PDA

View Full Version : Safe Mode?? Computer Help, Please!

MariaM
09-05-2004, 04:24 PM
I turned on my computer, and all of a sudden it was HUGE and the colors are all off. I thought it was in safe mode, so I went under settings and made the screen the right size again. I think it might still be in safe mode though, because the colors are all wacked. Help!?:confused: How do I get it back to normal?

buckner
09-05-2004, 04:25 PM
I don't believe you can actually get on the internet when your computer is in safe mode. If I am wrong, someone please correct me.

I suggest doing a reboot correctly, and see what happens.

Freckles
09-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Does it SAY it's in safe mode? Sounds like the monitor or maybe video card, etc.

MariaM
09-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Hmmm maybe it isn't in safe mode. I forgot that internet part. But the colors are all screwed up, and I tried fixing them, but it doesn't work:(

MariaM
09-05-2004, 08:41 PM
This is why I'm going crazy:(

heinz57_79
09-05-2004, 10:25 PM
If you just restart the puter, it should right itself. Computers are tempermental machines, and get all wonky for no particular reason sometimes.

What windows are you running? If it's 2000, ME or Xp, there may be another fix. PM me, if restarting it doesn't fix it, and I"ll help you out. :) Or, if you just want to know for future reference. :D

MariaM
09-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Thanks. The restarting didn't work, I kept trying that over and over again, sometimes changing the options. I think I finally found the right one...for its back to normal now! Thank goodness! What a relief:p