PDA

View Full Version : Sirrahbed.. DUSTY'S CART!

Laura's Babies
09-05-2004, 02:05 PM
I finally got to deliver to Dusty, his NEW cart that Sirrahbeds wonderful husband made and sent to Dusty. He is still getting use to it but he did pull it till it got to the carpet. He is not use to pulling it on carpet, that'll take some practice but he hasn't forgot how to pull it....

Without further a-do, may I present Dusty and his new cart!

Grace
09-05-2004, 02:23 PM
That is delightful!! When did Dusty learn how to pull? Perhaps this could be a carriage for the Princess, and he could pull her around the house??

trayi52
09-05-2004, 02:34 PM
I was so hoping to see a video of Dusty pulling that cart someday!! Finally, my wish has come true! That is just the sweetest thing! He is so smart! What a boy he is!

Willie:D

Freckles
09-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Wonder why he stopped BEFORE the cart rolled onto the carpet? I could understand it if the wheels bogged down on the carpet.:)

Laura's Babies
09-05-2004, 06:10 PM
This cart is different than the one he is use to and he is not use to pulling it on carpet, so he has 2 newbies. Give him time and he will have that one all over the house like he did the old one. I think if she had got him to start on the carpet, he would have kept going with it... To late now, I just wanted VIDEO!

catnapper
09-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Oh my goodness! That is just the cutest darn thing I've ever seen! How did he know when and where to stop? Amazing!

sirrahned
09-05-2004, 06:18 PM
This is awesome. Thanks for posting this video of Dusty. :D Building this little cart was a labor of love. I am thrilled to see him pull it...

sirrahbed
09-05-2004, 06:25 PM
:D That is the cutest thing!! Dennis and I have been watching the video over and over and just giggling like crazy!:D How in the world did Dusty ever decide to start his cart pulling..THAT is what is the funniest thing. He is one clever cat!:D Thanks so much for the video Laura - really made our day, that's for sure:D

prechrswife
09-05-2004, 06:29 PM
I've got to get to the other computer so I can see the video! I have to see my feline namesake in action.:) (My name is Dusty, for those who don't know that.)

Laura's Babies
09-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Sirrahned... YOU are one WONDERFUL man and I will love you forever for doing this! You just don't know, how many people have already heard this story and are amazed that people we have never met in person will do something like that.. (All comments are good, I assure you :D )

His Mom and Dad were totally blown away by you making this and even putting GOODYEAR tires on it. He is the only kitty in the world with his OWN cart with Goodyear TIRES!! We will get more and longer video when he gets use to it and goes crazy with it like he did his old one. Today, my main objective was GET VIDEO, even a short one, just so you could see him with it..

Thanks man, you are a ONE IN A MILLION!!!!! Your labor of love was a great big hit! Dusty's Mawmaw..Laura

Dusty's People
09-05-2004, 08:06 PM
We just wanted to think you on our own For the cart you made for Dusty. He will get used to it in no time. Well mom guess we will have to put it up at night, As to not be Keep Awake ;) LOL. Any ways thanks again. My God Bless You.

sirrahbed
09-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Hi Dusty's people!! Good to have you here:D Since you joined, you may as well stay awhile, get addicted and stay longer! One post is NOT enough you know;) We want to hear more about Dusty, more about Princess, and of course LOTS of pictures to look at too. Some folks will whine and exhibit various immature behavior if they want pictures. *I* wouldn't do that (much) of course but some do! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/engel/angel-smiley-008.gif Besides - you can keep us up to date when Laura is away on the boat!!
You'll love it here:D :D

auggie
09-05-2004, 08:47 PM
:D That has to bee the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I have to show this video to everyone I know.
Oh, and Dusty is absolutely gorgeous. We must see more of him!

sirrahbed
09-05-2004, 09:25 PM
:D Look here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45582&perpage=20&highlight=dusty%20and%20cart&pagenumber=1) for the thread where Laura first told us about Dusty!

prechrswife
09-05-2004, 09:39 PM
I just saw the video. That is too adorable! What a smart boy he is!:D

auggie
09-05-2004, 09:54 PM
How did I ever miss that? Thanks for the link Sirrahbed.
Those pictures are hilarious!
Dusty is too cute and he looks so proud.
That cat is awesome and should be on TV.
:D :D :D

catcrazylady
09-05-2004, 10:00 PM
OMG!!! I'm just getting on line and I can't believe it!!! A video of Dusty and his cart!! I missed this all day! I've watched it over and over and I'm sure I will go watch it again.
Dusty you are one very HANDSOME and smart boy! I want to reach right through the screen and just hug the tar out of you!!!:D :D :D

Dennis you did one heck of a job on that cart! It is so cute! What a wonderful and nice thing to do since Dusty lost his other one. What a nice bunch the Harris family is!!:D :D :D

Dusty's family,
Welcome to PT!! You need to stick around and give us lots of pictures of those two beauties you live with!! We know them and already consider them a part of the PT family. I'm so glad you all joined and I hope you stop and visit with us often.

Laura you have to be thrilled with this whole thing! Your PT family coming together to make a gift for the skin family to keep the furkid happy!!!:D :D :D

I LOVE this place and I LOVE you all!! :) :) :)

rg_girlca
09-05-2004, 10:51 PM
OMG that is soooo adorable. I remember the first time I saw Dusty pull his little cart, but I obviously missed what happened to it. Can someone fill me in on it please.

Dennis that was so sweet of you to built a new one for Dusty and made with love. Can't get much better than that.

A big hearty WELCOME to PT Dusty's People.
I hope you also stick around so we can hear more about your Dusty and Princess and of course see more pictures.:D

jazzcat
09-05-2004, 11:04 PM
LOL!!! That is so funny and cute!!! I love the video, so did my husband.

Dennis that cart is so nice and how sweet of you to make it!

Dusty's People - welcome and please stay around and share more about Dusty and Princess!

AmberLee
09-05-2004, 11:37 PM
Welcome, Dusty'sPeople.

I LOVE this video, sooooooo cute!

Dennis, your cart making skills are impressive!

Dusty, you are a marvelous big sweetie boy!!!!

Uniqueviking
09-06-2004, 01:37 AM
Aww, that is just too cute, and what a gorgeous big boy Dusty is :)

DogLover9501
09-06-2004, 02:48 AM
OMGosh that is too cute!!

smokey the elder
09-06-2004, 08:35 AM
How cool is that! Welcome, Dusty'e people! You have a very handsome cat.

QueenScoopalot
09-06-2004, 12:02 PM
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a handsome smart boy Dusty is. Now you need a tiny kitten for him to pull around in his new wagon! :D And welcome to Pettalk Dusty's People! Like everyone's saying stick around....and soon you too will be addicted! :D

sirrahbed
09-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
OMG that is soooo adorable. I remember the first time I saw Dusty pull his little cart, but I obviously missed what happened to it. Can someone fill me in on it please.

Lorraine - Dusty's mom & dad just moved to another house and I am pretty sure Laura said that the cart got lost in the move. Or, maybe still buried in a box somewhere:rolleyes: Anyway - it was missing!!

kimlovescats
09-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Incredible!!! What a beautiful and smart kitty! What a sweetheart Dennis was to make such a customized kitty cart for Dusty!!!:D Unselfish love is the BESTEST!!!!:D :D

Killearn Kitties
09-06-2004, 03:14 PM
What a hilarious video! The still pictures are great, but the video is just amazing. I'm so glad I got to see Dusty pulling his cart! :D And what a lovely cart it is too! Beautifully made, that was so kind.

I'm kind of surprised Dusty isn't wearing his catolympic medal though. :D

Lucky's Maw Maw
09-06-2004, 09:54 PM
Dusty is quiet a handsome man and is an expert at pulling his cart....welcome to Dusty's People from Lucky's Maw Maw. If you stick around, you will love this place as much as we do.

To all those PT Friends out there....I finally got my PC fixed....is it to late to sign up Lucky for the catolympics???? If not enter him into the high flying bug chaser group!! I think he can jump about 4 1/2 ft. off the floor now.....

See you all more now that I AM BACK!!!! If I could just get my PC to do the program for my camera now...then we can have new pictures. Oh well, I am working on it!!

catmandu
09-07-2004, 09:21 AM
The Libray Cat Club,all got to see Dusty,pulling his New Cart,and they love the video! Its now,on My Meow Mail,so I am able to recall it anytime!!!:cool: :cool: :D