PDA

View Full Version : I want cheese & crackers with my whine!

robinh
09-05-2004, 06:48 PM
I hate to whine when other people have it so bad, but have you ever had one of those months? Over the last four weeks I've had three root canals, hit a deer with my brand new car, had three sick puppies and now our septic tank needs emptying.

The root canals are going to cost me about $1,000 out of pocket, the deer accident will cost $250 deductible, the sick puppies have cost $200 so far and the septic tank thing will cost $275 (on top of the $138 it cost to find the darn thing)!

Man I want to jump in a hole and pull it in after me.
:(

dogs_4_me
09-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Oh no! I hope things start getting better really soon!!!

I know how you feel..I havent been having that great of a month either:p

Dogz
09-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Robin-

I am sorry that you aren't having a good month. I hope that everything gets better for you. :)

chocolatepuppy
09-05-2004, 08:22 PM
robinh, It sounds like you've been having a month about as bad as I have been having :( Sometimes you think it will never end. Hope things get better soon!:D

Desert Arabian
09-05-2004, 08:28 PM
Aww, I'm sorry! I totally understand- root canals SUCK *shudders*, I had one done and that was bad enough. I broke down in business class my tooth hurt so bad the next day.

Hope things get back to 'normal' soon!

teenster3
09-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Oh my......I DO FEEL FOR YOU!!!!
3 root canals???? I had 1 this year & wanted to die! :eek:
Oh no......where did you hit the deer? Country road???
3 sick puppies? AGH......what is going on with them?
AND......there's more?
I am so, so sorry to hear your bad news!:(
I hope things start to look up really soon!
:)
Tina B.

robinh
09-06-2004, 09:13 AM
The guy is here right now to clean up the septic tank. Haven't had a shower since Saturday morning - yuck!! As soon as he's gone, shower, laundry and dishwasher ASAP. Will make it a great Labor Day.

Thanks for the well wishes. :) :)

dukedogsmom
09-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Sounds like you've been having a horrible month! I don't know where you're going to find the money to pay for it all. Three root canals are super expensive. I know how you feel. Hope it gets better!

jenfer
09-06-2004, 10:51 AM
I am sorry about all that's going on for you. Last Wed I spent tons of money too (deductibles for my car repair and rental... no fun). I hope everything will go fine SOON!