a great birthday at the Rainbow bridge my big boy!
We love you
Love Anna, Mark, Roxey & Huney

dukedogsmom
09-16-2004, 07:51 AM
Happy Birthday, sweet boy.

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-16-2004, 08:05 AM
:( :( wow...
I am so sorry Anna and Mark...
I missed this thread ... but I want you to know that you guys are in my prayers... I can't imagine that pain that you guys feel...

Angus was such a SPECIAL boy... and i hope you guys can take comfort in knowing that he lived the happiest life a pup can live...

He was always smiling such a BIG DOGGIE smile in your pictures...

I AM SO SORRY!!

REST IN PEACE DEAR SWEET ANGUS...

you unknowingly jumped right into the heart of so many people who love you so much all over the world.. we will miss you so much big boy.. :( :( :( :( :(

lovemyshiba
09-16-2004, 08:10 AM
Happy Birthday, sweet angel.

micki76
09-16-2004, 08:39 AM
Happy Birthday Angus. I love you.

PJ's Mom
09-16-2004, 08:50 AM
Happy Birthday, Angus. :(

pitc9
09-16-2004, 08:53 AM
Happy Birthday big guy!
We all love you!

*Angie, Buddy & Sierra

Sudilar
09-16-2004, 10:59 AM
Happy Birthday, Angel Angus.

I know how hard this is for you, Anna. It hurts that you lost Angus and it hurts even more because Roxey hurts. I know it will be the same for Shiloh when Killi passes. She can't stand it when he goes off to the vet without her...oh the kisses when he gets back. So it must be for Roxey and Huney. I believe dogs grieve too.

Just a tip, the shower is a good place to get a good cry. I also did a picture album of each RB dog and got a Sandicast figurine and put their tags on it. It helps a little.

I know your pain and send you big hugs.

Cincy'sMom
09-16-2004, 02:16 PM
Happy Birthday Angus. We love and miss you

RobiLee
09-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Happy Birthday, Sweet Angus

We miss you so much, big boy.

Love.......Robin

tatsxxx11
09-16-2004, 04:56 PM
I cried so when I read that today was your beautiful boy's birthday. And when I read your birthday tribute to him, I was beyond tears. We love you Angus and we all wish you were here with us to celebrate your special day, most especially your mommy and daddy and sisters Huney and Roxey. But I know the whole furry gang at the Rainbow Bridge is throwing you one big, happy birthday bash:)

Anna, I wish, how I wish, I could adequately convey to you my deep, deep sorrow over the loss of your, of our, beautiful Angus. I think of you and Mark, Huney and Roxey and your beloved Angus every day. And Angus, you live on in all of our hearts, precious boy. We miss you so very, very much. All my love to you dear Anna and family. Sandra, Cody and Star

clara4457
09-16-2004, 05:44 PM
Happy Birthday sweet Angus - I know you are celebrating at the Bridge with all our sweet one's that are waiting there for us with you.

Anna and Mark - I know how hard it is for you right now, but remember that Angus only knew joy and love in your family.

Clara

Cinder & Smoke
09-16-2004, 05:51 PM
:eek:

Smoke! Da Prayer Line is <RINGIN>!
Well, ANSWER IT - mite be God needin sumpin...

"Hellowwww...??"
Oh, HI, GranMom! How'z ya doin??
Good ta hear frum ya!! ...

Why SURE, put him on... we'll type it rite out and
get it onna line...
---------------------------------------------

HI, Mom an Dad ~ It's da BIG Kid - Angus...

Callin ta say "Howdee", an that I sure do
MISS you guyz, an Roxey an Huney, too!

But dont be sheddin no tearz - I'z *FINE* now!!
Allua Achez & Painz are gone;
an I finally figgured out theze krazy Angel Wingz!

Oh, affore I fuget - sister Keisha sendz Her Love!
She met me atta Bridge when I stepped offa Silvur Klouwd Express -
an we've been pallin around eber since!

THANKS fur all da Birfday Wishez!
An da Memory Kandil - I spotted dat *Glowin* inna Howze window
when I woke up dis mornin!

Phunnie Thing - da GranMomz are cookin up a HUGE Birfday Kake fur
my D-Day Partee tonite.. and GOD kame ober ta *taste* da icin...
HE sed :eek: ~ LOOKIT ALL doze Kandilz!!

Now HE's got allua *Spotty Fiur Dawgs* "standin by" -
so's we don't burn da Bridge down when we Lite Em UP tonite!
*LOOK UP* inna Sky tonite - jest aftur dark -
You'll see da *GLOW*!

Tell Rokey an Huney it'z "OK" ta play wiff my Big Red Ball -
I tink I'z gettin a New Wun ta play wiff up here az a Birfday Gift!

So DAT'z where my Blue Wun is...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid139/pad487607cadd3d7a80506253563cb75e/f70438f5.jpg
NUTZ! Furgot ta pack it! Alluz *liked* dat wun!
Da Gurlz up here all say I look :cool: inna Band anna Bamdanna -
so I keep wearin em!

Hey DAD!
I'z a lil *wurried* bout You!
We alluz knew I couldn't hang around furr-ebber down there ~
Us FurKids come up here a lil urlee so'z we can learn all about Heavin -
then WE can guide You an Mom around when you guyz come Up -
wuldint *DO* to have ya Up Here feelin Lonelee.

I'll be here at da Bridge (wiff Keisha at my side) ta *meet* ya
whenever you're ready...
So Pleeze don't be Sheddin No Ttears ...
Jest 'member allua Wunnerful Tymes we shared!!
There sure were a LOTTA Phunn Tymes, weren't there, Dad!!

THANKS Agin fur da Lovely Birfday Wishez, Mom an Dad!!
Sendin you BOTH a Big Angus {{{HUG}}} anna SchluRRpie KISS!
Anna *Brudderly KISS* fur Roxey an Huney, too!!

/s/ da BIG Kid, Angus ;)
--------------------------------------------------

Cinder here ~ We gotz it ALL Down, Angus!
Bee onna PT Wire inna minnit!

An affore we sine off ~~

HAPPIE Birfday,
Big Guy!!
WE miss ya too, Angus!

*Forwarded* By: the Prayer Pups

tatsxxx11
09-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Oh Phred...thanks for the hook up. We all needed that:) Now I'm in tears again...

captain
09-16-2004, 07:03 PM
Happy Birthday my darling Big Boy!!!!

I know you are watching over your Mum, Dad and the darlin furgirls ...

Phred, that was beautiful ................

Corinna
09-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Phred You sure know how to make a person cry. Anna and Mark chin up and remember the big guy in all his fun in his younger days . No one can take those memories from you.
Happy Birthday Angus.

micki76
09-16-2004, 08:23 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry.gif http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry.gif http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry.gif

You know I'm starting to believe that Cinder & Smoke write those prayers & stuff. I don't think it's Phred anymore.

Sudilar
09-16-2004, 09:02 PM
Just beautiful, sniff, sniff..:(

krazyaboutkatz
09-17-2004, 12:48 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET ANGEL ANGUS!!! You'll always be missed but never forgotten.

DogLover9501
09-17-2004, 08:38 AM
Anna, that was beautiful! I know that he knows how much MORE spoiled he would have got yesterday! Im sure they are spoiling him at the bridge ;)

I was thinking about him all day yesterday!!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Angus!!! I love you!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Happy Birthday sweet angel Angus!

Oh how I wish you were here to help us celebrate. We sure do miss you even though we know you're having the best birfday party in the world there at the bridge. After all, who could not have a great birfday party with Granmom cooking!

{{{hugs}}} to you Anna & Mark, and special hugs to Roxey and Hunney. I know you are all missing Angus terribly, as we all are. :(

pitc9
09-17-2004, 09:35 AM
OMG.... I am crying so hard at work right now, everyone has run over to see what's wrong.

Phred.... that was the most touching thing ...... I don't know what else to say...

Now I have to go fix my make-up!:o

cloverfdx
09-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Happy Birthday Angus, we all miss you so much sweet boy.

Cinder & Smoke you 2 are just precious and sure know how to make the eyes leak.

{{Hugs}}

pipersmom
09-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Tears...

Happy Birthday Angus. Enjoy your party at the Bridge, baby boy.

pitc9
09-17-2004, 01:09 PM
Will someone please tell me why I came back and read it again!!!!

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Happy Birthday Sweety! sorry I'm late, I was really busy yesterday.

That was great Phred, now I'm crying again. Anna I love what you wrote.

LoudLou
09-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Happy Birthday Big Guy! We all miss you.
Gotta go now... our eyes are leakin' again....

anna_66
09-18-2004, 09:11 AM
Well, here I am at a loss for words again. You are all so sweet. I didn't expect anyone to reply, I just wanted the world to know I was thinking about my boy on his special day.

And Phred, what can I say....that was the sweetest most special thing I think I've ever seen. How can I ever thank you. It made me cry of course but tears of joy instead of sorrow.

I just wanted you all to know that we got his ashes back yesterday. It was really hard picking them up, but it has also brought some closure to all of this.
I will take a picture of his urn and the paw print necklace I had them put some of his ashes in and post it as soon as I feel up to it.

We feel better knowing that our boy is home. And now I can hold him close when I think of him.

DogLover9501
09-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Anna,
I bet that it does feel alot better to have your boy home! And that's true, you can always hold him close to you whenever you need/want to!

I know that I would definatly feel better if I had my RB lab's ashes!

Again, PM if you need anything at all, and here are some more big {{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you!!

tatsxxx11
09-18-2004, 02:18 PM
It was so hard for me too, Anna, the day I had to pick up my Lab Jing's ashes:( It made it all so real and final. But in the end, I was so happy to know that she was back home, where she belonged. I found a beautiful urn to keep her ashes in and had an artist paint her picture on it. I have her by me all the time. I'm so glad you're home Angus sweetheart.

K9soul
09-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Anna, I too felt so much better somehow when I picked up Cody and Willie's ashes. It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't gone through it before, but it does bring some closure, you feel like in some way, they are with you again. Cody and Willie's urns are side by side on a little shelf, looking over Tommy and Tasha's beds. I look at them every day.

{{hugs}}

lizbud
09-18-2004, 08:04 PM
Anna,

I remember when I got Buddy's ashes back.I went to his
Vets office to get them & there were hugs and tears all
around by the Vets staff. When the Tech (Debbie) brought
his ashes out to me, I could only think of all the times she
had led Buddy out from the back on his leash after getting
a checkup or something. The finality of it all really hit me them.

It seemed like a closing in a way & Buddy was coming home
for his final rest. He was home again. No more pain, no more
hurts & he was safe at home. I hope you and Mark can feel
some measure of closure knowing that Angus is at rest, safe
with you both. Angus was much loved by all who knew him.

stacwase
09-19-2004, 08:10 AM
Anna, I haven't been spending much time on the computer and I just saw that Angus passed on.

There aren't any words to help you feel better, I know. I'm thinking of you.

Marie410
09-19-2004, 10:38 AM
It has been a while since I visited Pet Talk and it was with great sadness that I read about the passing of sweet Angus. I remember how the people of Pet Talk rallied with thoughts and prayers when Angus was sick not so long ago. What a joyous day it was when Angus came home and we saw the pictures of him playing with his family again.

Angus plays at the bridge now, just waiting for the day when he will be with his family again. And his family is huge, because not only will his immediate family be thinking of him, but the family of Pet Talk, for he has touched so many lives.

Play hard sweet Angus, you will be missed.

lv4dogs
09-21-2004, 10:18 AM
It has been some time since I have been able to visit potd and I just learned of Angus' crossing. I am so deaply sorry for your loss. Although I have never met Angus in person, it feels as if I have. This brought tears to my eyes.
May Angus be happy, healthy & whole again, at the bridge.
He will forever live in our hearts.

mugsy
09-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Anna,

We couldn't let it go without sending our sympathies. Trust us when we say, we understand. Angus was a great dog and an ambassador to his breed. He will be missed. We have alerted Smokey, Lady, Dudley, Butterscotch, and Ryu and my dogs growing up Queenie 1 and 2 and Keir and Dutchess to make him welcome at the Bridge.

Run free and happy Angus...you deserve it!! We'll be sure to visit when we get there.

Mike and Molly

anna_66
09-23-2004, 10:12 PM
Thanks again everyone. I really appreciate your words, they mean very much to me.

BJ893
09-27-2004, 10:20 PM
I just saw this because I found the site only a few days ago. Your post brought me to tears and I wanted you to know Angus will be in my prayers. I hope you are doing well.

anna_66
09-28-2004, 09:14 PM
Thank you very much BJ893. I feel very privlidged that your very first post was one in my sweet Angus boys thread.

cyber-sibes
09-28-2004, 09:55 PM
So sad to hear about Angus, I believe we met him once at our dog park. Having Angus all those years was such a blessing - what a handsome boy!
My first exposure to Pettalk was last feb. when a friend posted a memorial when our beautiful Rottie-mix girl was killed by a car - she was only three. Everyone's kind words really helped.
Angus, look in on Rosie at the rainbow bridge - she'll love to play with you!
Anna, I hope we meet again at the Findlay dog park! You are in our prayers --

anna_66
09-29-2004, 07:37 AM
cyber-sibes thank you. I do remember reading about your Rosie, she was a beautiful girl. I'm sorry I never got the chance to meet her. I'm sure her and Angus will have a great time together.
And don't worry, I'm sure we'll be meeting you at the park again;)
Give those beautiful huskies a big hug from me.

K9karen
10-03-2004, 12:29 AM
Anna, I agree, that having Angus's ashes feels a bit more like closure. I put Cody's beautiful box next to my favorite photo and his collar on top of the box, and still, to this day, kiss it everynight and say a prayer. That way he knows I'll never forget him and will love him forever. I hope you and Mark are hanging in there. I know it's so so hard. Hugs to you both.

doggylovr6
10-20-2004, 07:09 PM
omg!!!! my heart just broke into a million little pieces. play hard at the RB gorgeous boy!!!

confined
10-22-2004, 10:31 PM
With a heavy heart, I shed many tears for you Angus. I am eternally sorry, for all. I really wish I could hug you and hold you.

I am so sorry.

anna_66
10-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Thank you, thank you very much. Your words mean so very much to me.

fritz03
11-24-2004, 10:49 AM
This is a picture of Ruffles and me.Sadly we had to put him to sleep on April3,2002 at the age of 15 and a half.We miss him very much.He was blind ,deaf,couldn't walk right and couldn't stand for long periods without falling down.So tthe day come,it was hard to look at him without breaking down.My dad knew the time was coming so he built a coffin for him,put carpet in it for him and after it was done he covered him with a towel as if he was sleeping.We didn't tell family or friends for a few days,it was areally painful thing to go through,losing your best pal you had for so long.He buried him close by and I try and talk to him every day.We missed so much that 4 months later we bought another dog,Bichon Frise by the name of Fritz who was born on June 3,2002,same day as my mother.He's the best pal you could have,next to Ruffles.

anna_66
11-25-2004, 01:08 PM
Hello my dear boy. Your daddy & I are thinking of you today and wish you could be here to spend Thanksgiving with us, but unfortunately you can't. I hope you, Keisha and all of your friends up at the bridge are having a huge feast today:)

We give thanks every day that we had you in our life for almost 13 glorious years. Thanks for the love you showed us and thanks for all the times you were there to help dry my eyes and thanks for all the wonderful days we had together.

We love you sweetheart.

Love mommy & daddy

slick
11-25-2004, 04:22 PM
Anna, I just know that Angus is wagging his tail with delight and is enjoying some turkey treats today.

{{{HUGS}}} and please pass on some special kisses to Bon, Roxey and Huney.

Hmmmm....about time we had some updated pictures....;)

Dixieland Dancer
11-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Dear Anna,
It is with great saddness in my heart that I learned today of your special boys crossing over the rainbow bridge. I read the entire thread and was touched by how much everyone loved Angus! I remember on a birthday a few years ago that you treated him to his own entire whopper from Burger King! It was fitting since he was a king!

I understand the feelings you and Mark are experiencing. My first Golden passed over the bridge over 15 years ago. I still think of her and talk about her and trust me the memories get sweeter and sweeter as each year passes instead of more distant. I find myself telling Dixie and Dusty both about Taffey especially when they do something that reminds me of her all over again. You too will begin to treasure the memories as sweet blessings in your life and the pain will ease. Roxey and Huney (and I think you now have a new addition in your signature) will make sure of that! :)

I feel saddest for people who don't have other pets or get another pet when they lose a beloved friend. Animals have such a way of letting us know that life goes on and that they are here for our pleasure and healing.

Please know that I am thinking of you and smiling at the memories I have of your sweet Angus boy! He touched my life in a special way because of your generosity to share him with me. Thank you for your gift! May the friendship of those who know you through your generosity to share your furkids with them, help you through this time of mourning.

Love,
Candy

Miranda_Rae
11-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Anna, I am SO sorry for your loss. It saddened me deeply to learn about Angus. When I was lurking I remember reading about Angus and I enjoyed it very much. I came to look forward to Angus stories, and when I learned that he had passed on I remember saying, "Oh no! Not Angus!" I was in shock, and I can't imagine how you must feel. :( I have never lost a dog before so I can't say that I don't know what you are going through, but I can say that my heart goes out to you. :( RIP Angus. {{{HUGS}}} to you and Mark.

Cincy'sMom
12-23-2004, 08:02 AM
I was just reading through the thread that Orangutango posted for all the dogs that are at the RB, and saw you post there about Angus...so I had to come read this thread again.

I can't imagine how hard Christmas must be for you this year, without Angus. (although I am sure your "little" puppy is and the girls are giving you a few laughs and making it a tad easier).

Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you, and of Angus. I'm sure his first Christmas at the bridge will be filled with lots of toys and treats and and that he and Keisha will both be sending you special holiday blessings.

anna_66
12-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Thank you very much Amy.

Merry Christmas Sweet Boy!

Oh man were you ever missed yesterday. I'm sure you were watching, but I wanted to let you know that it just wasn't
the same without you here. I wanted to put out your stocking, but the thought of you not being here to eat the treat I put in it just broke my heart, so I didn't. I just put an extra treat in Roxey, Huney & Bon's stocking:)
Of course Bon was not like you at all...he pigged out on his treats! No patience, he's a puppy:D

I gave Allison some extra lovins' from you because I'm sure
you would have loved to give her a big ol' kiss. She's getting so big, I wish you could have been around to share more of her life with her.

And your other favorite Ashley is here! I was so happy to see her as I'm sure you would have too.
Bradley even asked about you.

Overall we had a pretty good christmas and that's why I wasn't able to post yesterday, but I'm sure you knew that;)

I hope the big man upstairs gave you a treat or two:)

Just wanted to let you know how much I love you and still and always will think about you boy.

Love mommy

RobiLee
12-30-2004, 07:42 AM
Hi Angus,

I was sitting here thinking about you, so I thought I would come here and let you know that. It just seems like the place to come and talk to you. I'm going up to visit with your mommy and daddy today so thats probably why I'm thinking about you right now. I have thought of you off and on over the holidays. I look at our picture and say Hi to you quite often. I LOVE that picture of us. Your mom put it in a frame for me to have. She sure is one special lady, Angus. Your folks miss you alot, sweetie. They are doing ok though so don't worry too much. I know that you are watching over them and helped lead them to that new little boy of theirs. You did a great job with that one, Angus. That big pup is something else! There is no way any pup can replace you but he does help ease the pain and make everyone laugh. I'm so excited to be going to see your folks today. Can't wait! And...guess what! Alden is coming also! I'm so happy about that! It also makes me a bit sad that he didn't get to visit while you were still with us. He loves rotties and I know he would have loved you! I'll be sure and give everyone an extra hug from you today.

I can't leave without asking you to please say hi to Chloe for me. Tell her how much I miss her. I think about her all the time. Please let her know, Angus.

Ok, enough of this silliness. I'm getting all teary eyed. I love and miss you, Angus!

Lots of Love....Auntie Robin :)

anna_66
04-26-2005, 10:24 PM
My dear sweet boy, I found this poem tonight and it made me think of you.

Letter From Your Pet in Heaven

To my dearest family,
some things I'd like to say.
But first of all, to let you know,
that I arrived okay.

I'm writing this from the Bridge.
Here I dwell with God above.
Here there are no more tears of sadness.
Here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy
just because I'm out of sight.
Remember that I am with you
every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you
when my life on earth was through,
God picked me up and hugged me
and He said, "I welcome you.

It's good to have you back again,
you were missed while you were gone.
As for your dearest family,
They'll be here later on."

God gave me a list of things,
that he wished for me to do.
And foremost on the list,
was to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in bed at night
the day's chores put to flight,
God and I are closest to you...
in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth,
and all those loving years,
because you are only human,
they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry:
it does relieve the pain.
Remember there would be no flowers,
unless there was some rain.

But one thing is for certain,
though my life on earth is o'er.
I'm closer to you now,
than I ever was before.

There are rocky roads ahead of you
and many hills to climb;
But together we can do it
by taking one day at a time.

When you're walking down the street
with me on your mind;
I'm walking in your footsteps
only half a step behind."

"And when it's time for you to go...
from that body to be free.
Remember you're not going...
you're coming here to me."

unknown

I know that you are up with god watching us and I feel very privileged to have such a wonderful angel. I think about you quite often although not as much as I did in the beginning because that BIG Bon boy keeps me quite busy. You sure knew what guy to pick when you sent him to us:)
I still can't think too hard about you. I just want to cry because I miss you so much...and so does your dad. We were actually just talking about you today. Bon will definately never take your place, no other dog will be able to do that. You were one of a kind big boy. My heart still aches for you.

captain
04-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Oh Anna .............:( *tears flowing freely*

delidog
04-27-2005, 05:34 AM
Oh Anna,
*Sniff*
That was Beautiful!!!

RobiLee
04-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Yep, I got the leaky eyes now, Anna.

That was so touching. I really like that and its nice to know that our RB babies are watching over us. I always feel that way about Chloe and I know your boy is watching over you. Its so nice to know that, isn't it?

I just kissed my fingertip and placed that kiss on Angus in our picture. You know how much I love that picture :)

Thinking of you, Angus!

Robin :)

Sudilar
04-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Beautiful poem.
I'm sure that Angus and Killian have met by now and are talking about PetTalk and watching over us.
I know how you feel.
Hugs.

champ_bl
04-28-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear Angus. All pet lovers dread this terrible moment and please take comfort that you did what needed to be done in love of your beloved pet. Sweet Angus may the meadows and valleys be full of sunshine and glistening streams for your romp over rainbow bridge. God Bless and Prayers to you and your caring family. ~Champ

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-28-2005, 04:09 PM
What a beautiful poem, Anna. :( <sniff, sniff>

dukedogsmom
04-29-2005, 02:25 AM
Now I'm crying at work again! I guess I'll never learn. It hurts to know that you still hurt that much for him. Partly because I feel for you and partly because I now know how I'm going to feel because Duke is my heart dog. I pray it gets easier for you both. I hope Bon helps to fill that big empty spot in your heart.

cloverfdx
04-29-2005, 07:31 AM
Oh Anna that poem is beautiful *Tears*.

Miss you big boy :(.

jennifert9
04-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Anna, I just read through this entire thread and now I'm sobbing! :( I'm so sorry that I wasn't here for you during the difficult time when Angus passed to the Bridge. I was devastated when I found out and I still feel his loss every time I see you post.

He was such a handsome boy and the apple of your and Mark's eyes I know. RIP Angus.

Kfamr
05-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Sweet Angus...

Your mommy told me I could share this with everyone here.
I made it a few nights ago while talking to Kristen about her Brooke, I'm sure you guys have met?

Angus Slideshow (http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=253TS1SI78IVT329CRUDOW026T)

I think about you all the time..
Having only met you twice, it's so funny how much you've affected me and stoled my heart.
I feel like you're one of mine. I remember how you ate that wet food out of my hand in the vet's office... the smell of the vet's office.. the silence on the way home...how loving Roxey and Huney were to me while your mommy and daddy were saying goodbye. And when your mommy walked in from the vet's office.

I have my own little memorial of you in my room.. I look at it every day boy, and I think of you. I know your mommy told me to give you bandana to Simba but I wanted to keep it for myself. I had him wear it for a while after I got home to him. I bet he felt honored to wear such a special doggie's bandana.

You have know clue how much I wish I could bring you back. I want to see you again and I want to see you playing with that big red ball. I bet you and Kiara would look absolutely adorable together, and you'd be as sweet as pie to her, wouldn't you boy?
You were truely the meaning of "Rottweiler" - sweet, gentle, loving, funny, adorable.

I showed my mom the slideshow tonight and got tears once again while watching.
I love you sweetheart..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/peenig/angus.jpg

Tweety_Pie
05-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Kay, That is such a beautiful tribute. You are so talented, you did a good job, and brought tears to my eyes.

anna_66
05-04-2005, 10:08 PM
I know that you already know how I feel about you big boy, but isn't it wonderful to know that we have such dear friends who care about us so much? I've been wanting to make a slide show like that for so long now but I've been putting it off, it's too hard for me still. I LOVE YOU ANGUS.

I sit here not really knowing what to say, I'm just at a loss for words. I can't even begin to explain how much that slideshow affected me. Feels like my heart is breaking all over but then again it makes me happy to see just how much he was loved. Like I told Kay, so many emotions, words can't even explain how I felt when I watched it. Can't talk about it any more, I'll just start bawling again...

PJ's Mom
05-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Wow. I can't see through the tears to type this. :(

It still amazes me how one boy became so special and so loved by so many people.